Forums > Queen - General Discussion > if i met roger taylor and brian may

forum rss feed
Author

mad.the.swine 28033 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 106 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Apr 06, 22:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

if i met Roger taylor and Brian i would probably faint, unlike the american idols who acted to me like they were just meeting some run of the mill musicians,and that dumb blonde kelly runs right up to paul rogers like he was somebody and hugs him first,that just looked so stupid to me.i dont know what i would have done probably not said one word since i am there biggest fan ever.i know this to be true no need to argue that with anyone.i wouldnt be able to speak at all!

Mad.the.Swine
biggest_fan_K user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 342 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 06, 22:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know, when Kellie ran upto Paul i was like what the hell!?
Hello, Brian May/Roger were standing couple of feet away from her and she runs up to Paul first? What an idiot
Yeah i would probably faint also...i havent thought about that, its useless because i'll never meet them anyway :\

Posted: 30 Apr 06, 23:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i know ill never meet them either never even concidered it as a possibility when i first discovered queen in 75 i thought i wasone of a few fans it was even before bohemian rapsody came out never thought they would grow to be the biggest band on the planet but they did.i discoverd them when killer queen came on the radio bought sheer heart attack first queen 2 second queen the first album 3rd then right after that a night at the opera was released,i then got every album after that in order.i concider myself to have been there all the way with them.have not bought into the paul rogers thing yet just miss freddie dont want to settle for less from them.but must say ive loved roger taylors solo stuff as much as my queen albums,just wish they were a little easyier to get with cash instead of the special order thing i just never liked waiting 6 weeks for nothing anyway ill stop boring everyone.

Mad.the.Swine
All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 06, 23:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think my mind would go blank...cause at the Anaheim show I was walking to this private party and i look in the window and I SWEAR i see Roger i stop dead in my tracks and turn around to my mom out of breath and I'm like "oh my god Roger's in there..." it was funny...wasn't him but turns out he was from Heart.

On the subject of American Idol: What I didn't understand was why they didn't even seem to care that they were in the prescence of rock royalty. They all seemed to be acting entitled which I thought it was disrespectful.In the second show they were discussing highlights and such and not one of them said "I was honored to meet them" or something of the sort. I have never watched the show in my life and don't plan to again.

Cheers

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
mayniac316 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1291 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 07:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would probably be cool and collected if I met Roger... but Brian - I would definitely cry and be all shaky and everything. Hopefully me sobbing would elicit a hug from him :)

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 07:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mad.the.Swine wrote:

when i first discovered queen in 75

Your profile says it was in 1973...

mattsmith user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 125 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 08:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

'73 or '75, lets not split hairs!!

Innuendo or Kashmir? Both awesome!
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 09:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They might be dead before i even get to uk... :´(... But if im lucky anyways, i´d start to cry, and not knowing what to say (soooo unlike me...)

O_o
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 09:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do you know what? I would talk to them how I would any other human.

Scott_Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 704 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 09:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mad.the.Swine wrote:

if i met Roger taylor and Brian i would probably faint, unlike the american idols who acted to me like they were just meeting some run of the mill musicians,and that dumb blonde kelly runs right up to paul rogers like he was somebody.

Spellcheck: Paul RoDgers

Reply: Yeah, that Paul...he's nobody... he's only been the lead singer for Free, Bad Company, and filling in for Queen.

That's fuckin crazy that people on a singing show, who aspire to be singers, would walk up and hug the person who's nickname is "the voice" and who is considered the greatest white male blues based rock singer of all time.

By the way... no matter how bad that hillbilly Kelly can't sing... when you look like this http://www.votefortheworst.com/pickler.html a few months back in your senior prom dress... I don't think any of our pre-senior citizen rockers (Brian, Roger or Rodgers) is going to have a problem with a hug.

Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool
Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 11:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would probably tell them something stupid like "I saw you guys on the TV once and you were playing instruments and singing hahahahahahaha" and then want to die because they would be looking at me as though I was a total nuthouse. Which they would be perfectly entitled to do, because anyone would, right?

This can't end well.
Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 11:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is what I believe is usually referred to as a double post.

