Forums > Personal > Did you know?

forum rss feed
Author

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha.

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8684 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You have poop in your ear.


Killed by drones.
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 17:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does this mean I need to get tested?

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 19:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alex Solan wrote:

poopdude wrote:

every time you breate there is a 100% chance that at least one molocule of air was in any persons dieing breath.
that means that you are brething 1 molocule of Freddie Mercury's last breath right now.


Did you tried to breath Gas in a sealed room?

Try it and then tell me. Please.


HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! xD

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 19:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thats what he meant when he sang You Take My Breath Away


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 20:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Of Wrestling<h6>Jamie's Louvre wrote:

Thats what he meant when he sang You Take My Breath Away


Yes, thats why Freddie wrote that xD

yamaha user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 314 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The problem, however, is that air is not in molecular form. Rather, it is a mixture of gasses.

This creates big problems and innumerable complications for your theory of the dispersion of Freddie's last breath.

Now if you want to say something to the tune of having breathed some of the same Nitrogen atoms that Freddie expelled during the recording of Bohemian Rhapsody, go for it. Oh yeah, you have also taken in a few of the carbon atoms that I farted after that taco dinner last year.

blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 21:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yet again, we talked about this in my biology class.

So I guess one 'molecule' is the closest I will ever get to making out with Freddie.


I'm so pissed I could spit.
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 21:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mircrowave wrote:

Does this mean I need to get tested?


HAHA, Microwave, you are great


I'm so pissed I could spit.
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 22:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LadyMercury wrote:

Yet again, we talked about this in my biology class.

So I guess one 'molecule' is the closest I will ever get to making out with Freddie.


I dont know if its being lightheaded from the allergies or not but I laughed way too much when I saw that


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 22:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yamaha wrote:

after that taco dinner last year.


And you didnt share


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 22:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Of Wrestling<h6>Jamie's Louvre wrote:

LadyMercury wrote:

Yet again, we talked about this in my biology class.

So I guess one 'molecule' is the closest I will ever get to making out with Freddie.


I dont know if its being lightheaded from the allergies or not but I laughed way too much when I saw that


Cor, I provoke laughter when I least expect it.


I'm so pissed I could spit.
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 23:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LadyMercury wrote:

Queen Of Wrestling<h6>Jamie's Louvre wrote:

LadyMercury wrote:

Yet again, we talked about this in my biology class.

So I guess one 'molecule' is the closest I will ever get to making out with Freddie.


I dont know if its being lightheaded from the allergies or not but I laughed way too much when I saw that


Cor, I provoke laughter when I least expect it.


Aye, then for you, I'll take cold medecine more often.


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 23:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yamaha wrote:

The problem, however, is that air is not in molecular form. Rather, it is a mixture of gasses.

This creates big problems and innumerable complications for your theory of the dispersion of Freddie's last breath.

Now if you want to say something to the tune of having breathed some of the same Nitrogen atoms that Freddie expelled during the recording of Bohemian Rhapsody, go for it. Oh yeah, you have also taken in a few of the carbon atoms that I farted after that taco dinner last year.


Well, air is primarily nitrogen (78%) and oxygen (21%), both which are found naturally only in diatomic molecules. The real problem, I think, is that even though molecules in a gas generally disperse evenly to fill a container, there are too many other factors in the weather and such to make the atmosphere an ideal container. Also considering the fact that one's last breath is so small a sample of the entirety of the atmosphere. This is just some random conjecture made with unfounded assumptions that won't necessarily apply to the earth's atmosphere.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 06, 23:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Trust me people...

You don't want to know the amount of farts and morning breath from other people that you have inside your lungs right now.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
yamaha user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 314 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 06, 00:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Of Wrestling<h6>Jamie's Louvre wrote:

yamaha wrote:

after that taco dinner last year.


And you didnt share


didn't I?

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8684 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 06, 06:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Trust me people...

You don't want to know the amount of farts and morning breath from other people that you have inside your lungs right now.


laaaaame, thx Jingles -.-'


Killed by drones.