Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Original Queen Fiction by me(please don't write anything)

forum rss feed
Author

SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 01:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Copyright 2006 SomebodyWhoLoves All Rights Reserved

Princes of the Universe Chapter 1.

Far far away in the infinite void which time itself struggles to grasp, four beings meet once again as if it were their destiny. Countless years ago, these four men shared a lifetime together as bandmates in a rock band known as Queen.

Freddie: Welcome friends. I've been waiting for you.

Brian: Where am I? Is this a dream?

John: This must be a dream because I see Freddie..unchanged.

Roger: Not only him. We're young again, and not old men!

Freddie: No, you are not men anymore. Each of you has died, and left planet Earth. And you were drawn into this time, and space. I've been waiting for you literally for millions of years.

Brian: I'm sorry but I don't understand.

Freddie: [looks at Brian squarely]. The Show Must Go On! Brian, what is the last memory that you have before waking up into this stream of consciousness?

Brian: I was having dinner with my grown children, and I....I don't remember!

Freddie: You don't remember because you had passed away from old age. You died a natural death.

Brian: Where are my children?

Freddie: They have dispersed into the infinite void to await their fate. [looks to the others] As have your families also.

John: Then why are we here?

Freddie: [in a loud voice]Because I have called you here. This is our fate, to be together again.

Roger: And do what, Freddie?

Freddie: I shall tell you more about that. But do you remember our days together? We were Princes of the Universe. We were Killers. We were champions.

Brian: We were the best!

[Roger, John]: We sure were. [grins]

Brian: What a life we led, all of us. I remember. It was magic!

Roger: We missed you Freddie so much after you were gone.

Freddie: [softly, head down] yes, I know. I..missed you too. [smiles, and looks up] But we have work to do.

Brian: I still don't understand.
Roger: Neither do I.
John: This has to be a dream.

Freddie: This is no dream. And soon we shall enter back into the slip of time again. Time waits for noone. And all of this will seem more real to you. I am truly glad that we're together again. This is our destiny. There is evil in this dimension we now exist, and we are champions of light, and good. This is why I called you. We are the princes of the universe, and we must make amends.

Now, close your eyes, and when I tell you, open them. Ready?

One..Two...Three...Open!



SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 01:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Chapter 2.

John Deacon awoke and sharp searing pain in his head told him, this was going

to be another bad day. For months, John Deacon had been having bad headaches,

and his doctors advised him there was no hope for him. The cancer had spread to

all his body, including his brain. John Deacon knew he was at death's doors.

John didn't mind. He had lived a long full live. He was ready to go.

He opened his eyes, and he awoke to a surprise. He was lying on a cold stone

ground, and the room was dimly lit. He had the faint impression he was

underground somewhere. And he saw around him, his close friends Brian, and

Roger were both lying unconscious along the floor, stone cold crazy.

A single guard was standing near the entrance, heavily armed. "Sir, you have

awakened. I was instructed not to disturb you until you had awoken." The man's

voice was kind, and John had the impression he was a young man. "Where am I?",

John asked.

The guard replied, "You are in the secret chambers of the Queen, and I am

Amrock, the Queen's personal guard. The Queen has instructed that you are to be

given sustenance." The guard clapped his hands, and immediately, the door

opened and three servants entered, holding trays of steaming broths, bread,

grapes, and cups of wine. John heard his friends groan, and wake up. Both Brian

and Roger appeared groggy as if they had slept for weeks. The servants helped

them up and they all sat at the table where awaited them breakfast. John

ignored his friends, and persisted in asking the guard more questions. "Amrock,

where is my friend, Freddie?". The guard replied, "The Queen has instructed me

to tell you that your friend Freddie is assisting the Queen. Until then, I am

to care for your needs, and answer your questions. Soon, you shall meet the

Queen."

John accepted the guard's reply and looked at his friends. Roger was feasting

on the hot stew, and freshly baked bread. Roger apparently hadn't lost his good

appetite in this life. With food stuffed in his mouth, Roger mumbled, "This is

really good! I am famished. Mmmm". Brian sat at the table with a dull

expression. John guessed that Brian was still in shock. And he couldn't blame

him. None of this made sense to him either.

For the next hour, they quietly ate their meal. They were all strangely

famished as if they had not eaten for weeks, and their hearty meal helped them

feel stronger, and better. After they were finished, their individual moods had

improved. Amrock observed them, and when he was satisfied, he said, "It appears

that you are now feeling better. I can see the health return to your faces. The

time is urgent, and I was instructed by the Queen to guide you to her. She

desperately needs to see you. The time is short. Great evil walks our lands.

Even now, thousands of good men die."

Brian raised his hands, and said, "Wait a minute. You're going too fast. Where

is Freddie. What does Freddie have to do with this Queen?".

