Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Any show in DVD, MPEG or MP3 format please?

forum rss feed
Author

FreeSpirit328 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 259 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 May 06, 10:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello,

A miracle has occurred! I bought a new computer that has a DVD/CD burner, plus a Windows audio converter. My point is that maybe now I won't have so much trouble getting all these shows.

Sorry to be so vague, but any show in the formats I mentioned in my subject would be very much appreciated :)

Please no bittorrent files though...please make them available through rapidshare?

Thanks so much :)

www.youravon.com/jaberdeen

Direct delivery available to customers living outside of Rhode Island. Enter code REPFS to receive free shipping.
Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts

Posted: 17 May 06, 12:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=764206

Arse.

Posted: 17 May 06, 14:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">Thomas Quinn wrote:

Why don't you just take the time to learn how to use BitTorrent? Too lazy?

Nope, I tried using bittorrent. My screen reader is not compatible with the software, therefore it won't read anything to me when I try and use it.

I'm blind, so I can only use the computer with the screen reader.

Direct delivery available to customers living outside of Rhode Island. Enter code REPFS to receive free shipping.
bohemian 11513 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1347 posts

Posted: 18 May 06, 11:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreeSpirit328 wrote:

Nope, I tried using bittorrent. My screen reader is not compatible with the software, therefore it won't read anything to me when I try and use it.

I know for a fact that there are currently several readers available which ARE compatible with BitTorrent.

So you realy think that this answer DID help her?

Shoot for the moon... even if you fail you will land among the stars!

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 18 May 06, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bohemian<font size="1"></f! wrote:

FreeSpirit328 wrote:

I know for a fact that there are currently several readers available which ARE compatible with BitTorrent.

So you realy think that this answer DID help her?

Good point. He should have named them also.

Posted: 18 May 06, 16:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's true that there are other screen readers on the market. Whether or not they are more compatible or not, I really don't know. They are all extremely expensive though, and the only reason I have the ability to use the Internet five years after losing my sight is because my state assisted me in the initial purchase of the screen reader I have, the one they recommended and agreed to help me buy.

It's amazing how a simple request can turn into a boring conversation about myself.

Posted: 18 May 06, 16:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks Marknow for the link. I will download those :)

To everyone else, I have been using the search button to look for shows to download. So far, I have found and downloaded Golder's Green Hippodrom 1973. A lot of stuff is only downloadable through Bittorrent, which is why I'm requesting rapidshare. As I have said, I tried using Bittorrent, but it isn't compatible. I can understand how uploading to rapidshare might not be something everyone wants to do. If you don't want to do it, don't. It's just a request. I don't have a choice though, it's the only way I can download this stuff.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 19 May 06, 17:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dread to think how boring, and possibly confusing, it must be for Free Spirit to have their screen reader trawl through all of us quoting each other in huge amounts.