forum rss feed
Author

TheGame user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yes dear, i DO want it all ;)
TheGame
Royalty: 1076 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 06, 12:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

what`s the quality on the snippet you are talking about?
Is it better then the one attached ( the quality is better then you see, but i had to turn off some hardware acceleration to take the screenshot).
As you see, he was looking towards this camera, and right after he came with the fuck the camera line. Had to hide the camera after some seconds this screenshots was taken...security you know ;)

http://rapidshare.de/files/17037100/Newcastle__hammer.JPG.html

TheGame

Posted: 02 Apr 06, 21:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, he looked really grumpy there. Can`t really blame the taper for not taping it all, but there are some seconds more!
I`m not allowed to trade/share the video, and i have to keep my promise.
I might be trading this later, but then i`m mainly looking other videos from Newcastle in same quality ( wishing well would have been nice to have complete).
Just be patient. I see you also have sint in ok quality, and that was the guy in front or beside were my recording comes from. I bet there are more!

TheGame

Posted: 03 Apr 06, 13:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There are rumours that a complete mini-dvd recording exist, but this is only rumours. I know there are complete recordings from many other concerts, but Newcastle is not one of them so far :(
The only thing we have so far is snippets in various quality. I only have 4sec from wishing well i think, but i want it complete :)
I do have the same dvd as you have, but i have the other alternative sources also as the screenshot and snippet shows. It covers many nice moments close to stage, but these sources is not complete. Oh well, had to find the balance between taping and enjoying ourselves =)

Roy ® user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 597 posts

Posted: 03 Apr 06, 14:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TheGame wrote:

There are rumours that a complete mini-dvd recording exist, but this is only rumours. I know there are complete recordings from many other concerts, but Newcastle is not one of them so far :(

Maybe Martin Scully could answer this, he is claiming on his site that an complete recording exist.

TheGame

Posted: 03 Apr 06, 15:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Roy ® wrote:

TheGame wrote:

Maybe Martin Scully could answer this, he is claiming on his site that an complete recording exist.

He will give you the same answer as i did.