Forums > Queen - General Discussion > I had another Queen dream last night.

forum rss feed
Author

miracle-man! 29382 user not visiting Queenzone.com
miracle-man! 29382
Bohemian: 194 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 00:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We discussed having dreams of seeing and meeting Fred and/or members of Queen,so I decided to post this as well as another amazing encounter.

My dream was two scenes with Freddie in it.

First,I dreamt I was in a nightclub and there singing and dancing before me was Freddie himself.

He was wearing a rainbow-like version of his harlequin costume,with leather jacket and shades and mic and he was singing Tie your mother down and was grooving to it as well and lgiths and strobes were all flashing around him while I watched.

Then,next thing I knew I was climbing a rocky hillside and I started to hear the Queen song--It's a Hard Life and once I made it to the top...

...there he was.

Wearing his giant red prawn costume and that bizzare wig of long hair with it was Freddie Mercury himself singing it.

And once I saw him,I woke up.
It's all true,I swear,it was such a strange dream experience I had to share it.

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 00:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ahhhhh, man, everyone is having Queen dreams!!!

the only member I havent dreamed of yet is Freddie...weird!!!

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 11:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dream with Freddie yesterday....

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dreadful dream about Freddie.
I was just moving in to a brand new, professionally designed house and felt really amazing. Then i applied to work at Garden Lodge, which was just down the road.
I got the job and started working for Freddie's needs in particular. Then, when back at my house i heard about his illness. I was devastated!
I spent all night hoping and praying that Freddie wouldn't go. I was falling to pieces! Going through countless boxes of tissues! The following morning (still in my dream) i woke and realised something... I was back in the year of 2006 and i said to myself "Freddie has been dead for nearly 15 years". Then i woke up. Very emotional experience. It was like i actually become someone who was close to him and was deeply affected by the whole situation. Now, i can only have sympathy for those people.

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 18:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

I had a dreadful dream about Freddie.
I was just moving in to a brand new, professionally designed house and felt really amazing. Then i applied to work at Garden Lodge, which was just down the road.
I got the job and started working for Freddie's needs in particular. Then, when back at my house i heard about his illness. I was devastated!
I spent all night hoping and praying that Freddie wouldn't go. I was falling to pieces! Going through countless boxes of tissues! The following morning (still in my dream) i woke and realised something... I was back in the year of 2006 and i said to myself "Freddie has been dead for nearly 15 years". Then i woke up. Very emotional experience. It was like i actually become someone who was close to him and was deeply affected by the whole situation. Now, i can only have sympathy for those people.

Wow, that is sad :'(

Thats how i felt after the dream i had where i was with them the last few months of freddies life...

All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 18:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's rad...i hope i have one soon...

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
Freddie_Jr. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 173 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 19:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the only dream I ever had was me hanging around outside the back of some auditorium or something, than brian may all of a sudden came up and was like "Can you play guitar" I replied yes with glee, and before I knew it we were jamming on stage in front of thousands of people.

Wear a rubber next time Freddie =(
SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 19:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are these real dreams or fantasies???

I swear, I think some people are posting their fantasies as real dreams because dreams rarely make sense.

In my dream, Freddie, Brian, Roger, and John were in my highschool gym kicking large rubber balls around. And I was there, watching them. It was amazing.

I woke up and I felt like I met them in real life.

miracle-man! 29382

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 19:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It was no fantasy for me,I just went to sleep,and just dreamt it.

Strange thing though,is this from listening to and watching a lot of Queen..or is Freddie out there haunting our dreams? And I don't means as in Freddie Kruger.Heh.

Kensington Love user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 789 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 06, 02:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dreamt about sweet Freddie just last night. It was a simple dream really. The guys had just finished with an event of some kind, and Freddie was just hanging out behind a table.I'm not sure which event,but Freddie was wearing his light blue suit. There were lots of fans filling the room. I got up to him and asked him if I could take a picture of him. He smiled and said,"Why,yes,darling!",posing for me.

A lovely man indeed;)

Hello from Rai;)

"Im not afraid to speak out and say the things I want and do the things I want,so um,I think in the end that being natural and actually genuine is what wins."-FM

R
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 06, 03:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have only had daydreams in the 5 months i´ve been a fan... i never really dream. But in the begginig i spend hours and hours just daydreaming...

O_o

Posted: 29 Apr 06, 15:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had another a few days ago where i had my own personal show viewing of Freddie performing. Things got abit weird... i ended up inviting him back to my house and he performed the rest of the concert in the garden!

There was another... however, not about Queen.
I was kidnapped by Tom Cruise... and..well, things got abit.."close"... don't ask!!!! Some of you might of loved to of had that dream... i didn't!

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
bohemian_queer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 362 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 06, 15:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had another a few days ago where i had my own personal show viewing of Freddie performing. Things got abit weird... i ended up inviting him back to my house and he performed the rest of the concert in the garden!

I was kidnapped by Tom Cruise... and..well, things got abit.."close"... don't ask!!!! Some of you might of loved to of had that dream... i didn't!

Eew, I'm so sorry you had to have that dream! Tom Cruise is a discusting pig.

That time will come, one day you'll see, when we can all be friends...

Posted: 29 Apr 06, 15:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

freddieistheloveofmylife_89 wrote:

I know! I woke up sick to the stomach! He was very... "frisky" and things got abit "racy". I had no control at all. I couldn't of called the police because me saying "Help! Tom Cruise has got me on the dining room table! Get here quick!" is going to be abit unbelieveable!

miracle-man! 29382

Posted: 29 Apr 06, 16:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

An image of Freddie posing in a blue suit and another of him performing in a garden,those would make great pictures of art if luustrated as to my recent suggestion in the forum.

If you can draw like me or paint,go for it.

Sorry to hear about your dream on Tom,Flash,that must've been a wacko experience. Tom a disgusting pig? Gee,I guess he doesn't get as much respect as he used to,Mr.M.I.3.

Posted: 30 Apr 06, 02:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know! I woke up sick to the stomach! He was very... "frisky" and things got abit "racy". I had no control at all. I couldn't of called the police because me saying "Help! Tom Cruise has got me on the dining room table! Get here quick!" is going to be abit unbelieveable!

lol!That's a good point! They might say,"Stop bragging!" lol!

Hello from Rai;)

"Im not afraid to speak out and say the things I want and do the things I want,so um,I think in the end that being natural and actually genuine is what wins."-FM

R
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 06, 03:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i think cruise is hot, hot, hot though...

O_o

Posted: 30 Apr 06, 08:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KensingtonLove(Dharankanawala) wrote:

lol! Or "Yeah, right... keep dreaming!"

Posted: 01 May 06, 04:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KensingtonLove(Dharankanawala) wrote:

lol! Or "Yeah, right... keep dreaming!"

lol! ;)

Hello from Rai;)

R