In my garden I have 2 Freddie Mercury roses (both in seperate pots) At the weekend I had a pary and many people decided to sit out in the garden, much booze was consumed including two bottles of Moet (Which was one of Mr Mercurys favorite tipples i believe) Now here is the good bit, a glass of Moet was knocked over and went into one of the pots with the Freddie Mercury Rose. This morning when i went into the garden this rose (ONLY this one!) has had a sudden growth spurt and has 2 very large flowers on it. The other one remains bare!!!!!!
Now i'm no Charlie Dimmock so somebody explain this to me.
Hope this made you smile.
I LOVE YOU ALL