Forums > Personal > i'm stupider than i thought :( :( :(

forum rss feed
Author

Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 14:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i walked into a lampost and got a black eye and a burst nose! i no i'm stupid! :( :(


I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 14:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Awwww really? There there, darling. Here... have a teddybear saying 'I hope you feel and look better soon'
lol


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 14:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

Awwww really? There there, darling. Here... have a teddybear saying 'I hope you feel and look better soon'
lol


thanx. wahh! i dont wanna go 2 skool 2moro lukin like this :(


I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May
Dances With Freddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1928 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 14:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queenrocker wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

Awwww really? There there, darling. Here... have a teddybear saying 'I hope you feel and look better soon'
lol


thanx. wahh! i dont wanna go 2 skool 2moro lukin like this :(



ouch, poor you :(


"it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not"

Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 14:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i no i feel so stupid. i mean lamposts are big and grey how'd i miss it?


I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May
Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">Thomas Quinn wrote:

And the big question on everybody's mind:

Who was she looking at, who was good-looking enough to make her forget the lamp-post?


umm.... if i told u that i'd have to kill you!


I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 14:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">Thomas Quinn wrote:

And the big question on everybody's mind:

Who was she looking at, who was good-looking enough to make her forget the lamp-post?


I bet you wish that was you she was looking at? lol!
I'd probably do the same if i saw Freddie walking on the other side of the road.


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 14:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If i saw freddie or any of Queen walking across the road i'm so dopey i'd probly run infront of the bus OH MY and then one of them could save me!!! i've got it all planned. xoxoxoxoxo


I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queenrocker wrote:

If i saw freddie or any of Queen walking across the road i'm so dopey i'd probly run infront of the bus OH MY and then one of them could save me!!! i've got it all planned. xoxoxoxoxo


Oh God, yeah!
I'd be like "ohhh nooo i think i'm dying... quickly, give me the kiss of life!" ;) lol!


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 14:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

queenrocker wrote:

If i saw freddie or any of Queen walking across the road i'm so dopey i'd probly run infront of the bus OH MY and then one of them could save me!!! i've got it all planned. xoxoxoxoxo


Oh God, yeah!
I'd be like "ohhh nooo i think i'm dying... quickly, give me the kiss of life!" ;) lol!


yeah....... hey hey theres an idea!


I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May
Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 14:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

but *SOB* Queen haven't came to northern ireland yet *SOB* and i was ill last year when they came *SOB SOB SOB SOB*


I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May
Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 14:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

my dreams are ruined..........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 14:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Awwww!!! Hope you get better soon dear. Keep safe away from those evil lamposts! :)

Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dont worry i will, if lamposts didn't have a use i'd chop em all down!


I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 15:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queenrocker wrote:

i walked into a lampost and got a black eye and a burst nose! i no i'm stupid! :( :(


Happens to the best of us dear.....


Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 14:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=black>Andy<font color=red>38 wrote:

queenrocker wrote:

i walked into a lampost and got a black eye and a burst nose! i no i'm stupid! :( :(


Happens to the best of us dear.....


but it hurts.............. and i had to go to school today and all...


I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 14:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Today was my last day of school!!! 2 weeks holidays, BLISS :D

Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 14:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00CC">its_a_hard_life wrote:

Today was my last day of school!!! 2 weeks holidays, BLISS :D


ur sooooo lucky!!!!!!!!


I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queenrocker wrote:

<font color="#FF00CC">its_a_hard_life wrote:

Today was my last day of school!!! 2 weeks holidays, BLISS :D


ur sooooo lucky!!!!!!!!


Why when do you start you easter holidays?

Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 14:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00CC">its_a_hard_life wrote:

queenrocker wrote:

<font color="#FF00CC">its_a_hard_life wrote:

Today was my last day of school!!! 2 weeks holidays, BLISS :D


ur sooooo lucky!!!!!!!!


next thursday, then 2 whole weeks 0ff!

Why when do you start you easter holidays?



I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May