Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Is there a way to bypass waiting time on Rapidshare?

forum rss feed
Author

Rotwang user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 296 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 11:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can anyone help? I'm too cheap to get an account. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"You Can Be Anything You Want To Be"
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 10 Apr 06, 12:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Remove cookies, reconnect. Sometimes it works...

MDNA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 449 posts

Posted: 11 Apr 06, 09:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm using a piece of software called Universal Share Downloader (USDownloader for short). It does't bypass the waiting time though. what it does is automate the process of checking if the waiting period is over. very handy when downloading split files.

I can upload the version I have if you want. I tried another before yhis one and it didn't work for some reason.

I'm using a piece of software called Universal Share Downloader (USDownloader for short). It does't bypass the waiting time though. what it does is automate the process of checking if the waiting period is over. very handy when downloading split files.

I can upload the version I have if you want. I tried another before yhis one and it didn't work for some reason.

double post sorry :)

ninehi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 16:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For the 74 minute timeout before being allowed to download, I disconnect/reconnect from my DSL. Using my router's web tools I get a new IP address this way. I no longer have to wait longer than the 60+ seconds. You probably could reset your modem as well on cable to obtain a new IP address.