Forums > Queen - General Discussion > "Move It Ya Fuckers"

forum rss feed
Author

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 06, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know this must have been discussed because i remember looking at the topic and going i dont remember that. But ive been watching Queen DVDs all day and now im wondering if anyone knows what Brian ran over to Freddie and said??

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 06, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I busted out laughing when I saw the title of this thread...

I think Freddie said it to the crowd in Montreal 1981 on the "We will rock you" DVD that was released in 2002 I believe, cause the crowd was really dead that night...I dont know what song they were performing, I'll have to watch the DVD again...

On all the live DVD's that I have, Fred is always calling someone a 'fucker' lol...

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 06, 17:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They were doing Jailhouse Rock.

Originally I thought Brian called him over to tell him to tone it down - the crowd was horrid and Freddie was trying really hard to get them going.

However, someone here - sorry, can't recall who - said Brian called him over to say he wanted to continue the song, but Freddie said, "No we're going to end it." And so they did. End it, I mean.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

RETROLOVE

Posted: 01 Apr 06, 17:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

magicalfreddiemercury wrote:

Originally I thought Brian called him over to tell him to tone it down - the crowd was horrid and Freddie was trying really hard to get them going.

However, someone here - sorry, can't recall who - said Brian called him over to say he wanted to continue the song, but Freddie said, "No we're going to end it." And so they did. End it, I mean.

Man, I never noticed that...gonna have to watch the DVD more closely...

What was wrong with Montreal that night...well, it is Canada, so go figure, lol...just kidding!!

Posted: 01 Apr 06, 17:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yea really what the hell is up with that
that crowd is so damn lucky that they were there
i would give anything to have been there!
AND it was recorded and they sat there and didnt go with it what the hell!!!!
oh well. Thank you for the answer that was killing me i put on subtitles and everything

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 06, 19:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<B>Brokeback Queen <h6>onelonelypussycat wrote:

What was wrong with Montreal that night...well, it is Canada, so go figure, lol...just kidding!!

Don't confuse Quebec with the rest of Canada...a country which they're not really part of anyways.

Scott_Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 704 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 06, 19:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen was hot as shit that night in Montreal, and that crowd just sat there like they were watching a kids program at a nursing home.

Everyone in that crowd should have been kicked in the nuts.

Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool

Posted: 01 Apr 06, 20:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scott_Mercury wrote:

Queen was hot as shit that night in Montreal, and that crowd just sat there like they were watching a kids program at a nursing home.

Everyone in that crowd should have been kicked in the nuts.

agreedd

stateside fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 632 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 06, 20:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anyone ever notice trhat show is at least 1/2 of a tone fast?

john pistlli
teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 06, 20:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Inu-Liger<h6>-The Blu-Ray Fanatic- wrote:

Don't confuse Quebec with the rest of Canada...a country which they're not really part of anyways.

Still part of Canada last time I checked.
Besides you're from Alberta. I hear as much anti Canada talk from Albertans as I do from Quebecers.

PainPleasure user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 06, 01:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Inu-Liger<h6>-The Blu-Ray Fanatic- wrote:

Hey Guilbaut the clown: you have a french name so don't try to act like you don't have any filiation with Quebec. Maybe you have that stupid kind of parents that were ashamed of not "speaking white" so they moved (thank God) in Alberta to escape from Quebec. Yeah, you're one of those like Avril Lavigne, Alanis Morrissette who have french surnames, but don't know what to say in french other than "bonjour", "merci" et "voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir."

By the way, "your" french ancestors where the first ones to be called "Canadiens" years before british settlers stole (like they've always done) this designation and used it to designate the anglophones after 1763. It's because of stupid incult xenophobic orangist rhodesian like that people from Quebec want to separate. Go read history books ( ah yeah in your books, "your history" starts in 1760) and see that the name "Canadian" was used way before to designate french speakers rather than to those who spoke english.

Go ahead man, show us how really west of Canada sucks and how you're all a fuck..g bunch of white supremacists. The Canada you show us sucks.

Last time I checked, you'll be out of Canada before Quebec, you bunch of arrogants farmers from Alberta.