This can't end well.
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 13:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreMe wrote:

I think eerybody in here, is nuts...

Including me?

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 13:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think eerybody in here, is nuts...

O_o
it was electric7 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 709 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I cant imagine meeting them when I was very close to almost fainting when Brian passed me on the catwalk...I would make a fool of myself and probably get so nervous I would crap myself and they'd be like "Ewww " and walk away

Posted: 01 May 06, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

your right my profile said 73 it was probably 74 i couldnt say for sure 100 percent i was only 13 or 14 years old but have been a daily listener since day one i think at that time i put everything else aside school included was more concerned with learning all queen lyrics,never liked school much anyway,p.s. those idols all have the big head cause they think they can sing,i've never bought an american idols album and probably never will,however i didnt say i wouldnt date kelly,i guess she barely ever heard of queen i guess it aint her fault,i forgive you kelly,can we still go out maybe im a little old for you.

Mad.the.Swine

Posted: 01 May 06, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

your right my profile said 73 it was probably 74 i couldnt say for sure 100 percent i was only 13 or 14 years old but have been a daily listener since day one i think at that time i put everything else aside school included was more concerned with learning all queen lyrics,never liked school much anyway,p.s. those idols all have the big head cause they think they can sing,i've never bought an american idols album and probably never will,however i didnt say i wouldnt date kelly,i guess she barely ever heard of queen i guess it aint her fault,i forgive you kelly,can we still go out maybe im a little old for you.

Mad.the.Swine

Posted: 01 May 06, 17:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

poppy you probably would talk to them like any other human you arent even old enought to be a true queen fan,you probably bought queens greatest hits and know only 5 songs on it thats why.unless you were like me from day one what are your school grades like anyway?

Mad.the.Swine
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 17:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mad.the.Swine wrote:

poppy you probably would talk to them like any other human you arent even old enought to be a true queen fan,you probably bought queens greatest hits and know only 5 songs on it thats why.unless you were like me from day one what are your school grades like anyway?

Alright mate, now you're pissing me off. First and foremost I own every Queen album and probably know the great majority of Queens songs off by heart. I own a large collection of bootlegs, I have demos, blah blah, the usual. You make a shocking generalisation that just because I’m 16 I automatically only have greatest hits and know 5 songs. Well you’re wrong. I might be 16 but I’m not stupid, who says you have to be older to be a true Queen fan anyway? Now, the reason for my answer (which you really seem to have taken the wrong way) is because although Queen are amazing, I don't think that just because Brian and Roger are in Queen that they are god-like creatures that deserve to be fainted at, I would talk to them as normal human beings. What's the point of crying and falling over? It's not doing anybody any good.
You ask me of my school grades, well you're from the US so you probably wouldn’t understand English grades but, put it this way I'm pretty much average, I'm at college and will probably go on to University.
By the way have you ever heard of capital letters? They’re used at the beginning of sentences and for the first letter of somebody’s name. Just a thought.

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=Violet>Poppy wrote:

Mad.the.Swine wrote:

Alright mate, now you're pissing me off. First and foremost I own every Queen album and probably know the great majority of Queens songs off by heart. I own a large collection of bootlegs, I have demos, blah blah, the usual. You make a shocking generalisation that just because I’m 16 I automatically only have greatest hits and know 5 songs. Well you’re wrong. I might be 16 but I’m not stupid, who says you have to be older to be a true Queen fan anyway? Now, the reason for my answer (which you really seem to have taken the wrong way) is because although Queen are amazing, I don't think that just because Brian and Roger are in Queen that they are god-like creatures that deserve to be fainted at, I would talk to them as normal human beings. What's the point of crying and falling over? It's not doing anybody any good.
You ask me of my school grades, well you're from the US so you probably wouldn’t understand English grades but, put it this way I'm pretty much average, I'm at college and will probably go on to University.
By the way have you ever heard of capital letters? They’re used at the beginning of sentences and for the first letter of somebody’s name. Just a thought.

You tell him, Poppy! The ignorance with people like Mad.the.Swine just never seems stop...

-Things Have Changed For Me-