Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Queen Mexico Puebla 3 seconds video

forum rss feed
Author

argueteban user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 67 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 May 06, 05:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks to CAMOTINES who upload this and share it through the you tube web page. i know, it's only a crapy 3 seconds video but you can see Freddie with a Mexican hat doing Another one bites the dust. A very short video that if you don't wanna watch it...fucking go home because it is the only available until now.
IF SOMEBODY GET A LONGER VIDEO FROM QUEEN LIVE IN MEXICO, SHARE IT.

www.megaupload.com/?d=P6U3SFWK

as long as the good times roll
Madman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 206 posts

Posted: 29 May 06, 04:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's realy shity quality and probably come from some convention or exibition in local university in Mexico. Realy don't know, but it's for sure Puebla (Freddie's red trousers)

rhapsody8 user not visiting Queenzone.com
rhapsody8
Bohemian: 722 posts

Posted: 29 May 06, 07:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can you upload to Rapidshare?? Megaupload is not work at my computer. I can't connect it...

Get your head down baby - we're gonna ride tonight...

Posted: 30 May 06, 00:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

if somebody wanna watch it with a better quality, go to the YOU TUBE web page and search with this words -queen mexico- or -queen puebla-. Somebody called Camotines is the person who uploaded this little video. all the videos into the you tube web page are in a flash video format. i have to change it into mpeg format to post it here, but it finished with lower quality. my sincerely apologize. ALL THE CREDITS TO CAMOTINES. (-;

Posted: 30 May 06, 00:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BY THE WAY:

I AM QUITE SURE THAT THE PERSON WHO HAVE THE WHOLE (OR A LONGER VIDEO) OF THE CONCERT IN PUEBLA MEXICO IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE MEXICAN QUEEN FAN CLUB FRANCISCO J. ARELLANO B. AND HIS GIRLFRIEND ZEYNEB, BUT THEY NEVER WANT TO SHARE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. BOTH ARE A PAIR OF CRAP OF SHIT BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE VIDEO ABOUT THE CONCERT HERE IN MEXICO BUT THEY HAVE NEVER SHARED. GO TO HELL BOTH OF THEM. :-P

Posted: 30 May 06, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This topic is realy funny...

« Jay » user not visiting Queenzone.com
« Jay »
Bohemian: 843 posts

Posted: 30 May 06, 12:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Madman wrote:

I don't see a reason to hiding this short sample http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64NW5B5Z5fY Enjoy !

Mmmh that doesn't look like a pro shot video to me. More like someone in the audience filming, although the quality looks very good.

ARMANDO MARTINEZ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 234 posts

Posted: 30 May 06, 17:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There's a guy named Israel Ramirez Salas FROM MEXICO DF who claims he has the 45 min video of Monterrey concert but he won't share.I can get you his e-mail in case you can trade something interesting for him, although I doubt it. He says he doesn't want bootleggers make money from it and that some people wouldn't value it. I cross my fingers and hope he changes his mind!

A.M.

Posted: 30 May 06, 17:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Armando mail to me his email . Thanks !

Posted: 30 May 06, 18:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sorry Luke but I'm trying to send you the e-mail but there's an error and I can't! do you have another e-mail? a yahoo e-mail or a hotmail maybe? the sooner the better!
A.M.

Ale_Pisa user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ale_Pisa
Bohemian: 902 posts

Posted: 30 May 06, 20:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ARMANDO MARTINEZ wrote:

sorry Luke but I'm trying to send you the e-mail but there's an error and I can't! do you have another e-mail? a yahoo e-mail or a hotmail maybe? the sooner the better!
A.M.

Can you send this email to me? :)

Cheers
Ale

Sorry for my english! :(

Posted: 30 May 06, 20:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I WANNA THANKS TO ARMANDO MARTINEZ AND MADMAN FOR THIS INFORMATION. BOTH OF YOU REALLY ROCKS!!!

(BY THE WAY: ISRAEL RAMIREZ SALAS YOU CAN GO TO HELL WITH YOUR UNSHARE VIDEO AND BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS :-P

stringsrmagicalzey user not visiting Queenzone.com
stringsrmagicalzey
Bohemian: 175 posts

Posted: 30 May 06, 21:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HOLA ARGUETEBAN!

