Forums > Personal > Phobias that you have...do tell!

forum rss feed
Author

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 02:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do you have a phobia at all?

I have some, the first is: Roaches! I cannot STAND roaches; they are evil!!! I swear if I ever found one in my house, I would stay at a hotel...I had a horrible experience with roaches as a child...and I have been very afraid of them everysince... I even saw an Albino one, scary!

Handcuffs: Handcuffs scare the living shit outta me, if any guy tried to handcuff me during sex, I would run out, seriously! I saw a movie when I was like 11, and this guy was having rough sex with a hooker, and the hooker left the room to go to her car. Well, little did he know, this so called hooker handcuffed him to the bed on purpose-this killer came in after she left, and beat the guy to death with a baseball bat...that shit was crazy!

Racoons: Racoons are just devilish looking. Like a month ago, I was going out to my car, and their were three racoons just chilling next to it. They WOULDNT MOVE @ FIRST!!! They just sat their, and the worst part is that it was at night!! Two moved, but the other one looked as if it was gonna attack me. I ran my ass back into the house!

and last one, and I know you guys are gonna laugh, but...Rabbits!!

Rabbits are very cunning, highly sexually active, etc. They look sweet, but their really not (at least the one I owned, and some people I knew who owned them), their kinda mean as a matter of fact, and not very touchy...dont like to get picked up, etc (at least my experience). I had a rabbit as a pet for getting good grades in school back in the 6th grade. Anywho, I actually got a bunny, and it was a male. I should have gotten him neutered, but I didnt, so the rabbit was horny as hell...and you know that their active mostly at night and early mornings,( I work third shift, and see them outside all the time) so Mugsy, (that was his name) was always hoping out of the cage, pulling up carpet, chewing cords, attacking me for trying to be sweet to him, growling, etc...he was one wild, horny rabbit. Sadly, he didnt live very long....he died from eating paint :(....my friends rabbit attacked me also...what a sad story. If you have kids, I dont recommed that you DONT get a rabbit; ferrets make great pets for kids...there a whole lot better than Rabbits, and a lot more playful...

What are some of your phobias?

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 03:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Spiders and Clowns...

Spiders: Not exactly sure what made me afraid of them in the first place...i know that that having someone show me the movie "Arachnaphobia" probably didn't help much either

Clowns: Well I was shown the movie "It" when i was like 3...that did it for me...

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
RETROLOVE

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 03:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All I Hear Is Radio Gaga wrote:

Spiders and Clowns...

Spiders: Not exactly sure what made me afraid of them in the first place...i know that that having someone show me the movie "Arachnaphobia" probably didn't help much either

Clowns: Well I was shown the movie "It" when i was like 3...that did it for me...

See...most people are scared of spiders, I'm really not...and I'm a girl, so most girls are afraid of spiders...

I saw 'It' when I was little also, scared the living shit outta me, Tim Curry played that role well!!lol

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 06:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Flying - I can't stand it, the thought of having to fly to France in the summer is already making me feel sick.

Spiders - Not a very original fear but I can't stand them it's probably purely psychological because all my family are scared of them so I guess I just picked it up from them. Massive spiders scare the hell out of me, but I hate killing them so I spend about half an hour with a glass in my hand summoning the courage to catch the spider while I'm shaking with fear. The problem is, if I tell anyone else in the house that there's a spider they'll come along with a massive shoe and squash it.

RETROLOVE

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 06:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, Poppy, most people are scared of spiders...me, I'm just not for some weird reason, the same for flying BUT FRANCE? Girl, good luck...I'd sleep the whole flight...lol

Dances With Freddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1928 posts

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 06:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm really scared of sharks and pictures of reefs and stuff under water. I freak out. I think it started when I first saw the movie Jaws. and it's 7 years ago!! Shouldn't have done that :/

"it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not"

RETROLOVE

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 06:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dances With Freddie wrote:

I'm really scared of sharks and pictures of reefs and stuff under water. I freak out. I think it started when I first saw the movie Jaws. and it's 7 years ago!! Shouldn't have done that :/

Yeah, that movie scared me too...

Shark biting people in the ass...

scary!!

KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 07:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Clowns, germs, and most plants.

Oh, and you know those claymation type animated cartoons? Ya, well those scare the shit out of me. And so do telitubbies.

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 08:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm terrified of spiders and other insects... and please don't tell anyone!

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 08:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tunnels. And I swear, it's not easy getting from here to there in NY unless you use a tunnel. Just approaching the entrance stumps my breathing. Once inside? Yikes. Can't breathe at all. Tunnels. Hate 'em. Hate 'em with a passion.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

RETROLOVE

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 08:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

magicalfreddiemercury wrote:

Tunnels. And I swear, it's not easy getting from here to there in NY unless you use a tunnel. Just approaching the entrance stumps my breathing. Once inside? Yikes. Can't breathe at all. Tunnels. Hate 'em. Hate 'em with a passion.

Yeah...tunnels are scary...whenever I drive through one, I think I'm gonna slam into a wall, lol...

I've only had my DL's since I was 19...I'm 23 now...so go figure!

Poo, again

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 08:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can tunnels really be that scary? :D

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 08:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tunnels, heights and creepy crawlies.

Mayboy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6181 posts

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 09:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lifts, Spiders, Heights, Shovels scraping across pavement.

"I'm going up Buchanan Street

With a box of fireworks

And two bottles of

Tizer"

RETROLOVE

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=teal>Sasha wrote:

Skanky cyber ho's. Scare the sh*t out of me.

Please dont be negitive...I'm trying to keep this thread as positive as possible :)

Thank you for your consideration!

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 10:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SPIDERS

However, I have a weird fascination with finding more about spiders. I can't explain it, but I do have a morbid attraction for things that scare me, and try to approach them slowly.
I still hate whenever I'm suddenly surprised with watching a tarantula pop-out on the TV screen while I'm watching Animal Planet. I remember once I was flipping pages on this zoology book and all of sudden I came across the picture of a weird creature with 6-8 eyes, then I read the caption only to find out it was a spider and then I threw the book away and I screamed like if I was being ass raped.

I'm also scared of heights, clowns, and Colombians.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Poo, again

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 13:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, it must have been David Hasselhoff grooming his fro too hard.

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

RETROLOVE

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 13:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

Oh, it must have been David Hasselhoff grooming his fro too hard.

Ha!

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i am scared about being scared about stuff ;-)

go deo na h√Čireann
Poo, again

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 13:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's.... nice.

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]