Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Queen gadget

forum rss feed
Author

Rien user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2204 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 May 06, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The World Champions 2006 (soccer) is approaching and loads of gadgets flood the market.
In the Netherlands we now can buy ourselves an alarm clock that wakes us with We Are The Champions

(and you thought Crazy Frog was weird!)

http://www.nonplusultra.nl/cache/producten/-Oranje_gekte/We_are_the_champions!/index.asp?strPageType=productpagina&intHoofdgroepID=258&intSubgroepID=&intProductID=10554



Feel free to visit my site - http://www.mercuryparadise.com

(Come into my life, it's a MercuryParadise)
mayniac316 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1291 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 May 06, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kelley_FloridlyAudacious wrote:

...but then I would feel bad because when I wanted to kill my alarm-clock, that would mean I wanted to kill Freddie... I already feel bad enough about that time I yelled at him and called him a bastard...


:O

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 May 06, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WOW! Having We Are The Champions waking me up every morning would be FAB! Hahahahahaha. :D

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 May 06, 23:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Better yet, if I set "We Are The Campions" as a first song in a playlist and set the iPod alarm clock on it as well as the time, the song would wake me in the morning...unless I leave my headphones on all night (which doesn't sound comfy), but the iPod turns itself off.

rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 May 06, 07:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="red">The Audacity of Kelley wrote:

...but then I would feel bad because when I wanted to kill my alarm-clock, that would mean I wanted to kill Freddie... I already feel bad enough about that time I yelled at him and called him a bastard...


Um...what?

Brianmay1975 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brianmay1975
Bohemian: 608 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 May 06, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00CC">its_a_hard_life wrote:

WOW! Having We Are The Champions waking me up every morning would be FAB! Hahahahahaha. :D


Well, yeah, maybe it would manage to wake me up... since I always have problems with waking up early in the morning :))


I LOVE QUEEN!



"My guitar was my weapon and my shield to hide behind" (Brian May)



scprof user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 232 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 May 06, 16:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"The World Champions 2006 (soccer)" What the Fuck do you mean by this.

Personally I'm looking forward to football's 2006 World Cup!!!

Anybody who refers to it as 'soccer' needs to be hung from the top of the Wemblry arch.


Death to Rapidshare. Long Live BitTorrent!!
Gordie Howe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 368 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 May 06, 17:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen_Rox wrote:

Better yet, if I set "We Are The Campions" as a first song in a playlist and set the iPod alarm clock on it as well as the time, the song would wake me in the morning...unless I leave my headphones on all night (which doesn't sound comfy), but the iPod turns itself off.


haha I dont sleep with my ipod anymore because I woke up too many mornings with my headphones wrapped around my neck.


Well here's my counter-offer... do I have to kill you? What if I were just to kick the ever loving shit out of you?
Rien user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2204 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 13:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

scprof wrote:

"The World Champions 2006 (soccer)" What the Fuck do you mean by this.

Personally I'm looking forward to football's 2006 World Cup!!!

Anybody who refers to it as 'soccer' needs to be hung from the top of the Wemblry arch.


No need to. I'm perfectly hung already.

I'm Dutch and of course I meant football...
(Jeez, whattamistakedemake)


Feel free to visit my site - http://www.mercuryparadise.com

(Come into my life, it's a MercuryParadise)