Forums > Personal > Petition for PainPleasure to take over ownership of QueenZone

forum rss feed
Author

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Attention: Richard Orchard

Let's face it. You've had a pretty good run as the owner of this site, but times are changing and voices are being raised. It's time those voices are heard! WE WANT PAINPLEASURE TO TAKE OVER THE OWNERSHIP OF QUEENZONE!

Here are some of the more memorable contributions this paragon of wit and intelligence has posted within recent history:

"Hey don't give a shit about all those morons. They all hate me (I have to admit I hate all of them)and I don't give a rat ass. Fuck them. Keep it real."

"Actually is good that this forum is spammed...in the long run it's gonna disapear"

"You must parond Alex: he has nothing to do in is life...he's from Buenos Aires. In Buenos Aires there's nothing to do. I have stupid cousins in this shit country and I don't either give a shit about them or that shit country."

"Shut up you bunch of bitches...she's 13. Give her a break with your stupid not funny witty sense of humour."

"[Mr. Snow is] another jackass who can make all of you morons angry (thing so easy to do) and start a topic about him, which is a thing he doesn't deserve because he's a turd...Loosers!"

This is my personal favorite, because of how clear and cohesive he actually is: "Look at that finocchio who cheers for River. Boca till the end of time.."

Not only is he a valuable contributor to this board, but he is also absurdly friendly and open with warm, thoughtful responses, holding the people of this forum with high regard. His grasp on grammar and sentence construction should be the envy of all, and most of our non-English speakers would benefit from modelling any future sentences off of his examples.

In short, I'm sorry Richard, but it's time for you to go. PainPleasure is the voice of a new tomorrow, and he deserves to have his place in the sun. In commemoration of the new change in ownership, it would be most fitting if PainPleasure's visage was in the banner instead of Queen's, so would those of us more competent in Photoshop please make the appropriate changes.

I'm sure that, as PainPleasure's first action of owner, he will be banning without question those who lack a sense of humor, so it's most likely that I will be gone first. Others to go will be iGSM, fatty, Flashman, and just about the rest of this board. Those who are lucky enough to remain will have to conform to PainPleasure's dry wit. As for actual Queen-related contributions, please check out all of his wonderful responses he's posted in the Serious Discussion threads. If you're having a hard time finding them, just imagine what he might say in that situation, then.

As a lovely parting gift, Richard, we've decided to bake you a cake. It's sugar-free with coconut cream frosting. Please enjoy with our compliments.

Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 11:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Actually, as appealing as that sounds, Lester, I would prefer for YOU to take over Queenzone. The wages aren't great, but the hours are pretty short. And the first thing you should do is change your username to KingLester.

This can't end well.

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 11:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry, what was I thinking? Change your username AFTER you've fixed the profile picture thing.

This can't end well.

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 12:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm sorry Munchsack, but PainPleasure would be a better owner and we all know that. I'll just chalk your ideas down to delusion - we don't want KingPP to think you actually meant what you said!

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 12:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MUWAHWHAHWAHWHAAHAHAHAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWHAHA!

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 12:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

I'm sorry Munchsack, but PainPleasure would be a better owner and we all know that. I'll just chalk your ideas down to delusion - we don't want KingPP to think you actually meant what you said!

Well, that's what most of my ideas are chalked down to.

No, wait, delusion comes in second, behind insanity.

This can't end well.
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 12:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He'll ban me and Mr Stuart on the first minute of ownership of QZ...

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 12:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And I'll be next, no doubt. I dunno why, I'm just really paranoid.

This can't end well.
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 13:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You tell me that it's evolution, well, you know, we all wanna change the world...!

No, but seriously, I think I'd be one of the first to go if they would start banning people.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 14:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=teal>Sasha wrote:

Maybe we should play QZ forum survivor?

You'd be first out :/

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hahaha! You are a genius!

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 14:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You say want a revoluuuuuuuuushu u un

Welllllll you knooooooow

Yes, and I would like Jellybean Queen to replace Barb while we're at it.

Lester...I love you man!

I doubt anyone could do the job that Barb does. It's not easy babysitting 100s of sociopaths on a daily basis. Thank the Lord for Barb.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sadly, Lisser, Barb will be one of the first people to go when PP takes over. Barb is level-headed and tolerant, and that won't sit well with the new king. Anyone who disagrees with PP is a traitor by (his) definition, so it's likely that he'll just take over the job himself.

The times they are a-changin'...

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 16:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry to bump, but I feel that this issue warrants our immediate attention.

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How thoughtful of you, Lester.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 23:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So, was the downtime the result of PP's take over? If so... good job, sir! Very well played!

jcrawford79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 06, 23:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am laughing my ass off at this thread. I'm glad to see that others share my opinion of this jerk off.

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 00:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alex, yes, how could I have forgotten his eloquence with those matters? What a verbose and delightful man.

Oh wow, Mr. Crawford. We don't say things like that about our new overlord. I'll just pretend that when you said "jerk off", you actually meant... "lover boy". Yes, lover boy. That will do just nicely.

oh god i can't believe i just said that

jcrawford79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 00:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

Alex, yes, how could I have forgotten his eloquence with those matters? What a verbose and delightful man.

Oh wow, Mr. Crawford. We don't say things like that about our new overlord. I'll just pretend that when you said "jerk off", you actually meant... "lover boy". Yes, lover boy. That will do just nicely.

oh god i can't believe i just said that

Sorry bout that. Not sure what happened there. My id apparently took control briefly. I'll try to gain some self-restraint.

@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 07:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=black>Andy<font color=red>38 wrote:

Maybe we should play QZ forum survivor?

You'd be first out :/

Ohhhhh, A ultra long distance dirty look is in order.

Can you feel me.

:P

If looks could kill :O

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....