Forums > Personal > Ever fallen head- over- ass down the stairs???

forum rss feed
Author

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 May 06, 12:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...I haven't. However, i've had the worst luck when it comes to injuries.

This Friday where i was hit right in the head/eyebrow in full force by a large baseball bat! (by accident) I was in puddles of blood. I had to say my alphabet to make sure i wasn't 'gone in the head'. I also have stitches,red and black eyes and look like i've been a sufferer of domestic violence! lol

Whats the worst injury you have ever experienced??

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 07 May 06, 12:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I once fell down the Empire State Builiding.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 07 May 06, 12:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't usually fall over, however, I did fall down the stairs at my friends house when I was actually sat on the stairs, in my defence it was very dark and I was slightly drunk. I have a friend who falls over all the time, he fell over twice on friday, he's very accident prone.

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts

Posted: 07 May 06, 12:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I fell out of bed and broke my arm.

Glad i'm not the only one!

My sister also had a problem. She had trouble with her nose for years and eventually had some sort of work done on it. I don't know what they did but i think it involved a lovely, great, big drill!
Weeks after, she awoke at 4 am to the sound of dripping blood from her nose. Still in hospital now. She called me yesterday and sounded like she had a really, really, really, really bad cold. Bless her.

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
mayniac316 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1291 posts

When I was little I would fall head-over-ass down the stairs all the time. I've never managed to break anything or get stitches, though. My worst injuries are emotional.

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 07 May 06, 13:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I once fell out of my arm and broke my bed...

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 07 May 06, 13:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Baseball bat?! That must've hurt like hell..hope you get better soon! And your sister, too! :)
My worst injury was when I was 11... I was at a party at night, and all the kids were playing "cops and robbers". I was a robber, and my friend, the cop, tried to drag me into "jail". I was really stubborn, and I wouldn't let him take me. I was a competitive kid, lol! Well, he pulled my arm REALLY hard when I was offguard, and BAM! I fell facedown on the bumpy rock ground. My eye was swollen up to twice its size. I had to wear these huge glasses to school to hide it, and people kept calling me Elton John. :P
BTW, the kid who "accidentally" gave me a black eye had his head "accidentally" broken by his friend. Aaaah, karma. Ha, I love that story... ;P

-Things Have Changed For Me-

Posted: 07 May 06, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

Baseball bat?! That must've hurt like hell..hope you get better soon! And your sister, too! :)
My worst injury was when I was 11... I was at a party at night, and all the kids were playing "cops and robbers". I was a robber, and my friend, the cop, tried to drag me into "jail". I was really stubborn, and I wouldn't let him take me. I was a competitive kid, lol! Well, he pulled my arm REALLY hard when I was offguard, and BAM! I fell facedown on the bumpy rock ground. My eye was swollen up to twice its size. I had to wear these huge glasses to school to hide it, and people kept calling me Elton John. :P
BTW, the kid who "accidentally" gave me a black eye had his head "accidentally" broken by his friend. Aaaah, karma. Ha, I love that story... ;P

lol! Was 'that kids friend' you wanting payback??

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 07 May 06, 14:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

lol! Was 'that kids friend' you wanting payback??

Lol, no, I wouldn't do that! ;D But I have kicked his ass before... Anyway, it was another friend, who pushed him down a hill... There was blood all over the grass :S

-Things Have Changed For Me-
Kensington Love user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 789 posts

Posted: 07 May 06, 22:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This Friday where i was hit right in the head/eyebrow in full force by a large baseball bat! (by accident) I was in puddles of blood. I had to say my alphabet to make sure i wasn't 'gone in the head'. I also have stitches,red and black eyes and look like i've been a sufferer of domestic violence! lol

Flashy,who did this horrible thing to you?! Get better soon(you AND your sister;))

The worst I can think of was years ago. I was riding on the back of a four wheeler(my stepfather's son was driving). We were going quite fast and went under a tree with a low branch. It knocked his hat off,but since I was taller,it hit me straight in the neck/chest. My chest was badly scraped. ;)

Hello from Rai;)

"Im not afraid to speak out and say the things I want and do the things I want,so um,I think in the end that being natural and actually genuine is what wins."-FM

R
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts

Posted: 08 May 06, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nope i never did a such thing...
But i once kissed the ground just before a vacation.. I broke my arm, and and lost all of the scin on my nose...
And once I throw up after getting something fixed in my throat. It was blood instead of vomment though :p

O_o
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 08 May 06, 11:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When I flew into Tunisia for a holiday, I was determined to be the first off the aeroplane and into the terminal (desperate for a cigarette). I fell ass over tit all the way down to the tarmac and had to suffer the whispers and taunts from the other passengers on a 2 hour coach trip to the hotel.

