Forums > Personal > Happy 57th birthday, Billy Joel!

forum rss feed
Author

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 16:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha, you all knew I was gonna post this. :-P
My man Billy's turnin' 57 today, and he's still going strong!
I wanna thank him for so many years of great music! :-D


-Things Have Changed For Me-
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Happy Birthday Billy Joel!

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 17:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

White Queen the second wrote:

I have been waiting for you post about this and you did,happy birthday ol bill.did you see my post on my dad winning two of his tickets to see him?

He did? That's wonderful!! :-D I'm definetely gonna go see him if he tours the US again.


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 17:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A very happy Billy to Birthday Joel! :D


"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

White Queen the second wrote:

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

White Queen the second wrote:

I have been waiting for you post about this and you did,happy birthday ol bill.did you see my post on my dad winning two of his tickets to see him?

He did? That's wonderful!! :-D I'm definetely gonna go see him if he tours the US again.


Well what I said in my last post was you coulda had the tickets if you lived in ireland cause neither of us or anyone we know likes him!

Goddammit, I wish I lived at Dublin right now . :-(
When were ( are? ) the tickets for?


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

White Queen the second wrote:

Im not sure,sometime in July I think,my dad hasnt collected them yet

I was thinking of going to Europe before, but it'd be completely pointless if he came to the US again. Please, God, let him go to the US again...


-Things Have Changed For Me-
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 20:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's odd, I haven't listened to Billy Joel in so long so I just randomly popped in one of his cds on the way home from school in the car today. I didn't know it was his birthday. I'm sure he's having a great time partying!


"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 20:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=lime>KillerQueen840 wrote:

That's odd, I haven't listened to Billy Joel in so long so I just randomly popped in one of his cds on the way home from school in the car today. I didn't know it was his birthday. I'm sure he's having a great time partying!


As long as nobody gives him the car keys everything will be OK.

I wish Billy Joel a Happy (and safe) Birthday


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 May 06, 21:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

<font color=lime>KillerQueen840 wrote:

That's odd, I haven't listened to Billy Joel in so long so I just randomly popped in one of his cds on the way home from school in the car today. I didn't know it was his birthday. I'm sure he's having a great time partying!


As long as nobody gives him the car keys everything will be OK.

I wish Billy Joel a Happy (and safe) Birthday

http://www.pianomanfan.com/Pictures/Collection/Five/72Big.gif


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 06, 04:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He's alittle too fat in that picture. :p


"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Farlander user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 662 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 06, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, when I saw him in Washington D.C. in March he looked good. His voice was in great shape, and he sure didn't move like a 57-year old. He was running all over the stage, throwing the mic stand around, jumping off the piano, and all kinds of stuff. He had some rough times there for a while, but I think those are behind him for now. Hope he had a good birthday.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 06, 10:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Billy Joel is a true showman, and an incredibly funny guy on stage.

I remember I went to see him with Elton John, and while Elton was playing 'Saturday Night Is Alright For Fighting', Billy Joel was laying flat on his belly and break dancing on top of his piano.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 May 06, 17:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Billy Joel is a true showman, and an incredibly funny guy on stage.

I remember I went to see him with Elton John, and while Elton was playing 'Saturday Night Is Alright For Fighting', Billy Joel was laying flat on his belly and break dancing on top of his piano.

I just read this post right now... God, LOL! It made me burst out laughing! XD


-Things Have Changed For Me-