Forums > Personal > SomebodyWhoLoves, please don't leave!

forum rss feed
Author

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 17:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please don't leave! We still like you! It wouldn't feel right to make a fellow Queen fan feel unwelcome here, so please stay? We all forgive you for anything you may have done in the past... so please stay?


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 17:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 17:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, one person likes you SomebodyWhoLoves now hurry up and get your ass out of here, no one else wants you.

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 18:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why do you have to be so mean to him?


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 18:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Because I find him truly offensive.

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=lime>KillerKing840 wrote:

The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

Why do you have to be so mean to him?


I dunno about the others, but I dislike him a lot because of this thread:

http://queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=724031

You beat me to it!

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 18:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, maybe he's made some mistakes in the past, but he's probably changed. I'm pretty sure he won't post anything like that ever again...


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 18:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poppy. that's why you hate my guts?

FYI, that thread was created because I was discussing what type of guys women want with a friend. And we both agreed that Women by nature, like manly men. And women are naturally submissive, and they want a strong dominant man.

Anyway, I am going to go! Even though I've done nothing wrong!



Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 18:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

Okay, maybe he's made some mistakes in the past, but he's probably changed. I'm pretty sure he won't post anything like that ever again...

You won't change how I feel about him. I'm not usually one to feel so strongly about something online, usually I don't take stuff online very seriously and this 'SomebodyWhoLoves' person is the only person on Queen Zone who I truly dislike, now please respect my opinion of him because it sure won't change. I do hope he goes, he tried to make personal attacks at me last night and I'm happy he's leaving.

SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 18:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=Violet>Poppy wrote:

The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

Okay, maybe he's made some mistakes in the past, but he's probably changed. I'm pretty sure he won't post anything like that ever again...

You won't change how I feel about him. I'm not usually one to feel so strongly about something online, usually I don't take stuff online very seriously and this 'SomebodyWhoLoves' person is the only person on Queen Zone who I truly dislike, now please respect my opinion of him because it sure won't change. I do hope he goes, he tried to make personal attacks at me last night and I'm happy he's leaving.



Well Poppy, that's truly amazing. I've NEVER personally hated anyone online.

I can't believe how you could have such strong feelings about what is said online!

That is beyond sad. It's a little frightening because it shows your temperment.

Even now, I honestly do not hate anyone! Neither do I hate you, although you've started the fight yesterday. I created a legitiamte thread and right away, you jumped on me.

Now I know why.

Because you truly hate my guts. For something I said! Wow.

I shake my head in utter disbelief!

Well that's ok. Don't think that you've hurt me or anything. I'm just more shocked than digusted. More confused than upset.

I sincerely do not harbor any negative opinions about ANYONE online! It's online! You don't really know a person online! Most of the time, the thoughts are not even sincere!






Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

<font color=Violet>Poppy wrote:

The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

Okay, maybe he's made some mistakes in the past, but he's probably changed. I'm pretty sure he won't post anything like that ever again...

You won't change how I feel about him. I'm not usually one to feel so strongly about something online, usually I don't take stuff online very seriously and this 'SomebodyWhoLoves' person is the only person on Queen Zone who I truly dislike, now please respect my opinion of him because it sure won't change. I do hope he goes, he tried to make personal attacks at me last night and I'm happy he's leaving.



Well Poppy, that's truly amazing. I've NEVER personally hated anyone online.

I can't believe how you could have such strong feelings about what is said online!

That is beyond sad. It's a little frightening because it shows your temperment.

Even now, I honestly do not hate anyone! Neither do I hate you, although you've started the fight yesterday. I created a legitiamte thread and right away, you jumped on me.

Now I know why.

Because you truly hate my guts. For something I said! Wow.

I shake my head in utter disbelief!

Well that's ok. Don't think that you've hurt me or anything. I'm just more shocked than digusted. More confused than upset.

I sincerely do not harbor any negative opinions about ANYONE online! It's online! You don't really know a person online! Most of the time, the thoughts are not even sincere!


I never said the word 'hate' did I? I simply said 'Dislike'
In the same way that I can 'like' someone online I can, just the same 'dislike' somebody online and that somebody I dislike happens to be you. Now that isn't 'beyond sad' because then you just as easily say it's sad to 'like' somebody online when in fact it's reasonably normal to 'like' somebody online.

SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 18:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry I disagree.

If you disliked someone, that's reasonable. But what you have expressed is something more severe than "dislike". It's genuine, and real inspite of this being a messageboard. That is where it begins to get a little scary. It's scary when a person develops such strong feelings for ... words! Words that most likely are not sincere!

Now, it doesn't matter to me because I will go anyway. I am tired of getting hated on.

But I am suggesting that you are not entirely "sane" or "normal" for hating someone to that degree to want them to leave! It's a bit off...



Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't hate you, I couldn't possibly feel so srongly about somebody online. It's just your online persona, I don't like your attitude or your beliefs and that's enough for me to feel I dislike you. Now run along and get off this website, like you said you were going to.

SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 18:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=Violet>Poppy wrote:

I don't hate you, I couldn't possibly feel so srongly about somebody online. It's just your online persona, I don't like your attitude or your beliefs and that's enough for me to feel I dislike you. Now run along and get off this website, like you said you were going to.


How do you handle people you dislike in REAL life? I think we have a potential stalker/psycho killer in the making here in Poppy. Suddenly, your "stalker" antics take on a different meaning. I hope you don't work as a nurse, or a teacher. This sends chills down my spine..


Ok, I'm going now. I apologize to the entire forum for making stupid threads!


I am sorry for causing people like linda of the valley to leave! I guess it is my fault.

Ciao!








Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 18:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

<font color=Violet>Poppy wrote:

I don't hate you, I couldn't possibly feel so srongly about somebody online. It's just your online persona, I don't like your attitude or your beliefs and that's enough for me to feel I dislike you. Now run along and get off this website, like you said you were going to.


How do you handle people you dislike in REAL life?
In real life,


I keep away from anybody I dislike in real life because if you dislike somebody then what's the point of being around them?


I think we have a potential stalker/psycho killer in the making here in Poppy. Suddenly, your "stalker" antics take on a different meaning. I hope you don't work as a nurse, or a teacher. This sends chills down my spine..

Right, just because I've expressed my opinion of you means I'm going to turn into a psysho killer? Can you not handle somebody simply saying they dislike you?

Please leave me alone.

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 18:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=760244http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=760244

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=760244

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=724031





-Things Have Changed For Me-
M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 19:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He is a mother fucker and he should die

:)


...End of the Beginning...



My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker



A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 19:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've always gone with the philosophy that ignorance should not be scorned, but rather educated.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
I_Want_to_Break_Free user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 06, 19:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am new to Queenzone, but it appears that SomebodyWhoLoves doesn't seem to love anyone and is probably a crackhead.