add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bicycle day!!!

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LSD is a poison that sits on your spinal cord and eats away at it. You know that awful back pain you get when you are coming down? That's it. You could easily die from using LSD. I wish you wouldn't use it. If you continue to use it, there is a good chance you won't be around to organize any peaceful protests of the American government!

Don't do drugs...please.

:)

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Drugs are good because they kill morons.

Kudos to Mr. Hoffman.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 13:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You can do it, it's all up to you, mmkay.
With a little plan you can change your life today....
You don't have to spend your life addicted to smack,
Homeless on the street, givin' handjobs for crack.
Follow my plan and very soon you will say
It's easy mmkay.

Lisser

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">Thomas Quinn wrote:

Lisser wrote:

LSD is a poison that sits on your spinal cord and eats away at it. You know that awful back pain you get when you are coming down? That's it. You could easily die from using LSD. I wish you wouldn't use it. If you continue to use it, there is a good chance you won't be around to organize any peaceful protests of the American government!

Don't do drugs...please.

:)

Don't lie, please. I did a paper on this; LSD is 100% non-toxic, all traces of it vanish from the body within hours (before the trip is even over), you can't use it often as you grow resistant of it for several days after one dose, and it has great psychological potential as well.

None of the items I mentioned are debatable, all the advantages which weren't 100% scientifically verified I have left out for sheer objectivity.

Lie?? You are calling me a liar? Unbelievable, the opportunities you take to call people names just because they have a differing opinion than you.

The fact is Thomas, that the effects, both long term on the body, brain, and what neurotransmitters LSD affects and the damage done to them are still not known. By all means, please continue to use it. It's illegal for good reasons. If you get caught with it, you'll ruin any chance of having a decent job in your future. Or if you jump to your death off a 27 story building while you are on your fabulous trip, it won't matter anyway, will it?

I hope using it is all worth it to you. One day when you are older and wiser, you'll regret it.

NJ!!!

Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 15:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think it's good to try drugs, as long as you don't become addicted and let them affect ur mind/health. (same goes for drinking, eating, etc.)

2+2=5

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I must contradict you on this one Caspie: stuff like marijuana used in excess fucks up your brain. one becomes a (walkin?) vegetable due to smoking (etc.) a lot of things like that.

2+2=5
Fraz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1129 posts

Mayboy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6181 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 15:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

_Nevermore_ wrote:

i av never smoked and drugs are a no no !

Ditto.

"I'm going up Buchanan Street

With a box of fireworks

And two bottles of

Tizer"

Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There is absolutely nothing wrong with smoking a little weed....

"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

Sean Connery

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

... especially if you talk about oregano.

2+2=5

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 16:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">Thomas Quinn wrote:

SONIA DORIS<br><font size=1>The Cranky wrote:

I must contradict you on this one Caspie: stuff like marijuana used in excess fucks up your brain. one becomes a (walkin?) vegetable due to smoking (etc.) a lot of things like that.

Not true. The only scenarion in which something like this would be possible is if you were genetically predisposed to schizophrenia, in which case marijuana, amongst other things, *could* (far from certain) trigger the onset of this disease.

So, what you're saying is that you can smoke lots of pot 24/4 for years, and you will still be healthy?

2+2=5
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 16:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Effects from LSD use are indeed extremely dangerous...

You might end up enjoying music by Bob Dylan or Lou Reed.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yay, let's all do LSD!

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 19:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In all my research and what I have learned, I have to agree with TQ on the safety of LSD use, although I am not quite as convinced as to the safety and lack of long-term effects of marijuana use.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Lisser

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 21:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is true that no one dies "from using LSD" but then again no one dies from AIDS. They die from complications of it. For example, if you use LSD and have an illusion/delusion that you can fly so you jump off the Empire State building, you will die from complications of the LSD use. Hopefully, if you were not under the influence of the LSD, you wouldn't feel like you could fly. No one has ever found a therapeutic use for LSD so what is the benefit of it? Very potentially having a "bad trip" and seeing horrible things? Now that's fun! I guess I'm just a stick in the mud.

Of course I would never pass judgement on something that I have not experienced myself. I have taken LSD before and I've smoked more than my fair share of marijuana in my younger days. I feel I am qualified to voice my opinions on this. I don't feel nearly as strong against marijuana as I do LSD. I just feel like it's a very dangerous drug because it has so much power over your mind and rationale. Much more than weed. Infact, I'm not against anyone smoking pot, but I'm over that stage in my life. I feel like I need all the brain cells I can salvage to care for my children and help educate them. I feel an enormous amount of responsibilty to of course, be a role model to my kids. I'm not perfect and I never will be but I can't expect to preach to them to not do drugs or other things that are harmful, if I am going to take part in them. I don't go by the old philosophy, "do as I do, not as I say" crap. I also want to be around to watch them grow up. If I were to get caught with LSD or marijuana, there is a great chance I'll go to jail and miss a portion of their lives. A risk I'm not willing to take. I'd also lose my job and I would not be able to provide for them.

At my age and stage in life, this is where a lot of my opinions and views stem from...how my actions will affect my children. I understand not everyone is at that stage but I hope you all get there and that drugs don't prevent it from happening.

That's all. :)

NJ!!!

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

for christ's sake, they should kick people out of school who do that.

It pisses the living hell out of me how many people the team loses per year just because they think its too hard and decide to smoke pot or drink for that matter. These are the people who need help, not the kid who's tired because he works out all the time.

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 21:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Listen to Whitney's words of wisdom...

CRACK IS WHACK!

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 06, 03:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree with Melissa, LSD is totally useless. There is no therapeutical use and the side effects are heavy. Flashbacks and "trailing" have been reported in many studies and it's just ridiculous to claim that "propaganda" was the reason for forbidding LSD. A chemical substance with no use and a danger potential has to be taken off the market, I don't understand how this can be questioned.

I do not want any google ads here.

The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 06, 10:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You've written a paper about LSD, Caspie? Was it a good subject to write about? I think you're only able to see the "good things" about this drug.

Well.. Can you tell me the fun of hallucinating? Why do they advice you to have a "trip guide"? That tells me it can be dangerous in some way. And there are some reports of chronical brain damage.

I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY