Forums > Queen - General Discussion > AMERICAN IDOL/USA ROCK AUDIENCE SUCKS!!!!!

forum rss feed
Author

masterstroke_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 20:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

IS THE ONLY THIS I CAN SAY AFTER SEEING THE SHOW... THEY (AMERICANS) DONT KNOW SHIT OF QUEEN OR ANY GOOD BAND IN THE WORLD, THEY NAMED INNUENDO A BAD SONG... THEY SAID THAT INNUENDO WAS NOT PLAYED BECAUSE IS NOT A GOOD SONG (?????)... FIRST IS ONE OF THE 10 BEST SONGS OF QUEEN AND SECOND YOU IDIOTS... THEY NEVER PLAYED THE SONG BECAUSE OF THE FREDDIE´S CONDITION, IF THE ALBUM IS FROM 1991, WHY DIDN´T PLAY THAT???? THINK!!!! YOU FUCKING INSECTS... IN THE USA SHOWS DURING THE "UNKNOWN QUEEN SONGS" OR PAUL´S SONGS YOU GO TO THE TOILETTE OR BUY FOOD... YOU SUCKS!!!!! YOU WATCH THE SHOW WITH A BEER IN ONE HAND AND A HOT DOG IN ANOTHER... SHIT IM SO PISSED OF WITH ALL THIS... RETURNING TO AMERICAN IDOL: I FUCKING HATE THAT SHOWS, AND THE PEOPLE WHO IS TAKING A LAST WORD, THAT SIMON SHIT OR WHATEVER, THEY SHOW THAT: NOT ONLY ARE LESS-INFORMED ABOUT QUEEN HISTORY... ALSO DONT HAVE EARS BECAUSE ALL THE SONGS WERE AWWWFUL... IM SO PISSED OF... BUT I WANT TO SAY THIS.. AND THE STUPID PEOPLE THAT WERE IN THAT GRADES TOO... ALL SUB-NORMALS.. APPLAUD WHEN THE APPLAUD LIGHT WAS ON... STUPIDS!!!!!!!!!!

MORE I SEE THIS KIND OF PATHETIC THINGS... MORE I LIKE PAUL RODGERS.

AND IS A SHAME THAT BRIAN, ROG AND THE BAND GIVES HIS TIME TO THIS SHIT AND MIS-TALENTED SHOW... CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

SORRY ABOUT THIS BUT I NEED TO LET IT GO..

P.


Queen rocks!
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 20:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

masterstroke_84 wrote:

YOU FUCKING INSECTS


LMAO.... Ran out of bad words to say?
I agree though with the bad comments on that show. They dont know shit.

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 20:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

masterstroke_84 wrote:

THEY (AMERICANS) DONT KNOW SHIT OF QUEEN OR ANY GOOD BAND IN THE WORLD, THEY NAMED INNUENDO A BAD SONG... THEY SAID THAT INNUENDO WAS NOT PLAYED BECAUSE IS NOT A GOOD SONG (?????)...


Yeah..umm...Simon said that, and he ain't American..:-P

masterstroke_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 20:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you´re right Erin... but Im still thinking what I posted earlier... maybe he is english or whatever... but in the whole thing they are all crap..

Cheers..


Queen rocks!
teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 20:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Blah blah blah, CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

I'm not picking on you masterstroke_84 but who gives a fcuk what Simon Cowbell says?
We like Queen and we know their music.
Simon likes things like Boy bands and Ill Devil. He is more interested in selling product than finding unique talent.
Go listen to Innuendo(the whole CD) and enjoy yourself.
BTW turn your Caps off. The yelling hurts my eyes :)

Tunks809 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 16 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 20:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OK, you know what bothers me, when some person thinks just because a few americans are not as fond of queen as other people, all americans are like that, now listen, as you can tell I'm american, and Queen is without a doubt one of the greatest bands who we have seen, so before you go and call all americans insects, think of the few exceptions, like me, I understand if Freddie was healthy enough he would have without a doubt have sang innuendo. And one more thing not all americans are beer chugging fat asses.






masterstroke_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 20:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I never use the word: ALL... and nobody seems tu understand the meaning of my message... behind the madness of the moment... forget it...


Queen rocks!
Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6327 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 20:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

> IS THE ONLY THIS I CAN SAY AFTER SEEING THE SHOW...

So because of three people (one of which is not Yank) you're judging three hundred millions?

> THEY (AMERICANS) DONT KNOW SHIT OF QUEEN OR ANY GOOD BAND IN THE WORLD

Ridiculous comment from beginning to end.

> THEY NAMED INNUENDO A BAD SONG...

