Forums > Personal > Ok, I must ask.....

forum rss feed
Author

Scott_Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 704 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 10:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here is the deal, alot of people I encounter, friends, co-workers...etc..etc... assume, of course, like everyone who is ignorant that everyone in Queen was gay.

Now personally, I wouldn't give a F if all four humped goats...I'm here for the music, and they would still be my favorite band.

A guy here at work guarantee's me that I am "the only straight guy on Queenzone, but since I have selected the user name "Mercury" he knows that I get sollicited for gay sex all the time".....which I can truthfully say has never happened once.

Just to prove a point, and please everyone answer honestly, I want to know, if you are willing to share, what your sex is, and if you are straight/gay/ or bi.

Why does it matter?

I want to prove to these idiots that just like the band itself, Queen's fans are diverse, and you don't just have to be a homosexual to like the music.

Thank you




Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 10:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Im a female, and I dont think Im old enough to be sure yet. But as things is, I might say that Im 70% straight, and 30% bisexual.


O_o
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 10:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm female and i'm straight. Only time will tell....

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 11:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't like talking about things like this.

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I CERTAINLY don't take drugs and I don't make love.

If people want to be obssessed by homosexuality, let them, but there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with gay people. I mean, do they CHOOSE to be gay?

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 11:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nathan wrote:

I don't like talking about things like this.

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I CERTAINLY don't take drugs and I don't make love.

If people want to be obssessed by homosexuality, let them, but there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with it. I mean, do these people CHOOSE to be gay?


Your a good boy, Nathan. ;-)
You remind me of someone I know....

Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 11:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just as straight as an arrow...


The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
Scott_Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 704 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One thing I find odd already is that we have a 14 yr old, and a 15 yr old females...both whom I am going to presume have never had sex, both whom which say that being bi-sexual might be in the cards??

Are younger females today more open to experimenting with other females than in years past??

Some of you might say, how can young teen virgins be calling out that they might have homo experiences later??

And that was my first thought too.

However, when I was 15, I had never had sex, or even messed around with a girl...but I knew I was 100% straight, it wasn't even a maybe.




Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 11:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00CC">its_a_hard_life wrote:

i'm straight.


Did you read that right? I said "only time will tell" after that because I don't know what the future holds for me. That doesn't mean anything to say I will be a lesbian/bisexual.... For now I know I am 100% straight.

AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 11:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm 23, a female and completely straight
But remember that this is the internet, so people have a tendency to say things that they haven't actually done to make themselves look better to someone else (especially younger teens). They are probably just saying what they think it's cool to say.


Formerly MHG
Dances With Freddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1928 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 11:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've had a girlfriend for two years now and I'm like out of the closet and all that.

However I can't be certain that I'll never ever have a boyfriend. I don't know if I'm gay or bi, quite frankly I don't give a crap. I don't want to label myself. I'm free to have a relationship with whatever sex I'd like. (though I don't think I could date a guy at the mo, it wouldn't feel right)


"it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not"

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 12:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CMU HistoryGirl wrote:

I'm 23, a female and completely straight
But remember that this is the internet, so people have a tendency to say things that they haven't actually done to make themselves look better to someone else (especially younger teens). They are probably just saying what they think it's cool to say.


What are you saying? I dont say things to be cool. I dont think I know anybody, who think bisexuals are cool. And no I have not tried my theories out, I just say what I think. When you are this young, I dont belive you have the slightest chance to know for sure, what you might turn into. I have heard real stories about people who turned gay when they were 40.
Is it wrong to answer a question? I dont consider myself very mature, but I dont lie myself cooler.


O_o
AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 12:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's good, FreMe
I wasn't implying anyone specifically. I was just making the observation that in the world of the internet where you never actually see people face to face, it's a well known fact that many people lie to make themselves seem like something they are not. I personally don't, but I was under the impression that I was in the minority that way.
Well thought out answer, by the way. You're a thinker, and that's good. :-)


Formerly MHG
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CMU HistoryGirl wrote:

That's good, FreMe
I wasn't implying anyone specifically. I was just making the observation that in the world of the internet where you never actually see people face to face, it's a well known fact that many people lie to make themselves seem like something they are not. I personally don't, but I was under the impression that I was in the minority that way.
Well thought out answer, by the way. You're a thinker, and that's good. :-)

Now I like you again :D


O_o
Scott_Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 704 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 12:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreMe wrote:

CMU HistoryGirl wrote:

I'm 23, a female and completely straight
But remember that this is the internet, so people have a tendency to say things that they haven't actually done to make themselves look better to someone else (especially younger teens). They are probably just saying what they think it's cool to say.


