Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Funny Covers Of Bohemian Rhapsody.

forum rss feed
Author

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 May 06, 15:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8itunTIwFHc&search=Bohemian%20Rhapsody%20-%20Queen

These girls looked really funny, epsecially when two of them are jumping about while the other is singing. The "heavy mental" part was funny also because they were jumping about at each other and jesus what's with "guitar solo" when they just move there hair about and act all sexual which has no relation to the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEdALwE6xT8&search=Bohemian%20Rhapsody%20-%20Queen

Now what can I possably say about these guys.... At the moment, it's LMAO!!!!!!!

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 17 May 06, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What the hell was with that "guitar solo"? And did you see the cat pacing back and forth? ;P
Lol, those guys were funny!

-Things Have Changed For Me-
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 17 May 06, 17:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

What the hell was with that "guitar solo"? And did you see the cat pacing back and forth? ;P

I saw the cat yeah! LOL! I know what the hell are they doing at the "guitar solo" lol! I like one of the girls tops though, red and black strips was it? They all looked kinda....EMO... lol.

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 17 May 06, 17:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00CC">its_a_hard_life wrote:

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

I saw the cat yeah! LOL! I know what the hell are they doing at the "guitar solo" lol! I like one of the girls tops though, red and black strips was it? They all looked kinda....EMO... lol.

I was thinking the same thing..:P

-Things Have Changed For Me-