"They" is actually just one person, who btw is English.

> THEY SAID THAT INNUENDO WAS NOT PLAYED BECAUSE IS NOT A GOOD SONG

No, Paula said that Innuendo wasn't played because they probably couldn't handle it.

> FIRST IS ONE OF THE 10 BEST SONGS OF QUEEN

It's not an absolute. I like it a lot, but Simon (or anybody else for that matter) is entitled not to. I admit I didn't like it when I first heard it, then it grew on me. Simon probably has only listened to it once (if ever), and even if he definitely didn't like it, it doesn't make him an idiot. I do find his "bad song" comment sort of rude, but it's his opinion and I agree to disagree.

> AND SECOND YOU IDIOTS... THEY NEVER PLAYED THE SONG BECAUSE OF THE FREDDIE´S CONDITION, IF THE ALBUM IS FROM 1991, WHY DIDN´T PLAY THAT????

Do you think it's mandatory for every person (American or not) to be graduated in Queen's history?

> IN THE USA SHOWS DURING THE "UNKNOWN QUEEN SONGS" OR PAUL´S SONGS YOU GO TO THE TOILETTE OR BUY FOOD...

And how does that affect you?

> YOU WATCH THE SHOW WITH A BEER IN ONE HAND AND A HOT DOG IN ANOTHER...

Is that a crime?

> I FUCKING HATE THAT SHOWS

Then why do you waste your time by watching that shows (sic)?

> NOT ONLY ARE LESS-INFORMED ABOUT QUEEN HISTORY...

It's not a crime.

> ALSO DONT HAVE EARS BECAUSE ALL THE SONGS WERE AWWWFUL...

They weren't. Some of them, not all of them.

> APPLAUD WHEN THE APPLAUD LIGHT WAS ON... STUPIDS!!!!!!!!!!

Don't lose sleep over that. Otherwise you're more stupid than them :)

> MORE I SEE THIS KIND OF PATHETIC THINGS... MORE I LIKE PAUL RODGERS.

Congratulations.

> AND IS A SHAME THAT BRIAN, ROG AND THE BAND GIVES HIS TIME TO THIS SHIT AND MIS-TALENTED SHOW... CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

If you say so...

> SORRY ABOUT THIS BUT I NEED TO LET IT GO..

Take a pill or something. If you get this brassed off over a show that, according to you, doesn't deserve attention, how would you sort a real problem? It's not good to your heart. Stay tuned with the Teletubbies and Sesame Street, unless of course you think they're total pants if Cookiemon ever forgets the name of Roger's granma.

> I'm not picking on you masterstroke_84 but who gives a fcuk what Simon Cowbell says?

He's probably being payed for being conceited and harsh, who knows what does he really think about Innuendo or Taylor's CLTCL performance...

> Simon likes things like Boy bands and Ill Devil.

They are indeed wonderful imo.

> He is more interested in selling product than finding unique talent.

Can you read his mind?

> Go listen to Innuendo(the whole CD) and enjoy yourself.

But don't take it too far ;)

> I understand if Freddie was healthy enough he would have without a doubt have sang innuendo.

Indeed I think that he'd probably be able to sing it in 1989 (which was when the song was recorded), the only problem was that he couldn't pass a medical exam for a tour.

> And one more thing not all americans are beer chugging fat asses

You're right, I've got some few American friends and they're nice. There are all sorts of people everywhere, from Tokyo to LA and from Cape Town to Moscow. It's laughable and unfair to draw absolute stereotypes.


John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 21:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

heyy buddy- hows this sound- FUCK YOU


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

64.396 wrote:

heyy buddy- hows this sound- FUCK YOU


LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geck014 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 17 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lol... freak.

masterstroke_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 06, 21:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just saw the show because Brian and Rog be there commenting some songs...nothing else..

Its ok man... I was kinda mad at the time... maybe when they make shit with Queen and talk shit about Queen I go crazy... Im sorry for that... i was not talking of everybody... I was very rude... I know... but is Queen... is almost my life... and i dont want to anyone be unrespectful with Queen..

Bye




Queen rocks!
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 06, 00:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry about your broken keyboard. I hope you can get it fixed soon. ;)


I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 06, 00:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop hating on US-Americans!!!

Stop hating!!

Stop hating!!!


You's a hater!!!


LOL


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

luthorn user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 609 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 06, 00:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This entire show sucks. A bunch of wannabies running on stage and killing music. If they knew how to sing they would start their own bands long time ago. They would not need this crappy show if they knew what they were doing. But they don't, and stupid people watch it like its Second or Third coming of Jesus. Pathetic.

masterstroke_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 06, 01:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are not "American".. You are from United States... America is a continent... not a country...ok??... I´m from Argentina... wich is in America... and I´m not saying that Im "american"... you always trying to steal everything ha??...


