Forums > Personal > Ladies be honest: Does size matter?

forum rss feed
Author

SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 02:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is a serious question that I've always wanted to know the answer to.

Does size matter? Thanks!


RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 02:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

This is a serious question that I've always wanted to know the answer to.

Does size matter? Thanks!


No...it really doesnt darling!

Now, when you first start getting to know a female...and she sees ya down there for the first time, and its small...you make get a little laugh, but thats about it...after a while, (and if she really loves you) it wont matter anymore...but a BIG DICK really doesnt mean anything trust me...my ex was very blessed in the sack, but he couldnt work his tool very well...lol


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

jasen101 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 02:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

size DOES matter...

You always hear broads say "it's not how big it is...it's how you work it..."

I say what's better then?:

A guy with a small tool who knows how to work it?

Or a guy with a big tool who knows how to work it?

Sorry, as Freddie once said:

"The bigger the better...in everything!"


Freddie: "Yes, we'll have a great big cock fly over the crowd!"

Roadies: "Yeah! Great Idea!"

Freddie: "And it will fly into a great big mouth with a moustache!"

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 02:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jasen101 wrote:

size DOES matter...

You always hear broads say "it's not how big it is...it's how you work it..."

I say what's better then?:

A guy with a small tool who knows how to work it?

Or a guy with a big tool who knows how to work it?

Sorry, as Freddie once said:

"The bigger the better...in everything!"



Ha! Freddie said that, lol...


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

Aladdin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 69 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 03:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<B>Jellybean Queen <h6>onelonelypussycat wrote:

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

This is a serious question that I've always wanted to know the answer to.

Does size matter? Thanks!


No...it really doesnt darling!

Now, when you first start getting to know a female...and she sees ya down there for the first time, and its small...you make get a little laugh, but thats about it...after a while, (and if she really loves you) it wont matter anymore...but a BIG DICK really doesnt mean anything trust me...my ex was very blessed in the sack, but he couldnt work his tool very well...lol


I swear you remind me of Arlene.
Its the way you both talk and have the same stories i guess..
But its interesting that you're on so much on QZ, yet you work a third shift.


Abu is my buddy!
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 03:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Aladdin wrote:

<B>Jellybean Queen <h6>onelonelypussycat wrote:

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

This is a serious question that I've always wanted to know the answer to.

Does size matter? Thanks!


No...it really doesnt darling!

Now, when you first start getting to know a female...and she sees ya down there for the first time, and its small...you make get a little laugh, but thats about it...after a while, (and if she really loves you) it wont matter anymore...but a BIG DICK really doesnt mean anything trust me...my ex was very blessed in the sack, but he couldnt work his tool very well...lol


I swear you remind me of Arlene.
Its the way you both talk and have the same stories i guess..
But its interesting that you're on so much on QZ, yet you work a third shift.


I AM NOT ARLENE


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 05:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Girls.. be a bit careful please. I don't think he's able to put your posts into the right perspective :P


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 06:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

This is a serious question that I've always wanted to know the answer to.

Does size matter? Thanks!



Man, trust me, no it dont...EVERYONE cant have a big dick...trust me!


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 06:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Generally, a woman will only be sensitive to areas only a couple inches in depth, so it really shouldn't be a problem unless you're less than two inches...however, width can also be a factor. But I have heard several complaints of the partners of women actually being too big. Anything larger than the few inches I mentioned is unnecessary, and if you exceed that by too much, it could actually be problematic for your sex life.

You're also forgetting about clitoral stimulation, which can be, and tends to be, even more important than penis size - and penis size plays absolutely no role in this. In fact, this is the only way to achieve orgasm for many women. Hope this helps, and hopefully you won't be too turned away from my advice because I'm a dude. It's the most honest answer you've gotten anyway, ha ha.

Edit: I know this board is full of criticism, and that it's all in good fun, but in his defense, this is one of the most frequently asked questions by guys when it comes to male sexuality. While it may leave him a bit open for poking fun, at least he's being honest, as opposed to every other guy who simply leaves it to his imagination, remaining insecure and wondering about his...amplitude.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 06:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks musicman!

I'm a virgin so, I am really curious.

I bought this book, How to Satisfy a Woman Every time! Did you read it?


Ladies, have you read it?

Tell me if the techniques work.

