Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > 2006 videos

forum rss feed
Author

guild93 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Melbourne, Australia
guild93
Bohemian: 310 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Apr 06, 22:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


So far I know the following shows are known to exist in complete form:

Milwaukee
Worcester
Phillidephia

Any others that people know of?

roxxanne61 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 143 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Apr 06, 22:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeah worcester exists in complete form, but we only wish we had the whole thing
we got the 3 song dvd which is awesome, dont get me wrong, but those of us who went to that show and know how awesome it was, would give their right arm for the whole thing


The Stealer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 738 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Apr 06, 01:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the milwaukee show is ok except that the videographer cut a good part of Brian's solo out to change a tape..It was best solo of the tour. And the person seemed to be in love with Paul and his teacup ...oh well.


teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Apr 06, 13:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Washington March 9 video is out there

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=764926

it was electric7 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 709 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Apr 06, 18:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey there I have a question.

Is there anyway the Worcester show could be put on Youtube becuase my computer isnt "Rapidshare friendly" or its just really weird...

Richy Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 320 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Apr 06, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

guild93 wrote:


So far I know the following shows are known to exist in complete form:

Milwaukee
Worcester
Phillidephia

Any others that people know of?


Yeah, I filmed the Washington, DC show.

father to my son user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 375 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Apr 06, 02:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hey richy do you wanna trade worcester dvd for the milwaukee 06dvd , contact me at canddhowell@tiscali.co.uk .


word goes around
father to my son user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 375 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Apr 06, 02:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sorry i mean't washington


word goes around
KRKillerQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Apr 06, 10:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nassau is out there.....and yes, I do mean the 2006 show - not the one that was on ebay

freddie lives 28817 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Apr 06, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nassau is out there?
Bloody amazin as I couldn't even get in with my digital stills camera!!

KRKillerQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 06, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.geocities.com/templisting/video.html#q

I don't know what the quality is or if it's the full show, but this is the same guy that thad the two-camera NJ bootleg....

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 06, 12:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KRKillerQueen wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/templisting/video.html#q

I don't know what the quality is or if it's the full show, but this is the same guy that thad the two-camera NJ bootleg....


He is not selling or trading it at the moment though.... :-(

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 May 06, 22:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

father to my son wrote:

hey richy do you wanna trade worcester dvd for the milwaukee 06dvd , contact me at canddhowell@tiscali.co.uk .


Would you sell a copy?


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
guild93 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Melbourne, Australia
guild93
Bohemian: 310 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 May 06, 05:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


Hey QueenfanNY, can you contact me via e-mail lukemullens@hotmail.com, I have a proposition for you (I'm sure you've had plently already but this is a good one so you can hear me out!)

:-)

Richy Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 320 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 May 06, 22:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Of Wrestling<h6>Jamie's Louvre wrote:

father to my son wrote:

hey richy do you wanna trade worcester dvd for the milwaukee 06dvd , contact me at canddhowell@tiscali.co.uk .


Would you sell a copy?


Its not for sale... only for trade.... Whats on your list???

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 06, 20:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Richy Mercury wrote:

Queen Of Wrestling<h6>Jamie's Louvre wrote:

father to my son wrote:

hey richy do you wanna trade worcester dvd for the milwaukee 06dvd , contact me at canddhowell@tiscali.co.uk .


Would you sell a copy?


Its not for sale... only for trade.... Whats on your list???


Here's a link to my list.

http://forum.ultimatequeen.com/viewtopic.php?t=29

If you dont see anything you want, I can send money.


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 May 06, 08:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Richy Mercury wrote:


Its not for sale... only for trade.... Whats on your list???


I am interested in trading with you. Can you e-mail me @ pietermc@gmail.com

denverbrian user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 5 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 May 06, 10:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Richy Mercury wrote:

guild93 wrote:


So far I know the following shows are known to exist in complete form:

Milwaukee
Worcester
Phillidephia

Any others that people know of?


Yeah, I filmed the Washington, DC show.


Do you trade only Queen or other artists as well?

Hooligan's Holiday user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hooligan's Holiday
Royalty: 1002 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jul 06, 11:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

it was electric7 wrote:

Hey there I have a question.

Is there anyway the Worcester show could be put on Youtube becuase my computer isnt "Rapidshare friendly" or its just really weird...


Nor is mine. Everytime I try to watch the video, my compy crashes, no matter what!


We are, we are the saints

We signed our life away

Doesn't matter what you think

We're gonna do it anyway

We are, we are the saints

One day you will confess

And pray to the

Saints of Los Angeles