Forums > Personal > Where is the outrage now?

forum rss feed
Author

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 06, 12:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh lord...Jesse Jackson had to get involved with this, too?

jasen101 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 06, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm sick an tired of racism....I wish we could look past the black/white barrier. Unfortunately, even blacks are racist to whites...nowadays even more so. I don't except any black guy calling me "white boy" cause i feel that it is just as bad as me calling him "boy". I think whites are so freakin retarded that they get pushed around by these freakin jesse jackson types...ncaap...f them!!

Freddie: "Yes, we'll have a great big cock fly over the crowd!"

Roadies: "Yeah! Great Idea!"

Freddie: "And it will fly into a great big mouth with a moustache!"

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 06, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green> M@tt wrote:

Unbelieveable. How sad. 1 reply.
I guess you are all blind to the facts that are right in front of you. No wonder the US is a smoldering pile of shit.

You acknowledged it yourself in your original post - "Proof positive that this country is so scared of calling out these thugs and savages it's unbelieveable. 'Oh that wouldn't be correct'."

I think it's exactly what you said and more. There is a clear showing of unity within the black community. They'll band together and fight, riot, whatever, for the current cause. It's rare to see 'whites' come together in that way.

Who is going to speak out alone? You (not YOU, but whoever) get up there with a bullhorn and sound great while you blast the injustice, but who will stand up there with you? It's not that there isn't outrage, it's that it's controlled.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 06, 09:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think it boils down to somewhat of a cultural difference Matt. White people have never really been known to group together and "riot", productive or unproductive, or get excited over any one issue that has to deal with our race; enough to band together that is. Sure certain groups who the majority might be white, ie. Planned Parenthood, Right To Life, etc. will organize protests but whites have never been one to organize as a ethnicity for our rights and have we really needed to? Our rights have never been as suppressed as blacks IN THE PAST, have in this country. I know racism still exists in this country but not only is racism against blacks, I believe it happens against whites, hispanics, indians, etc. I'm not in favor of any culture or ethnicity's rights being hindered. It's wrong no matter what color the person is. If any person sees another person being beat, robbed, raped, etc., as far as I'm concerned, it's everyone who is around, white, black, purple, green, to assist that person or call the police. If this was a racially motivated crime, and it sounds like it was, then this group of thugs should be prosecuted as such. I fully support that. But I do have to say that I am not in favor of whites getting together and rioting because a group of black men commited a crime. I am not in favor of blacks getting together and rioting because a group of white men commited a crime either. I am in favor of the group that commits the crime getting the punishment that fits the crime and every other activist, Jesse Jackson included, keeping their big mouths out of it. All he does is add fuel to the fire in the African American community.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Mr Faron Hyte user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 565 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 06, 09:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

Oh lord...Jesse Jackson had to get involved with this, too?

Jesse Jackson will turn up at the opening of an envelope.

Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 06, 10:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I guess you are all blind to the facts that are right in front of you. No wonder the US is a smoldering pile of shit.

This whole thing is yet another shining example of how Liberalism and the whole PC movement are making this country a farce....

"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

Sean Connery
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 06, 10:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haystacks Calhoun wrote:

This whole thing is yet another shining example of how Liberalism and the whole PC movement are making this country a farce....

...and I figure conservatism isn't making this country a farce, right?

Sorry, but both extremes are just equally bad.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 06, 10:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jingles for President: 2008

Bringing sexy parrots to the masses.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 06, 11:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are an utter joke.

These two morons are nothing but Martin Luther King. Jr. wannabes, but instead of helping the black community, they make them look bad.

Whenever there's an important case of a black person being accused of a crime, they're there to come to their defense regardless of whether there's proof or not of their guilt.

However, when black people riot, they keep their mouths shut.
If MLK was alive today, he'd be the first one to condemn those actions.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 06, 11:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

Jingles for President: 2008

Bringing sexy parrots to the masses.

He's got my vote.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!