Forums > Personal > DESPERATE

forum rss feed
Author

pip_212 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 12 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 05:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hey im am on deperate girl 17 year old girl..

CAN ANYONE HELP...

to put it bluntly a very close friend of mine passed away recently , and she was a MASSIVE fan of queen, queen was her life!!

to cut a long story short, a few of us are singing as a memorial for her, and we are singing her favourite queen song "DONT STOP ME NOW" ...

the other day i bought the we will rock you sheet music book, only to find that dont stop me now is a shortened version...

i have tryed to order the queen anthology but it wont come in, in time for the day which is sat, 2 days away,

If anyone can help me and send me the sheet musc that would be fantastic,,

I am not trying to steal queens music in anyway, and have alrady spent $60 on a song book...

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN...

Many thanks..

Pippa x x

user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 05:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you're really desperate, pirate a copy of Guitar Pro 5 and download this http://www.mysongbook.com/tab-tab_download-id_tablature=7104.htm.

Guitar Pro is about 165 megs or so, so it'll take a little while to download. You can probably get it off of Limewire. However, although this seems like a lot of digging around, the tab they have has piano, guitar, bass, and drums, and it's probably far more accurate than what you'll get in an MPA sheet music book.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.