Worst injury - dropped a full barrel of beer on my foot and smashed the fuck out of my big toe. The toe had 4 breaks and 10 fractures, lost the toenail and needed 9 stitches to close the end, which had exploded. 16 weeks off work and a large compensation payout eased the pain LOL

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.

Posted: 08 May 06, 13:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm starting to get the idea we don't have the best luck in the world.
I had the worst week last week and my injury just gave it a lovely, big finale! Life can sure suck when it wants to!

Posted: 08 May 06, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

White Queen the second wrote:

All horrible little stories,ive a scar on my stomach when from when I got swept of this pier in portugal and hit a loada rocks.horrible experience

Oh yeah, i remember hearing this from you.

(by the way, did you used to have a different name??)

Posted: 08 May 06, 14:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All horrible little stories,ive a scar on my stomach when from when I got swept of this pier in portugal and hit a loada rocks.horrible experience

Oh yeah, i remember hearing this from you.

(by the way, did you used to have a different name??)

No ive always had this name,tut tut!!!!Shame on you lol!

Don't tut tut me! I...i...was only asking *cries* You hurt my feelings now *cries more* :'(

Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts

Posted: 08 May 06, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

aww Flashy don't cry she didn't mean it!!!!

I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May

Posted: 08 May 06, 14:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry, i've been so sensitive recently. I don't know why. Maybe just my injury.
Oww! I like those hugs! *hugs in return*

Posted: 08 May 06, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yay all is now well with the world

Get back bastard or i'll break ya legs?? Peter Kay fan?? Garlic bread?

KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts

Posted: 08 May 06, 16:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmm...I'm one of the clumsiest people around so I'm kind of immune to injuries. And I've never had any really serious injuries. But I guess the worst kind of injuries are ones involving your head and spine so I can think of two instances that immediately pop into my head from when I was younger. Perhaps they can explain my short term memory, LOL.

1. When I was a little third grader I remember sitting down on the pavement (small Catholic elementary schools can't afford to have a playground or safe grass to play on, at least not the one I went to, we had to have recess in the parking lot) and I was coloring on paper with a friend of mine. Some bigger kids in the seventh or eighth grade were throwing a basketball around and chasing each other and one of them-this really BIG one-tripped and fell right on top of my head. My head slammed on the pavement and it killed. All that week I had a giant lump on my upper forehead.

2. I was a little older, probably the fourth or fifth grade. My friend and I were goofing off and listening to music in the basement and pretending to do headbangs. But these weren't really headbangs, I was basically throwing myself over and then falling backwards on purpose. However, one of the times I forgot to make myself fall backwards and with full force I did a headbang and smashed my head foward on the ground. That hurt like hell too. I had a red mark from the rug and a bump that time. :-P

Oh, and I'm not sure if this counts as an injury but I'll also mention the time I sprayed a can of bug spray in my eyes. As ashamed as I am to admit how stupid I am, this actually happened last summer. We had some DBDs, and my brother and I were setting up our "base" so we dressed all in black and loaded up on bugspray because we can get some nasty misquitoes. Anyhow, I went to do my face, and what do I do? I spray it all in my eyes. I don't even know how I managed to do that. I yelled, "MUM!!! I JUST SPRAYED BUGSPRAY IN MY EYES! I CAN'T SEE!!!" And she made me stick my head in the sink and keep my eyes open while running cold water in them for a few minutes. Now that might've hurt worse than all those times I banged my head if it is possible to compare two totally different things.

I also got freaked out by a fan this fall. I was using this razor sharp fan that looks different than anything I have seen before. It is well covered so people don't stick their fingers in it-it just has a small hole in the side. Well, the blade is basically a big rigid razor like thing. This fan is my favorite because it has such a powerful breeze that it can keep you cool on the hottest days of the year. I had the power on and stuck it on top of the chair's armrest like a dumbass. It fell and when I went to catch it my fingers went in the one place where they shouldn't have-the side. I heard this weird noise "Zzzzzzzzzzznurp" (that's the closest I can write it out) but I couldn't feel anything. Instinctively I dropped the fan cuz I thought "This can't be good." And when I went to look, my finger was sliced and bleeding quite a bit. The blade was so sharp that I couldn't even feel it. I was scared to look cuz I thought my finger would be dangling by a thread, but my finger was fine. Just a nasty cut but nothing serious.

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)