Forums > Queen - General Discussion > this picture of Freddie and the wine........

forum rss feed
Author

PlanetMercury15 user not visiting Queenzone.com
PlanetMercury15
Bohemian: 202 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 06, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=13801


Freddie : oh gosh Brian get that camera out of my face that light's blinding me ...........i can't see .......still cant see what the heck am i drinking....tastes good to me.......


"This is not cheap meat you're looking at!"

"One shrimp, one frog, one clam, one chicken!"

- Freddie Mercury
PlanetMercury15 user not visiting Queenzone.com
PlanetMercury15
Bohemian: 202 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 06, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

gosh what's in this wine?


"This is not cheap meat you're looking at!"

"One shrimp, one frog, one clam, one chicken!"

- Freddie Mercury
skiqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 678 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 06, 18:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PlanetMercury15 wrote:

http://queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=13801


Freddie : oh gosh Brian get that camera out of my face that light's blinding me ...........i can't see .......still cant see what the heck am i drinking....tastes good to me.......


lol, i can actually see freddie saying this :)


"Boredom is the biggest disease in the whole world, darling."

Unfortunately, I have it.

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 06, 19:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

moet and chandon of course


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Bambi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 316 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 06, 22:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

glad you all liked the picture, ahhh yes freddie liked his fine wines.

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 06, 22:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

**sings** She keeps Moet et Chandon in a pretty cabinet...**stops singing**oops, sorry, Moet et Chandon made me think of "Killer Queen."

rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 06, 22:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen_Rox wrote:

**sings** She keeps Moet et Chandon in a pretty cabinet...**stops singing**oops, sorry, Moet et Chandon made me think of "Killer Queen."


Me too :P I love that song, so awesome. High class call girl, only Freddie...

Bambi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 316 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 06, 22:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

amen..lol

rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 06, 23:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I want a pic with Freddie and some stoli, that would so make my day...

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 06, 23:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WhatMustHeThink wrote:

Queen_Rox wrote:

**sings** She keeps Moet et Chandon in a pretty cabinet...**stops singing**oops, sorry, Moet et Chandon made me think of "Killer Queen."


Me too :P I love that song, so awesome. High class call girl, only Freddie...


Not to sound stupid, but "High class call girl, only Freddie?" What does that mean?

rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 06, 23:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen_Rox wrote:

WhatMustHeThink wrote:

Queen_Rox wrote:

**sings** She keeps Moet et Chandon in a pretty cabinet...**stops singing**oops, sorry, Moet et Chandon made me think of "Killer Queen."


Me too :P I love that song, so awesome. High class call girl, only Freddie...


Not to sound stupid, but "High class call girl, only Freddie?" What does that mean?


Oh, I just meant, Killer Queen, I read in an interview that KQ was about a high class hooker, and only Freddie would think to make a song of that...

Heres the quote: It's about a high class call girl. I'm trying to say that classy people can be whores as well. That's what the song is about, though I'd prefer people to put their own interpretation upon it - to read what they like into it."

Call Girl=Whore... :D

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 06, 23:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WhatMustHeThink wrote:

Queen_Rox wrote:

WhatMustHeThink wrote:

Queen_Rox wrote:

**sings** She keeps Moet et Chandon in a pretty cabinet...**stops singing**oops, sorry, Moet et Chandon made me think of "Killer Queen."


Me too :P I love that song, so awesome. High class call girl, only Freddie...


Not to sound stupid, but "High class call girl, only Freddie?" What does that mean?


Oh, I just meant, Killer Queen, I read in an interview that KQ was about a high class hooker, and only Freddie would think to make a song of that...

Heres the quote: It's about a high class call girl. I'm trying to say that classy people can be whores as well. That's what the song is about, though I'd prefer people to put their own interpretation upon it - to read what they like into it."

Call Girl=Whore... :D


Oh, I get it now, thanks. Where can I find that interview?

rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 May 06, 08:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just found the quote on wikipedia when I was looking for something or other to do with queen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_Queen_%28song%29

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 May 06, 11:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh yeah, thanks.