The guard paused, and stated, "The Queen has instructed me to answer your

questions. And I shall. Your friend Freddie is a great warrior. He fights for

the Queen. And he has called you here into this world to help the Queen fight

the dark evil walking our lands. And you are also expected to fight for the

Queen." Roger burped loudly and said, "If this wasn't so ironic, it'd be

extremely funny."

The guard gestured and said, "I am now to lead you to the Queen. She has been

expecting you. And the time is short". Brian, Roger, and John stood up and

followed Amrock. None of them felt any better because this didn't make any

sense. They weren't warriors. They were rock stars, musicians. Each of them

pondered the guard's words. Freddie was a great rock

SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 03:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Chapter 3. The Queen.

Brian, Roger, and John Deacon strode into the majestic throneroom. The room was long, and wide, and had very high ceilings. It was decorated lavishly with fine sculpted statues of gold, and bronze. Brilliant paintings hung on the walls. And at the north end of the long room was a single throneseat made of gold. And a woman sat on it. She appeared to be in her early 20s, extremely beautiful with soft but strong features. She had light brown hair, and large blue eyes, and red lips. Her nose was slender, and delicate. She was an image of an angel. She was dressed in a long flowing blue robe that revealed her supple womanly figure, and on her head was a golden crown. And as Brian, Roger, and Johnas each looked at her, each felt their hearts and body desire her.

The Queen stood up, and spoke in a clear sweet voice, "Welcome strangers! I am glad to finally meet the friends of my Champion. It is an honour to meet you all." The Queen bowed her heads, and as she did so, all of her knights bowed also. Brian, Roger and John looked around, nervously, not sure what to do. Softly, the Queen began to laugh to herself. "I'm sorry, but the look on your faces was so comical." As if to reassure them, she said, "You need not fear for your safety here. You are friends, and I know I am safe with you." With a nod, the Queen gestured her knights to leave the courtroom. And when they had all left, the Queen was alone with them. She gazed at each one of them, as if she were capable of searching their hearts. Satisfied, she gestured at them to sit down at the arcing table that faced the throneseat. Brian, Roger, and John obeyed and sat at the table, facing the Queen.

The Queen smiled warmly and as she did, each one of them found themselves falling in love with her. “Your friend Freddie Mercury is a great champion. And he has called you here to aid me in my battles with the enemy of this land. I trust that each of you is feeling better?”. “Deacon John”, the Queen asked with a mischievous smile. “You were the first to awake. Do you have any questions?” John Deacon was a little puzzled by the manner in which the Queen addressed him. After clearing his throat, John replied, “Amrock has told us Freddie is busy serving you. Could we see him? We’d greatly desire to see our friend.” The Queen looked away, and after a moment, she said, “Perhaps. In time, when you are ready.” Brian raised his hands, and asked, “How did we get here? Last I remembered, I was speaking with Freddie in some dream state. And now, I am here. It doesn’t make any sense.” The Queen looked as if she understood Brian’s confusion. “It has been many years since you had that conversation with Freddie. In fact, you along with your friends have been sleeping, comatose, for over two decades. Tonight was the appointed time in which you and your friends would awaken. I have been waiting for you all this time. It is a very special night for me, and for the world.” Roger asked, “And what of Freddie? What has he been doing? Why isn't he here to greet us?” The Queen answered, “Freddie my champion fought bravely against the rising darkness. He was very active all this time in my service. And now,” her voice dropped in tone, ”the time has come.” Her voice grew louder, and more serious. “The Queen’s champions have awoken, and together, we shall cleanse this world of darkness.” The Queen’s face had a look of fierce rapture. It had a beautiful but dangerous look. Brian, Roger, and John looked at each other, uncomfortably.

Abashed, the Queen covered her mouth with her hands, and smiled. “ I am sorry, my friends. Did I scare you?” Her face regained her calm, angelic look, and Roger thought she was possibly the most beautiful woman he had met. “In time, you will gradually understand everything. You are strangers to this land, and I have been rude. You require rest, and all your answers shall be answered. I know everything appears strange, and fo

user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 06:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anything


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 06:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Musicman wrote:

anything


Ooooooh! You're gonna get in trouble!


"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 07:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dan Corson wrote:

Musicman wrote:

anything


Ooooooh! You're gonna get in trouble!



Jellybean Queen is giggling like a little girl....

You guys know he said dont write back, lol...


Oh by the way...the story is good...lol





Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 07:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Man Somebody, you should know that people are gonna write back regardless of what you said, were like that at Queenzone...


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 07:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=teal>Sasha wrote:

You should change your nick to somebodywhosbored.


Barney/baby-bop sings:
...I love you, you love me, were best friends like friends should be, with a great big hug and kiss him me to you...wont you say you love me too...


...I couldnt resist...I just couldnt resist....LMAO!!!



Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 07:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm just too tired to read this guy's story... :S


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 07:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh. My. God.
You're worse than me...when it comes to SEPERATING YOUR QUOTATIONS!!!!
If, out of sheer laziness you do not want to seperate your quotations during the story part then stick to a script...


Back whenever
user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 09:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">Thomas Quinn wrote:

SWL: Get a BLOG and a LIFE.


I'm going to be honest, TQ -- I think the world would be better off if he didn't have either.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 13:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

u people cannot obey simple instructions. the only comments i wanted were reviews of the story but apparently only one person bothered to read it.



Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Musicman wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson">Thomas Quinn wrote:

SWL: Get a BLOG and a LIFE.


I'm going to be honest, TQ -- I think the world would be better off if he didn't have either.

XD

user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

u people cannot obey simple instructions. the only comments i wanted were reviews of the story but apparently only one person bothered to read it.



If you wanted reviews of the story, then obviously you didn't want us to obey your simple instructions, being that the only instructions provided were to not write anything. Therefore, under the definite assumption that you do not, in fact, want us to follow your instructions, we are given the freedom to surmise as to what instructions you had intended, as opposed to those which you had indicated.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Musicman wrote:

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

u people cannot obey simple instructions. the only comments i wanted were reviews of the story but apparently only one person bothered to read it.



If you wanted reviews of the story, then obviously you didn't want us to obey your simple instructions, being that the only instructions provided were to not write anything. Therefore, under the definite assumption that you do not, in fact, want us to follow your instructions, we are given the freedom to surmise as to what instructions you had intended, as opposed to those which you had indicated.



Musicman, you were cooler before when you were, cool. Now, you're just an ass. I suggest a name change something like AssMan would suit you fine.

user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

Musicman wrote:

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

u people cannot obey simple instructions. the only comments i wanted were reviews of the story but apparently only one person bothered to read it.



If you wanted reviews of the story, then obviously you didn't want us to obey your simple instructions, being that the only instructions provided were to not write anything. Therefore, under the definite assumption that you do not, in fact, want us to follow your instructions, we are given the freedom to surmise as to what instructions you had intended, as opposed to those which you had indicated.



Musicman, you were cooler before when you were, cool. Now, you're just an ass. I suggest a name change something like AssMan would suit you fine.


You've really not a clue whom you're dealing with. You get one warning.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 21:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Musicman wrote:

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

Musicman wrote:

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

u people cannot obey simple instructions. the only comments i wanted were reviews of the story but apparently only one person bothered to read it.



If you wanted reviews of the story, then obviously you didn't want us to obey your simple instructions, being that the only instructions provided were to not write anything. Therefore, under the definite assumption that you do not, in fact, want us to follow your instructions, we are given the freedom to surmise as to what instructions you had intended, as opposed to those which you had indicated.



Musicman, you were cooler before when you were, cool. Now, you're just an ass. I suggest a name change something like AssMan would suit you fine.


You've really not a clue whom you're dealing with. You get one warning.



yea he'll get the fucking CIA or someshit on your ass!

no but seriously QZ is full of wise asses, and music man is the cooler/ nicer one. so yea really dont write "please dont respond or anything because they will. you should know that.


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 22:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Musicman wrote:

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

Musicman wrote:

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

u people cannot obey simple instructions. the only comments i wanted were reviews of the story but apparently only one person bothered to read it.



If you wanted reviews of the story, then obviously you didn't want us to obey your simple instructions, being that the only instructions provided were to not write anything. Therefore, under the definite assumption that you do not, in fact, want us to follow your instructions, we are given the freedom to surmise as to what instructions you had intended, as opposed to those which you had indicated.



Musicman, you were cooler before when you were, cool. Now, you're just an ass. I suggest a name change something like AssMan would suit you fine.


You've really not a clue whom you're dealing with. You get one warning.


Are you threatening me?




SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 22:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well Musicman, since you didn't answer my question, I'll lay it out to you.

If you are a real threat and dangerous (since I have no idea who I'm "dealing" with), let me extend all regrets and apologies to you since I really don't want to die over some silly Internet thing.

If you are not a real threat, and are not dangerous (since I have no idea who I'm "dealing" with, and I'm a harmless goofball), let me just say you're a real JACKASS for scaring me and ruining my online forum experience since I really don't like being threatened for some dumb thing I say here (which is frequent I admit).


Let's just agree to be on good terms (whoever you are since I have no idea who you are) and we'll ignore each other, ok?

Thanks! And no, I am not being sarcastic. I really really don't want trouble here due to anything I say here. I consider online to be harmless, and not "real", but I do understand some people think differently.

And please, do not give me any trouble of any kind. I don't want my computer infected or hacked into. I don't believe I've done anything to deserve that.


as it began user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 222 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 06, 23:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Musicman wrote:

anything



Lol that took me a moment to get.