Quebec has more culture a little bit more to offer than the Stampede of Calgary, let's say.

Come back with stupid comments like that you moron and I'll bury you in the first place.

i'm going slight mad... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 92 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 06, 08:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the thing brian says to freddie, is 'one more', as in another run through of the verse. freddie then says 'huh? we're ending...?'. brian then smiles and shakes his head at freddie's mistake. freddie then doesnt know when they're ending and if you look you can see he has to watch roger very closely to see whne it's comng to and end.

just proves that even freddie *god* mercury can make mistakes.

i'm not wierd i'm gifted
RETROLOVE

Posted: 02 Apr 06, 09:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i'm going slight mad... wrote:

the thing brian says to freddie, is 'one more', as in another run through of the verse. freddie then says 'huh? we're ending...?'. brian then smiles and shakes his head at freddie's mistake. freddie then doesnt know when they're ending and if you look you can see he has to watch roger very closely to see whne it's comng to and end.

Oh okay, yeah, I'm gonna have to watch my DVD today...mmmmmm, didnt even see that one.

Scott_Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 704 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 06, 10:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think that Freddie *god* was making a mistake per se.....

I think of the 4 members of Queen, Freddie was by far the least patient.... I think it came down to the fact that by the time Jailhouse Rock was playing, they were already 90 minutes into the concert, they were still rocking, and Fred's voice was still sounding as good as it did when the show started (many vocalist have lost strength and clarity by this far in a show)... the band was still tight....yet these dumb asses in Canada that night acted like there was a 12 inch magic dildo placed on their seat for them to sit on, and they weren't getting up for nothing.

Pissed Freddie off....and he basically said, "Fuck it....if they are going be lame, lets wrap this shit up right now."

Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool
magicalfreddiemercury

Posted: 02 Apr 06, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

?????

Maybe I'm overreacting, but I think that's an obnoxious comment.

Just because Freddie's fans prefer to acknowledge the amazing things he did in life, doesn't mean we think he was "godly". In fact, it's the bloopers of life that make him more accessible.

I, for one, have too much respect for Freddie to ever think of him as 'god'. I see him as the human he was - with faults and genius at play in every move.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

magicalfreddiemercury

Posted: 02 Apr 06, 10:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scott_Mercury wrote:

I think of the 4 members of Queen, Freddie was by far the least patient.... I think it came down to the fact that by the time Jailhouse Rock was playing, they were already 90 minutes into the concert, they were still rocking, and Fred's voice was still sounding as good as it did when the show started (many vocalist have lost strength and clarity by this far in a show)... the band was still tight....yet these dumb asses in Canada that night acted like there was a 12 inch magic dildo placed on their seat for them to sit on, and they weren't getting up for nothing.

Pissed Freddie off....and he basically said, "Fuck it....if they are going be lame, lets wrap this shit up right now."

I completely agree. <applauds>

RETROLOVE

Posted: 02 Apr 06, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scott_Mercury wrote:

LOL @ the dildo thing...hahahaha!!

Yeah, I wish I could have been there, I'd probably be screaming so loud, I'd be so hoarsed after that concert...

Did any of guys see the DVD or the VHS...I think their might be a slight difference...I heard that the DVD cuts some of the sound out....I dunno just an observation, or something that I read...lol

I heard it even appears to seem like Freddie is lip-syncing on the VHS, even though he is not...just a mistake that was made with the VHS?

teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 06, 12:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scott_Mercury wrote:

Who knows why the crowd in Montreal that night was so subdued. It happens sometimes. They are usually pretty good. Too bad that that concert is what you have to judge them on.

As for Scott Mercury, I thought you were done with the Canada bashing comments. Try and get some real knowledge and keep your mouth shut until then.
You put my country down constantly last summer calling us "sodomites and cowards" and then disappeared. Now you show up and call us "dumb asses". Inform yourself before you shoot off your mouth.

NTL user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 243 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 06, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love you for your mind baby give me your body.
NTL user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 243 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 06, 13:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stateside fan wrote:

anyone ever notice trhat show is at least 1/2 of a tone fast?

Thats just the VHS, the DVD is at concert pitch.

I love you for your mind baby give me your body.