Forums > Personal > Beautiful BUT mentally crazy/Butt ass ugly BUT normal....PLEASE READ

forum rss feed
Author

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Apr 06, 16:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A lady asked me this at work just now:

Would you rather date someone who is beautiful but has serious mental issues, who is always changing their number, acting weird, or even the stalking type that calls you 20 times a day(and leaves you a different voice-message everytime, lol)...or someone who is butt-ass ugly with messed up teeth, stank ass breath (that smells all the time)...but who is normal, sane, and settled, and a nice person WHO HANDLES THEIR BUSINESS!!!...I honestly do not know which I would choose, I know its vain, and I'm not saying I'm the best looking person on this earth....but could you honestly choose...? I really dont think I could...

(and if you dont have anything good to say, please...just leave my thread alone)...but I really want to know your thoughts...


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Apr 06, 16:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Being the ridiculously shallow person I am I'd go with the first alternative.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Apr 06, 17:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd like the first


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Apr 06, 19:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ditto.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Fraz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1129 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 06, 13:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd definetely pick the first one. Beautiful and crazy is better than butt ugly and normal. Who wants to be normal, anyway? :-P


-Things Have Changed For Me-
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Apr 06, 05:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">Thomas Quinn wrote:

<B>Jellybean Queen <h6>sweet body kisses wrote:

A lady asked me this at work just now:

Would you rather date someone who is beautiful but has serious mental issues, who is always changing their number, acting weird, or even the stalking type that calls you 20 times a day(and leaves you a different voice-message everytime, lol)...[etc.]


Simple answer: anyone who'd be willing to date me has serious mental issues.



Why would you put yourself down like that...I'm sure you are a beautiful person


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Apr 06, 05:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

I'd definetely pick the first one. Beautiful and crazy is better than butt ugly and normal. Who wants to be normal, anyway? :-P



Take a long thought about that...someone calling up while your at work, with family, friends, etc...I'd choose ugly and normal over beautiful and crazy anyday...lol


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Apr 06, 05:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<B>Jellybean Queen <h6>sweet body kisses wrote:

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

I'd definetely pick the first one. Beautiful and crazy is better than butt ugly and normal. Who wants to be normal, anyway? :-P



Take a long thought about that...someone calling up while your at work, with family, friends, etc...I'd choose ugly and normal over beautiful and crazy anyday...lol


I'll just block her calls. Clearly she would be insecure, so it's not like I run the risk of losing her.

Anyway, we would wish that all our friends should be mentally sound. However, the one quality that sets apart the one special friend we like to call our significant other is attraction. Put it this way: no one ever said that beauty necessarily had to do with physical appearance - however we always associate it with such because that is the most significant quality of attraction. End of.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Apr 06, 06:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's hard for me. I cant really choose....
:S

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 06, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For some reason I found this topic Tom Cruise related.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 06, 19:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

For some reason I found this topic Tom Cruise related.



Ha! LOL...


Mr. Jingles...will you be in my new movie??? Yay...nay...lol


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 06, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=666600>Music Man wrote:

<B>Jellybean Queen <h6>sweet body kisses wrote:

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

I'd definetely pick the first one. Beautiful and crazy is better than butt ugly and normal. Who wants to be normal, anyway? :-P



Take a long thought about that...someone calling up while your at work, with family, friends, etc...I'd choose ugly and normal over beautiful and crazy anyday...lol


I'll just block her calls. Clearly she would be insecure, so it's not like I run the risk of losing her.

Anyway, we would wish that all our friends should be mentally sound. However, the one quality that sets apart the one special friend we like to call our significant other is attraction. Put it this way: no one ever said that beauty necessarily had to do with physical appearance - however we always associate it with such because that is the most significant quality of attraction. End of.


Musicman...you never fail to amaze me darling...you are deep!!!!


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 06, 20:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Neither. I'd rather just be single all my life.


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 06, 20:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=lime>KillerQueen840 wrote:

Neither. I'd just be single all my life.


Jess, I used to say that when I was 15 too.

Although I have to admit being single has its advantages.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 06, 21:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#FFD700>Let Us Be Purple wrote:

I think that I'd like them to be ugly and mentally crazy.

Why would you want that? :P


-Things Have Changed For Me-
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 06, 21:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#FFD700>Let Us Be Purple wrote:

I think that I'd like them to be ugly and mentally crazy.



LOL...thats an unbearable mix of the two!!


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 06, 07:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I´d choose neither of them... yurks!


O_o