Queen rocks!
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 06, 01:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

masterstroke_84 wrote:

You are not "American".. You are from United States... America is a continent... not a country...ok??... I´m from Argentina... wich is in America... and I´m not saying that Im "american"... you always trying to steal everything ha??...



Okay...I have to agree with you on that...we do pretty much steal everything...lol


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

star user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 61 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 06, 03:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Masterstroke_84 hola soy de Mexico, en algunos puntos concuerdo contigo, y si tal vez te pasaste un poco con los Gringos,y se que quisiste sacar todo tu coraje , me gustaria unir fuerzas para que dejen de escribir estupideces como el topico de la enfermedad de Freddie, siento que esta pagina se lleno de mucha gente que no sabe ni puta idea de lo que es Queen , tengo 32 años y soy fan desde The game tenia 7 años mi 1er concierto que vi de Queen fue SAO PAULO por television, te digo esto perque creo entender lo que es Queen sin llegar a un fanatismo, pero seria bueno tratar de explicarle a la demas gente que deje de estar hablando estupideces , no puedo entender que haya gente que no sabe que Dear Friends es de Brian, no se este site me parecia muy serio ya la neta me esta dando mucha flojera.
SALUDOS!!!!!

scprof user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 232 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 06, 05:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Could it be that Queen haven't played Innuendo on a proper tour because, they last toured 5 years before the song was recorded. For the current tour, they can only do so many songs, and with the extra PR songs included there wasn't enough time.

And finally, didn't Robert Plant sing Innuendo with Queen at the FMTC in '92??


Death to Rapidshare. Long Live BitTorrent!!
Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6327 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 06, 09:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

> I just saw the show because Brian and Rog be there commenting some songs...nothing else..

Let me get this straight: you think the show is total pants, but if those two individuals appear there then you watch it. Well, it does say a lot about your criteria.

> Its ok man... I was kinda mad at the time...

Really? Didn't notice ;)

> maybe when they make shit with Queen

They didn't. Well, some of them did. Katherine's a superb singer but she made a real hash of Forever.

> and talk shit about Queen I go crazy...

As I said, it's not mandatory to know the history of the band. They can live without it.

> Im sorry for that... i was not talking of everybody...

Fair enough.

> I was very rude...

Indeed.

> but is Queen... is almost my life...

There's where I disagree. A friendly advice: Queen were a great band, they did wonderful music and had got excellent (and inspirational) lyrics, but that's it, full stop. They haven't got to become an obsession or "almost your life".

> and i dont want to anyone be unrespectful with Queen..

But you can't. If you like the band so much, then enjoy their music and ignore whatever mordacious critics say. All in all, if you cannot accept a negative comment (well-informed or not) about a band, then what's gonna happen when you face a real problem?

> Stop hating on US-Americans!!! Stop hating!!

"That time will come, one day you'll see, when we can all be friends".

> If they knew how to sing they would start their own bands long time ago.

They're definitely better as solo artists, which requires a more difficult start.

> But they don't, and stupid people watch it like its Second or Third coming of Jesus. Pathetic.

There I agree. I seldom watch the show, mostly because my father enjoys it and he's got it on TV whenever I visit him, so it's one of those "father and son" bonding things... but I don't get why some people are so obsessed about such things. It's just a show, not a life-changing experience.

> You are not "American".. You are from United States... America is a continent... not a country...ok??...

Sort of. But all in all Simon Cowell isn't American. Not from the US, not from Canada, not from Nicaragua...

> Okay...I have to agree with you on that...we do pretty much steal everything...lol

Indeed. Americans get the best of Japan and give their worst. And it's very sad how in Tokyo any Yank thing gets ridiculously overrated...

> me gustaria unir fuerzas para que dejen de escribir estupideces como el topico de la enfermedad de Freddie

Whether you like it or not, some (not all) of those topics might not be stupid for the ones who post there. Likewise, many people wouldn't bother to get in here, since they don't care about American Idol.

> siento que esta pagina se lleno de mucha gente que no sabe ni puta idea de lo que es Queen

Well, that's true, unfortunately. All in all, nobody's born with the knowledge.

> no puedo entender que haya gente que no sabe que Dear Friends es de Brian

It's not a crime. "Nadie nace sabiendo".

> And finally, didn't Robert Plant sing Innuendo with Queen at the FMTC in '92??

Yes, it seems like everybody's ashamed about that and they're trying to pretend it never happened...


John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.