Forums > Personal > Muse!!!!

forum rss feed
Author

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 18:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OMG i so like Muse now, before i didnt think anything of them. Thats untill i read on iTunes they were infulenced by Queen and the lead singer adores Freddie Mercury. So then i downloaded my first song of theres, which is "Time Is Running Out" which in my opinion is a fucking great song! Then i got the whole album called "Absolution" anyone have this? Well i think it rocks. Also guess what, i had "Time Is Running Out" on repeat for 48 times!!! ALOT isnt it? xD I nearly have learnt the words now.
Who here likes Muse? What do you think of the song "Time Is Running Out"?

Rogers_Bitch user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 18:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00CC">its_a_hard_life wrote:

"Time Is Running Out" on repeat for 48 times!!! ALOT isnt it?


48 times? Are you kidding me? WOW...
I wouldnt be able to have a song on for that long. Muse are good and yeah I do like that song and "Apocalypse Please".


Im Rogers bitch, beware i bite ;)
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They are a British band and a really good one too.

Gandahalf user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 89 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 19:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm american, but I'll definitely have to check them out.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 06, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I got hooked on Muse almost in the exact same way you did.

Muse is not particularly big here in the States, but I'm starting to realize that they have a fast growing cult following.
I first heard about them thanks to all the people who frequent these boards talking about how great they are, but I never really bothered actually listening to them. Then one day 92.3 the local hard rock/alternative station here in NY played 'Time Is Running Out', and I said to myself... "WOW this song is fuckin' awesome!!"
Then they mentioned that it was Muse, and immediatly I remember that this is the same band people at Queenzone were talking about constantly. I then went to Itunes to listen samples of 'Absolution' and just by listening to 30 second clips everything sounded absolutely incredible. I got the album and instantly it became one of my all time favorites. I knew from that moment that I also had to get 'Showbiz' and 'The Origin Of Symetry', and I loved both of them as well.

Their new album comes out on May. I can't fuckin' wait to listen to it.
My parents were recently in Europe and they got me the Absolution Tour DVD (they haven't released it here in the States yet). I was able to make a copy on region 1 NTSC system that I could play here. The concert is just awesome and I'll do everything I could get the best seats when they come here to promote the new album.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 02:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Tampon Tea<br><font size=1>Panties inspector. wrote:

Wotz Muse?

Cheers.

Mr. Tampon Tea.


[pervert mode]
a Dom sex tape of course!!! XD ah yeah!
[/pervert mode]




2+2=5
jasen101 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 03:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Muse has got to be the worst band ever!



haha just kidding...I kinda like them.


Freddie: "Yes, we'll have a great big cock fly over the crowd!"

Roadies: "Yeah! Great Idea!"

Freddie: "And it will fly into a great big mouth with a moustache!"

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 04:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do you like Muse cuz they're great, or do u like em cuz Matthew "adores" Freddie and they're influenced by Queen? Infact Matt doesn't adore Freddie and they're mildly influenced by Queen. So don't exaggerate please. AND YES THEY'RE FANTASTIC...and Alex...give em a chance. :P Listen to Butterflies & Hurricanes or Unintended.


Killed by drones.
Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 07:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


Amazing thing is I heard them the first time yesterday, and it was that track. I wouldn't say I loved it, but I think it's really good.


This can't end well.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 08:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="green">The Fairy King wrote:

Do you like Muse cuz they're great, or do u like em cuz Matthew "adores" Freddie and they're influenced by Queen? Infact Matt doesn't adore Freddie and they're mildly influenced by Queen. So don't exaggerate please. AND YES THEY'RE FANTASTIC...and Alex...give em a chance. :P Listen to Butterflies & Hurricanes or Unintended.


I like Muse because I think they are great also because they are infulenced by Queen.

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 08:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So..what should I pick up first then?


...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 08:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Butterflies & Hurricanes
Unintended
Muscle Museum
Bliss
Feeling Good
Hysteria
Time Is Running Out
Sunburn

pick one xD


Killed by drones.
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 09:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

Yo're missing New Born too :P


Yes and 50 others...but i just wanna give her a starting point! xD


Killed by drones.
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 09:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They are soooo very overrated. That sqealing cat as a singer and those woody choppy drum parts.

The only song that I like is muscle museum


"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."



(Genesis 1:1)
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 09:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FriedChicken<br><font size=1>The Almighty</font> wrote:

They are soooo very overrated. That sqealing cat as a singer and those woody choppy drum parts.

The only song that I like is muscle museum


Well...no.
But thx for your "opinion" though... xD


Killed by drones.
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 09:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=teal>Sasha wrote:

<b><font color="green">The Fairy King wrote:

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

Yo're missing New Born too :P


Yes and 50 others...but i just wanna give her a starting point! xD




iGSM is a guy. *giggles*


woops! xD


Killed by drones.
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 10:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well... I love Muse. They are actually no. 2 in my fav band list after Queen. I even named my guinea pig after Matt xD (and my bunny after Freddie - and now I realise it might have been a bad choice -.*)
My fav album is OOS (actually it was Absolution and/or Showbiz before I listened carfully to OOS), for now, let's see what they'll bring in May.
[pervert mode]
but still... I'd vote for the official release of the Dom sex tape...
[/pervert mode]


2+2=5
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 10:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SONIA DORIS<br><font size=1>The Cranky wrote:

well... I love Muse. They are actually no. 2 in my fav band list after Queen. I even named my guinea pig after Matt xD (and my bunny after Freddie - and now I realise it might have been a bad choice -.*)
My fav album is OOS (actually it was Absolution and/or Showbiz before I listened carfully to OOS), for now, let's see what they'll bring in May.
[pervert mode]
but still... I'd vote for the official release of the Dom sex tape...
[/pervert mode]


Release date of the new album is 03.07.2006


Killed by drones.
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="green">The Fairy King wrote:

SONIA DORIS<br><font size=1>The Cranky wrote:

well... I love Muse. They are actually no. 2 in my fav band list after Queen. I even named my guinea pig after Matt xD (and my bunny after Freddie - and now I realise it might have been a bad choice -.*)
My fav album is OOS (actually it was Absolution and/or Showbiz before I listened carfully to OOS), for now, let's see what they'll bring in May.
[pervert mode]
but still... I'd vote for the official release of the Dom sex tape...
[/pervert mode]


Release date of the new album is 03.07.2006


thank thee for the correction, sir. dunno why I remembered it was may. oh well... I'll have to order it anyway...


2+2=5
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 06, 10:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SONIA DORIS<br><font size=1>The Cranky wrote:

<b><font color="green">The Fairy King wrote:

SONIA DORIS<br><font size=1>The Cranky wrote:

well... I love Muse. They are actually no. 2 in my fav band list after Queen. I even named my guinea pig after Matt xD (and my bunny after Freddie - and now I realise it might have been a bad choice -.*)
My fav album is OOS (actually it was Absolution and/or Showbiz before I listened carfully to OOS), for now, let's see what they'll bring in May.
[pervert mode]
but still... I'd vote for the official release of the Dom sex tape...
[/pervert mode]


Release date of the new album is 03.07.2006


thank thy for the correction, sir. dunno why I remembered it was may. oh well... I'll have to
order it anyway...


Hehhee, i think the old date woz May.


Killed by drones.