Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Q + PR USA VIDEO RECORDING

forum rss feed
Author

vale334 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 58 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 06, 14:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello guys...just been wondering and having argues on one thing during this last days...
We have had this wonderful Queen + Paul Rodgers 2006 USA tour,with lots of new technical and musical stuffs and the best stage since this experience begun...
And what we get?
Just a few excellent FLAC recording,and other recordings...yes,photos......and we have just two video shoot...don't make me think to the Worcester thing that is orrible....
Yes Philadelphia,VERY VERY GOOD RECORDING,.....and stop.
That's a real shame......

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 06, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

vale334 wrote:

Hello guys...just been wondering and having argues on one thing during this last days...
We have had this wonderful Queen + Paul Rodgers 2006 USA tour,with lots of new technical and musical stuffs and the best stage since this experience begun...
And what we get?
Just a few excellent FLAC recording,and other recordings...yes,photos......and we have just two video shoot...don't make me think to the Worcester thing that is orrible....
Yes Philadelphia,VERY VERY GOOD RECORDING,.....and stop.
That's a real shame......


Be happy with what you get!

People take effort to record something and put it in here.

Did you film yourself? Did you record anything? Don't answer this, retorical questions.

And I'm very soft now.

'That's a real shame', you should be ashamed of yourself!


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 06, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think he meant that the amount of recordings availble from the tour is so low. Which IS true by the way!


kudilja user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 412 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 06, 16:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

let`s wait...there are more recordings from it, but still hidden.

it was electric7 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 709 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 May 06, 17:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

By the way, if anyone has Worcester vids can you send them to me :)

sara1893@yahoo.com

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 06, 00:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jeroen wrote:

I think he meant that the amount of recordings availble from the tour is so low. Which IS true by the way!


Blame the security, I say..;-) I'm sure there are more videos floating around somewhere. Hope a Detroit one turns up at some point.

sucaine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 33 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 06, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, I think their may be more out there... But I agree that it probably had something to do with security. A 12 or 13 year old girl in the seats next to ours at Chicago practically got tackeled by security for having a still camera..

Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 06, 11:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

jeroen wrote:

I think he meant that the amount of recordings availble from the tour is so low. Which IS true by the way!


Blame the security, I say..;-) I'm sure there are more videos floating around somewhere. Hope a Detroit one turns up at some point.

You are right: if it had not been for security, we would have had one of Detroit! ;-)

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 06, 15:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was going to make an audio recording of Pittsburgh but I had to take my minidisc back to the car after I saw how they were checking people. There is no way I would have got in with it.