Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Freddie dream!

forum rss feed
Author

KillerQueen21 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 3 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 23:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dream last night where I met Freddie Mercury in person and everything. It sounds really silly, but for some reason I think he actually was purposely there because he knows how much I adore him and Queen! I mean, I devoted my entire bedroom walls to Queen artwork named "wall of champions". I love Queen and I loved their concert. I can't wait till I meet Brian and Roger, which I am planning on doing before they retire!!

"Don't expect comedy from me, you won't get it." Brian May
mayniac316 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1291 posts

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 23:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dontcha just love when that happens?! One time I had a dream that Brian saved me from our mean ol' dog that we used to have. It was going to attack me and he came up from behind and pulled me to safety. Of course, I woke up after that :(

KillerQueen21 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 3 posts

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 23:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian May is like, my hero. I emailed him, but it's like 4 in the morning over there so he won't be replying anytime soon! haha. I always watch interviews and stuff cuz we have like ten million Queen dvd's. haha

"Don't expect comedy from me, you won't get it." Brian May

Posted: 14 Apr 06, 23:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian's my hero too... my handsome knight in shining armor *sighs*

MelinaMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 358 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 05:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queen4ever2 wrote:

KillerQueen21 wrote:

I had a dream last night where I met Freddie Mercury in person and everything. It sounds really silly, but for some reason I think he actually was purposely there because he knows how much I adore him and Queen! I mean, I devoted my entire bedroom walls to Queen artwork named "wall of champions". I love Queen and I loved their concert. I can't wait till I meet Brian and Roger, which I am planning on doing before they retire!!

Hey you never know, it could've been him. :)

Maybe :D x

"If you want your soul to find peace, go to Montreux." - Freddie Mercury
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 08:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, I wish I could have a dream about Freddie... :(

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 09:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ahh those Queen dreams!
When i want one all i have to do is think in my mind and say "I wanna Queen dream tonight, please"
...And sometimes it works!
I remember doing that and the same night having a dream where i was in a 5 star lounge wih John Deacon. All i had to do was enter the room and he turned around and gave me that lovely smile of his. I just melted!
There are dreams that are about Queen but don't actually meet any of them. Like when i was waiting in a huge hallway and suddenly a man came along giving away free autographed Queen records. I woke up the next day thinking "Why couldn't i actually meet them. I can cross John off my list.How about a night in with Roger? A night out with Brian? Anything with Freddie!?"

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Gandahalf user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 89 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 09:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^That's crazy! I don't think I've had a Freddie dream. I think I had one a few months ago, but I hardly remember it.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 09:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've had so many Queen dreams and dreams with each one. Some wierd, some exciting and some upsetting.

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 10:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I barely ever have any dreams, boo hoo! :-((
And that's why I plan on buying a Lucid Dream Machine! XD

-Things Have Changed For Me-
it was electric7 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 709 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 10:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a really weird one recently...Freddie wasnt in it but I was in this really old house and in this closet was like tons of Freddie merchandise like, clocks with Freddies pictures on it, Freddie dolls and like EVERYTHING! So I went to take it, since the house was abandoned and some really creepy guy was like "I hate Freddie, but you cant take my Freddie stuff!" and I'm like "If you hate him then give it to me!"

It was REALLLLLLY odd

KillerQueen1429 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 140 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 12:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I always have dreams where Freddie is in them.... sometimes i think hes comin to me cuz its so real and i get to say to him what i will never get to say.

I Love Queen!!!
All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 12:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've had many Queen dreams in the past and after every single one...I wake up with a HUGE smile on my face and it stays with me for the rest of the day. Or I'll have one that is so good and think it's real and then I wake up and I'm like "awwww why couldn't that have been real?"

Cheers

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00CC">its_a_hard_life wrote:

I've had so many Queen dreams and dreams with each one. Some wierd, some exciting and some upsetting.

Some exciting, eh???? ;)

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
sandssavvy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 44 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oooh I've had a few weird dreams about Freddie.

there was one when he was immortal and fighting Corgon and I couldn't stop screaming, "LET SEAN CONNERY HANDLE IT!" I think I woke up not long into the dream.

Then there was one that I had that started off as a nightmare. My friend wouldn't stop telling me about the gory parts of Dawn of the Dead.
When I went to sleep it was like I was surrounded by a bunch of zombies that were trying to tear everyone apart. The all of the sudden Freddie comes out of nowhere and knocks them out if his way with his microphone stand.

Then they vanished when he and the band started to play Who Wants To Live Forever (IRONY!) and it was a concert stadium instead of a street. I woke up after the song.
O.o

I've had other dreams, but they're harder to remember.

"The reason we're successful, darling? My overall charisma, of course..." -Freddie Mercury

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whenever I dream about Roger...I wake up with drool all over my pillow...

I had this really sad Deaky and Roger dream.

I was outside in my garden[ I dont have one but in my dream I did] and out of no where something just told me that Roger and John just died...and I got really sad and wrote their name in the grass with flower petals!!

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 16:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That is very sad :( I'm sorry you had to dream that. I have very vivid, realistic dreams. Sometimes I wake up and am in physical pain. Like if I got stabbed (like I did once) I'll wake up and have pain wherever I get stabbed. This is kinda gross, but once I dreamt that Brian was my... gynecologist. I have a phobia about going to the "woman doctor"

MelinaMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 358 posts

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 17:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

I barely ever have any dreams, boo hoo! :-((
And that's why I plan on buying a Lucid Dream Machine! XD

Haha i'll join you there! Id love to learn how to lucid Dream! x

"If you want your soul to find peace, go to Montreux." - Freddie Mercury

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HAHA IF BRIAN WAS A GYNOCOLOGIST I BET HE WOULD HAVE A TON OF MORE PATIENTS THAN NESSISSARY!!

Posted: 15 Apr 06, 17:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes he would!! He would make more money off of that than the music!! Ha ha!