Mostly, she says to go slowly. and then gradually increase the pace. Then slow down again, and repeat.

Well, I am dying to try it out on a real woman!



RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 07:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Musicman wrote:

Generally, a woman will only be sensitive to areas only a couple inches in depth, so it really shouldn't be a problem unless you're less than two inches...however, width can also be a factor. But I have heard several complaints of the partners of women actually being too big. Anything larger than the few inches I mentioned is unnecessary, and if you exceed that by too much, it could actually be problematic for your sex life.

You're also forgetting about clitoral stimulation, which can be, and tends to be, even more important than penis size - and penis size plays absolutely no role in this. In fact, this is the only way to achieve orgasm for many women. Hope this helps, and hopefully you won't be too turned away from my advice because I'm a dude. It's the most honest answer you've gotten anyway, ha ha.

Edit: I know this board is full of criticism, and that it's all in good fun, but in his defense, this is one of the most frequently asked questions by guys when it comes to male sexuality. While it may leave him a bit open for poking fun, at least he's being honest, as opposed to every other guy who simply leaves it to his imagination, remaining insecure and wondering about his...amplitude.



Preach on Musicman!

Maturity-ahhhhhhh, such a wonderful thing...


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 07:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can't believe someone would actually ask about this on QZ... lol. :D


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 07:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know, Sasha. I agree with you. I mean, I bust people's balls here all the time. It's almost perpetual. But you should also know I'm also always looking to defend the defenseless - or the just plain clueless, in some cases!

Edit: But come to think of it, something I really do like about Queenzone is that aside from having a forum dedicated to Queen, there is also a forum where everything can and is discusses. I rather enjoy that.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
boca user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 399 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 08:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You ask best questions here. But I like it, it's funny to discuss these things


I think I'm banana tree...
willem-jan 8923 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 818 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 08:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=teal>Sasha wrote:

Musicman wrote:

Generally, a woman will only be sensitive to areas only a couple inches in depth, so it really shouldn't be a problem unless you're less than two inches...however, width can also be a factor. But I have heard several complaints of the partners of women actually being too big. Anything larger than the few inches I mentioned is unnecessary, and if you exceed that by too much, it could actually be problematic for your sex life.

You're also forgetting about clitoral stimulation, which can be, and tends to be, even more important than penis size - and penis size plays absolutely no role in this. In fact, this is the only way to achieve orgasm for many women. Hope this helps, and hopefully you won't be too turned away from my advice because I'm a dude. It's the most honest answer you've gotten anyway, ha ha.

Edit: I know this board is full of criticism, and that it's all in good fun, but in his defense, this is one of the most frequently asked questions by guys when it comes to male sexuality. While it may leave him a bit open for poking fun, at least he's being honest, as opposed to every other guy who simply leaves it to his imagination, remaining insecure and wondering about his...amplitude.




*please note lack of sarcasm*

This may be true MM. But there are times and places, and IMO QZ isn't it.

www.teenadvice.about.com

www.teenadviceonline.org

www.teenhealthfx.com

www.teenhelp.org

www.partyhearty.com/kissingadvice.html

www.safeteens.com







These site's are full of people only talking about these topics. They are (slightly) biased. Therefore it can be nice to discus this kind of topic on a more general board. If you're not interested, then don't read it.
There's loads of topics I don't read, because of the titles that don't appeal to me. So, join the discussion or stay away from it.

Apart from that, the amount of topics opened about his future sex-life is increasing by the minute, and that is annoying :P

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 08:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It feels like I have nothing to contribute to this conversation, really...


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 08:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green>Linda Of The Valley wrote:

god the majority of queenzoners are idiots.

I couldn't care less if there were topics about sex and such but can you not see the clear fact that he's taking the piss?

jaysus..


I certainly wouldn't want to be part of that minority if you are... :S


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







willem-jan 8923 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 818 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green>Linda Of The Valley wrote:

god the majority of queenzoners are idiots.

I couldn't care less if there were topics about sex and such but can you not see the clear fact that he's taking the piss?

jaysus..


Yes I can, but still. People start bashing/complaining more and more about "general" topics lately. Just ignore them, and don't bother. If people don't react, people don't start this kind of crap.

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 11:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no. not at all.


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 12:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I joined this site recently so it's probably because of me, isn't it?


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]