I have heard real stories about people who turned gay when they were 40.
Is it wrong to answer a question? I dont consider myself very mature, but I dont lie myself cooler.


Really??
I don't think anyone "turns gay" at 40.
I think people may finally accept themselves at 40, and the rest of the world finds out at that point.... but lets use our heads here people, do you think some guy, at 39 years old, never thought for a minute about being gay....then, sometime during year 40, he thinks about it for a few days and says "hmmmm...you know, I think giving some dude oral sex sounds pretty tasty"...

HELLO??? EARTH TO COMMON SENSE....
THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN!!

If you are gay at 40, then you were gay at 20.... you may not have acted on it then, but you had gay feelings.

I don't think its by chance that the same kids we were calling "fag" on the playground at age 7, are now 27, and living their lives as homosexuals.... I guarantee every person over 20 on this forum has had this happen...ie: someone who was accused of being gay in grade school, is now an adult, openly gay individual.

This is not by chance....I believe many people are intuitive to homosexuality in others at a very young age.


Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 12:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scott_Mercury wrote:

FreMe wrote:

CMU HistoryGirl wrote:

I'm 23, a female and completely straight
But remember that this is the internet, so people have a tendency to say things that they haven't actually done to make themselves look better to someone else (especially younger teens). They are probably just saying what they think it's cool to say.


I have heard real stories about people who turned gay when they were 40.
Is it wrong to answer a question? I dont consider myself very mature, but I dont lie myself cooler.


Really??
I don't think anyone "turns gay" at 40.
I think people may finally accept themselves at 40, and the rest of the world finds out at that point.... but lets use our heads here people, do you think some guy, at 39 years old, never thought for a minute about being gay....then, sometime during year 40, he thinks about it for a few days and says "hmmmm...you know, I think giving some dude oral sex sounds pretty tasty"...

HELLO??? EARTH TO COMMON SENSE....
THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN!!

If you are gay at 40, then you were gay at 20.... you may not have acted on it then, but you had gay feelings.

I don't think its by chance that the same kids we were calling "fag" on the playground at age 7, are now 27, and living their lives as homosexuals.... I guarantee every person over 20 on this forum has had this happen...ie: someone who was accused of being gay in grade school, is now an adult, openly gay individual.

This is not by chance....I believe many people are intuitive to homosexuality in others at a very young age.

Maybe your right, I cant tell you... It sounds quite likely, but I still think somebody dont realise it until at a very late point in their life.


O_o
Dances With Freddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1928 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 12:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"HELLO??? EARTH TO COMMON SENSE....
THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN!!

If you are gay at 40, then you were gay at 20.... you may not have acted on it then, but you had gay feelings."

how do you know? I'm not saying you're right or wrong, I'm just saying how do we know what other people feel?




"it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not"

Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 15:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


I would say, if anything, that I'm bi, but I really don't care. I don't make a big deal out of it, and it doesn't have to stay the same my whole life.
Still not caring.


This can't end well.
Scott_Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 704 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 17:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Munchsack <h6>The Paranoid QueenZoner wrote:


I would say, if anything, that I'm bi, but I really don't care. I don't make a big deal out of it, and it doesn't have to stay the same my whole life.
Still not caring.


Hey, if you are bi, your bi... thats cool..

But I must ask...have you had sex with both males and females??




Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool
bohemian_queer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 362 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 06, 00:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Munchsack <h6>The Paranoid QueenZoner wrote:


I would say, if anything, that I'm bi, but I really don't care. I don't make a big deal out of it, and it doesn't have to stay the same my whole life.
Still not caring.



Whoo hoo! Bi party! haha. Nah, I think I just like girls, but I'm still young.. And no, I haven't had sex..
*Also not caring*


That time will come, one day you'll see, when we can all be friends...
Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 06, 04:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scott_Mercury wrote:

Munchsack wrote:


I would say, if anything, that I'm bi, but I really don't care. I don't make a big deal out of it, and it doesn't have to stay the same my whole life.
Still not caring.


Hey, if you are bi, your bi... thats cool..

But I must ask...have you had sex with both males and females??



No, only 15. This is just what I think now, it could well change. But it's been that way for about three years, so I dunno.
But I still dont care.


This can't end well.