Forums > Personal > i am very sad :'(

forum rss feed
Author

rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 06, 18:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i broke up with my boyfriend, we were together about a half year, broke up for a few weeks and then came together again. and today i broke up with him definitely because he is gay! he cheated on me with another boy since four months, well and now it hurts so much, but i think so it is better as if i'd stayed. now i listen to all sentimental queen songs like "love of my life", "one year of love", etc, and i really feel a little better while listening.

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 06, 18:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm so sorry! :-( :-( I really hope you feel better soon.


-Things Have Changed For Me-
rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 06, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thank you so much for your quick and kind answers!!!! feel a little consoled.
i should better have a good cry, continue listening freddies voice and go to bed, and hope that i feel better tomorrow :'(

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 06, 18:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Been there, girl.

Believe me, the last thing you want to do is listen, hear, watch or do anything that reminds you of him.

My best advice is... Move On.

Yes, it won't be easy now, but in time you'll forget about that prick. At this moment you have to help yourself to go on with your life. Try to keep your mind off this son of a bitch by doing things you enjoy. Hang out with friends, or talk to someone you can rely on. Enjoy life even though this might be a tough moment.

If that guy cheated on you it goes to proove that he ain't worth shit. You are better than that and deserve someone much better.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 06, 19:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can't imagine anything worse than finding out your significant other has cheated on you!

Unless it's finding out that he cheated with another guy!

Hopefully you'll be ok! Wish you well!





That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 06, 20:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

aww, thats terrible; sorry to hear that, Im here if you need a hug


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 06, 21:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You will be fine, I know you can do it. It might take abit of time but in the long run you will be yourself again. As I always say, the past is the past, shut the door, lock it and never look back. (((hugs)))

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 06, 21:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rosedewitt wrote:

i broke up with my boyfriend, we were together about a half year, broke up for a few weeks and then came together again. and today i broke up with him definitely because he is gay! he cheated on me with another boy since four months, well and now it hurts so much, but i think so it is better as if i'd stayed. now i listen to all sentimental queen songs like "love of my life", "one year of love", etc, and i really feel a little better while listening.


My advice, never go back to him as the results made themselves public.

Never go back with someone who cheated or broke up with you before, as they'll do it again.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 06, 22:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Messenger Of Leah wrote:

rosedewitt wrote:

i broke up with my boyfriend, we were together about a half year, broke up for a few weeks and then came together again. and today i broke up with him definitely because he is gay! he cheated on me with another boy since four months, well and now it hurts so much, but i think so it is better as if i'd stayed. now i listen to all sentimental queen songs like "love of my life", "one year of love", etc, and i really feel a little better while listening.


My advice, never go back to him as the results made themselves public.

Never go back with someone who cheated or broke up with you before, as they'll do it again.


Yeah. The general rule of thumb is that exes are a bad idea.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 06, 22:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh that sucks to break up, sucks even more when they cheat on you with the same sex!


MY GOD spell it write.
rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 04:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thx you all so much!! i feel really better now.
it was a mistake to have a try with him a second time.
and i am so afraid that i will give him another chance, when he comes again, because i know him so well, (we were best friends a whole year before we started the relationship) - he won't call me for a week maybe, and then try and try again and say he loves me and he is so sorry for all and and and.... until i say yes, ok let's try again :( what can i do against that? i know that i would be so dumb to have a relationship again with him, because he will cheat on me again and again, but i am also so afraid that i can't resist when he comes again to me :( how can i protect myself of that unfaithful guy??

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 08:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rosedewitt wrote:

thx you all so much!! i feel really better now.
it was a mistake to have a try with him a second time.
and i am so afraid that i will give him another chance, when he comes again, because i know him so well, (we were best friends a whole year before we started the relationship) - he won't call me for a week maybe, and then try and try again and say he loves me and he is so sorry for all and and and.... until i say yes, ok let's try again :( what can i do against that? i know that i would be so dumb to have a relationship again with him, because he will cheat on me again and again, but i am also so afraid that i can't resist when he comes again to me :( how can i protect myself of that unfaithful guy??



Say no to him! And don't forget to play 'You Don't Fool Me'!!


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 09:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So... that means you're single, right?

;) hey baby

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 10:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=teal>Sasha wrote:

I felt the sameway when Lester went gay on me.

It'll be okay.

*hugs*


Hey, I chose to be gay. You said you forgave me.

rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 10:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

men, how can you be so cruel? imagine you are in love with the most beautiful and cutest woman you ever met, and she says she can't love you because she's lesbian!
homosexuality isn't normal!!!!! just because so many are homosexual today doesn't mean, that it is normal, - it's still an illness, - man+woman is natural, not man+man.

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 11:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rosedewitt wrote:

men, how can you be so cruel? imagine you are in love with the most beautiful and cutest woman you ever met, and she says she can't love you because she's lesbian!
homosexuality isn't normal!!!!! just because so many are homosexual today doesn't mean, that it is normal, - it's still an illness, - man+woman is natural, not man+man.


I'm very sorry about what happened, it must have been extremely shocking and quite obviously, you're very upset. I mean, who wouldn't be? However, I'll have to disagree with you on that one. Homosexuality *is* normal. There's not even that much to it. A man can't find happiness with women, so he tries relationships with men, big deal. Would you rather a man stay with a woman, no matter how miserable he is with her, just for the sake of being "normal"? No, everyone has the right to pursue happiness, and homosexuals are no exception. And homosexuality is *not* an illness. It's the way some people choose to live their life, and there's nothing wrong with it.


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 16:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rosedewitt wrote:

men, how can you be so cruel? imagine you are in love with the most beautiful and cutest woman you ever met, and she says she can't love you because she's lesbian!
homosexuality isn't normal!!!!! just because so many are homosexual today doesn't mean, that it is normal, - it's still an illness, - man+woman is natural, not man+man.


Angry Queen fans are going to be awaiting on your door step!

And if he'd cheat with a guy, he'd probably cheat on you with a boy.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 16:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rosedewitt wrote:

men, how can you be so cruel? imagine you are in love with the most beautiful and cutest woman you ever met, and she says she can't love you because she's lesbian!
homosexuality isn't normal!!!!! just because so many are homosexual today doesn't mean, that it is normal, - it's still an illness, - man+woman is natural, not man+man.


so thats why butt-babies dont work...


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
rosedewitt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 525 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i know the guy with whom he cheated on me.
well, i still think homosexuality is an illness. but it doesn't matter for me, i also fall in love with gay men...

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 16:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I sure hope they find a cure for gay soon.