Forums > Queen - General Discussion > That 70's Show

forum rss feed
Author

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 06, 10:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the whole entire last season was named after Queen songssss


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 06, 13:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jamie SureWould wrote:

the whole entire last season was named after Queen songssss

Exactly..


-Things Have Changed For Me-
skiqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 678 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 06, 18:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thats interesting............dang it, now i wanna know y!!


"Boredom is the biggest disease in the whole world, darling."

Unfortunately, I have it.

MiMi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 May 06, 21:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

skiqueen wrote:

thats interesting............dang it, now i wanna know y!!

Every season, a 1970s band is picked, and they use song titles from that band to name all the shows for that season. One season I think they used Led Zeppelin, etc.

I actually sent a blurb about this to Jen at Brian's site a few months ago. It's probably still up there.

skiqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 678 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 06, 09:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MiMi wrote:

skiqueen wrote:

thats interesting............dang it, now i wanna know y!!

Every season, a 1970s band is picked, and they use song titles from that band to name all the shows for that season. One season I think they used Led Zeppelin, etc.

I actually sent a blurb about this to Jen at Brian's site a few months ago. It's probably still up there.


oh, thanks....thats interesting! i have to pay more attention to that show


"Boredom is the biggest disease in the whole world, darling."

Unfortunately, I have it.

DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 06, 21:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yea!!
I was sooo stoked when i knew about it because thats my Favorite show (next to HOUSE and like 2 other ones)
So i was like woot, FAVE BAND combined with FAVE SHOW!!

anyone try and figure out whos on all the posters in everyones room??? haha i do...
Im such a nerdo...
:D

Hooligan's Holiday user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hooligan's Holiday
Royalty: 1002 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 May 06, 11:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DreaminQueen wrote:

Yea!!
I was sooo stoked when i knew about it because thats my Favorite show (next to HOUSE and like 2 other ones)
So i was like woot, FAVE BAND combined with FAVE SHOW!!

anyone try and figure out whos on all the posters in everyones room??? haha i do...
Im such a nerdo...
:D


I do that too. I try and do that with the record store too. I already know the one wall that's all Led Zeppelin though. XD


We are, we are the saints

We signed our life away

Doesn't matter what you think

We're gonna do it anyway

We are, we are the saints

One day you will confess

And pray to the

Saints of Los Angeles