Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Official - or not

forum rss feed
Author

scallyuk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 297 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 06, 02:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've just looked at my copy of Rise of the Robots 2.Fogot I still had it to be honest I thought it was gone in the giveaway but looking back someone wanted it and didn;t follow up with postage so it's still here.

There are "over 70" - actually 77, voice samples of Brian made for the game included as a bonus on the second disk .
They aren't anything particularly special, things like ANDY WINS and SCHWING. Although it is a bit funny hearing him say YOU SMELL, well first time around anyway.
They are all in the robotic voice used on the song CYBORG. Total size would be about 3 mb

As this game is so long out of print and they aren't songs as such, I'm happy to upload if
1 . The mods approve and
2. anyone is remotely interested.

There are also 4 music tracks.

1) The original version of Cyborg - different to the album version
2)An instrumental version of the original track.
3)is a remixed version of track 1
4)is a remix of track 3

The other music tracks on the disks are nothing to do with Brian as far as I can tell. Though It might be worth asking him.

Neil

"amateurs practice till they get it right, professionals practice till they can't get it wrong"
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 06, 05:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please upload it - I don't think Richard will have a problem with this. It would be great if you can upload the music in flac format if that is not asked too much.

I do not want any google ads here.