Forums > Personal > Immigration Rally

forum rss feed
Author

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 May 06, 20:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hispanics should be given amnesty and a chance to become citizens as long as they're willing to ban reggeaton.

If they want citizenship they must give something in return.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 01 May 06, 20:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Toss your Daddy Yankee CD inside the garbage compactor and get a green card in return.

Isn't that a great idea or what?

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
ibanez122 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 302 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 20:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

my take:

Im a part hispanic myself, but how do you justify millions of people that shouldnt be here having any sayso about what their rights are?

What about all the people that come to america and file to become american citizens? They have to wait years and years to be declared legal, but yet all the illegas want to become legal pretty much overnight - not cool. PLus, they didnt complain and hold these bullshit rallies untill this stuff was brought up.

Plus, them missing work is not goning to hurt our economy any. There are tons for Americans that need jobs, so theres really no loss.

skiqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 678 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 21:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

my parents came to america with 150 dollars and they waited their turn to get their green card...they didnt have a great life either, they flew over the ocean to get here, away from their families.......we cant let america be overrun with illegals....then ud be looking for a job instead of fighting for ur rights

"Boredom is the biggest disease in the whole world, darling."

Unfortunately, I have it.

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 21:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

theyre called ILLEGAL IMMAGRANTS for a reason

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 21:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ibanez122 wrote:

my take:

Im a part hispanic myself, but how do you justify millions of people that shouldnt be here having any sayso about what their rights are?

What about all the people that come to america and file to become american citizens? They have to wait years and years to be declared legal, but yet all the illegas want to become legal pretty much overnight - not cool. PLus, they didnt complain and hold these bullshit rallies untill this stuff was brought up.

Plus, them missing work is not goning to hurt our economy any. There are tons for Americans that need jobs, so theres really no loss.

Standing ovation to you, ibanez122.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The ones we should ship out are the ones who open crack houses and smuggle drugs.

All others should get immediate amnesty

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 21:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Hispanics should be given amnesty and a chance to become citizens as long as they're willing to ban reggeaton.

HA! LOL...

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

Posted: 01 May 06, 21:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

And white's will apologize for slavery as soon as the Black community renounces hip-hop

Posted: 01 May 06, 22:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The thing that was sent to all the people in it said not to even go in the streets.

Maruga user not visiting Queenzone.com
Maruga
Royalty: 1705 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 22:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't care so much about immigration rally.... maybe yes, a little, but two things are important:

1. Eliminate Reggaeton xD
2. NO TO A WAR IN IRAN.

Life Is A Bitch...

Posted: 01 May 06, 22:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Reminds me of American History X

No tarjeta verde, no trabajar! Comprende?

Maruga user not visiting Queenzone.com
Maruga
Royalty: 1705 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 22:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Damn and fucking nazi.

Life Is A Bitch...

Posted: 01 May 06, 22:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The fat guy is the best-

'Can you even fit through the door?'

FUCK YOU!

or when he sings the white march song and is slamming on his steering wheel and making the car bounce XD

Posted: 02 May 06, 00:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Of Wrestling<h6>Jamie's Louvre wrote:

The ones we should ship out are the ones who open crack houses and smuggle drugs.

All others should get immediate amnesty

None of them should. How do you justify that? They shold go through the process just like anyone else - no exceptions. Its not fair to the ones who are doing it the right way.

Posted: 02 May 06, 00:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#FFD700>Let Us Be Purple wrote:

Well Did anyone go to the immagration rallies like I did?

lol, no one cares. Its not like it was breaking news when it happened. I saw little tv coverage about this garbage

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 02 May 06, 10:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DEATH TO REGGEATON!!!

I have a brilliant idea, go to a Daddy Yankee concert and deport every single motherfucker inside the arena.

ILLEGAL OR NOT.

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 02 May 06, 10:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ibanez122 wrote:

But those are exactly the jobs that nobody else wants to take.

Try working in a farm at 90 degrees outdoors for less than the minimum wage for 10-12 hours a day. Of course, we can't make 11 million people legal residents all of sudden. It's just impossible.

Seriously speaking, I do agree that some amnesty should be given to those who have been living here for the longest time (and can proove it), and more important who can speak english.

Truth of the matter is that millions of people came in the exact same way from Europe in the first half of the 1900s.
The difference is... it's much easier sending someone back across the Rio Grande, than sending back across the Atlantic.

It sickens me to see people with an Irish, Italian, and other European backgrounds who are so strongly anti-immigration but for once don't stop to realize that their grandparents came here in the exact same way.

Sorry if that offends anyone, but that's the sad truth.

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 02 May 06, 11:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Try working in a farm at 90 degrees outdoors for less than the minimum wage for 10-12 hours a day.

The reason they do these jobs is because they're here illegally and have to stay out of the system. They're paid less than minimum wage because they're getting paid under the table. If they were paid regular salaries for the jobs they're doing, their take home - after taxes and insurance - could be equal or less than what they're making now.

And I'm not buying the argument that Americans don't want those jobs. It's simple economics. Companies know they can hire these people without having to pay employer taxes, worker's comp, etc. It saves them a bundle. It's called greed. And then they pay below the minimum with a take it or leave it attitude. Illegals are not entitled to more, so they accept the offer.

Americans don't have these jobs because all I just said (and more, I'm sure), makes it impossible for law-abiding, tax-paying Americans to survive with those jobs and the financial conditions attached to them. And face it, if these illegals were ‘documented workers’, do you really think they’d settle for those jobs or that pay?

Mr.Jingles wrote:

It sickens me to see people with an Irish, Italian, and other European backgrounds who are so strongly anti-immigration but for once don't stop to realize that their grandparents came here in the exact same way.

Sorry if that offends anyone, but that's the sad truth.

Truth for some perhaps, but not all. My great-grandparents came here legally. It was torture for them, but they hoped for a better life for their children. They did everything by the book, struggled and saved, learned the language, did jobs 'nobody else wanted', took home meager wages and provided their descendents with a proud lineage.

These illegals make a mockery of the very thing that made my ancestors proud to finally be called American.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 02 May 06, 12:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anyway, how long is the process of becoming a US citizen?

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]