RESULTA QUE CAMOTINES Y FRANCISCO ARELLANO SOMOS LA MISMA PERSONA, POR UN LADO FRANCISCO (arequeen@mexis.com) ES UN DESGRACIADO ENVIDIOSO Y CAMOTINES ES TODO LO CONTRARIO QUE CURIOSO, SERA UN CASO DE PERSONALIDAD BIPOLAR?DE CUALQUIER FORMA YA PUEDEN VER EL VIDEO. YO CREO QUE ALGUIEN EGOISTA NO LO HARIA, ¿O SI?

Hello Argueteban!

It just happens to be that both Camotines and Francisco Arellano are the very same person.On one side, Francisco (arequeen@mexis.com) is a crapy person who does not share his video,whereas on the other side, Camotines is just the opposite.How come!Do you happen to have any bipolarity problem? Such are things! Anyway anybody can get to see such video, in my opinion, a selfish person would not even do that, would he?

Best wishes,

"If we are alive, we're gonna play.We're musicians.That's what we do". Brian May
BrianM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 68 posts

Posted: 30 May 06, 22:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks for the 2 clips! any queen is good queen :D

Posted: 30 May 06, 23:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

here is the e-mail for anyone who can convince the guy! good luck!

Israel Ramirez Salas
mercury79@yahoo.com
sistemas@isalub.com
Hola Francisco , gracias por compartir esos segundos de pura magia!
no se si me recuerdes, soy el fan que no llego a tiempo a la convención pasada! saludos a todos los fans de queen en el D.F.!
A.M.

Posted: 31 May 06, 00:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DEAR ZEY AND FRANCISCO:

MEANWHILE YOU DON'T SHARE THE WHOLE VIDEO ABOUT QUEEN LIVE IN MEXICO, BOTH OF YOU STILL BEING A PAIR OF SELFISH PERSONS. I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS COMMENT BUT A HAVE A SUCH BAD EXPERIENCE WHEN I KNEW YOU BOTH AND SOME OF THE QUEEN FANS HERE IN MEXICO. YOU DON'T WANT TO SHARE A LOT OF THINGS THAT I FOUND FOR FREE HERE IN THE INTERNET OR GOING TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND BUYING A LOT OF QUEEN MATERIAL MATERIAL. IT SEEMS THAT I ALMOST HAVE TO BEG TO FRANCISCO WHEN I WANTED AN AUDIO OR VIDEO CONCERT. THAT WAS A SHAME FOR ME AT THAT TIME. I HOPE OUR MAGESTY FRANCISCO GIVE US THE PLEASSURE TO HAVE A COPY OF QUEEN LIVE IN PUEBLA.

BY THE WAY, YOU HAVE ALWAYS SOLD VERY EXPENSIVE IN YOUR VINYL STORE. MY BEST WHISHES TO SOMEDAY OR ONE DAY YOUR SIGNED A NIGHT AT THE OPERA LP COVER BE WET WITH COCA-COLA. :-P

Raptor711 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Raptor711
Champion: 91 posts

Posted: 31 May 06, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Argueteban easy man you're going really nuts about this situation , I know that sure you're wishing that video as a thirsty guy for a cold coca-cola in the middle of the desert, but as you know that video will never be shared and is not necessary to use offences,you just have to understand the rights of the owner video.

With your commentaries you describe yourself as a "envious" and "suffered" guy (I hope to be wrong about it)with that attitudes you just say bad things about your "name" if youre brave to say it in public.

What you wish to the others will happen to you , you can or you cant believe it ....

stringsrmagicalzey

Posted: 31 May 06, 10:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dear Argueteban:

This is Zeyneb Hernàndez Zahuna .What can I say? It is just so very sad that things can get so wrong and negative ! among Queen fans community (fortunately just among some members) .

You know? People perceive things in such a different way, it seems that you took it your "own unique" way.

It is just that I am (and many other people too, I am sure) sick and tired of so much violence not just in the collector`s community, but in the countries and in the whole world.There are , at least for me, much more important things worth doing in life than insulting people, quarreling, spreading rumours and spilling venom.There is much of this negative stuff in the world.On the other hand ,surely you do not know places like the Chopo or other shops for collectors here in Mèxico and abroad, maybe that is why you talk in such a bitter way.

Wow! It just amazes me how "collectibles" of any kind can influence on people`s behaviour (by the way, it is funny you`ve spoken like that hiding your identity so well , at least up to now, (and I do not really feel like knowing that, really).You know, in life you learn that some people just hug you and smile at you when they are with you -meaning people in general, anybody-, and when you turn around you just get insulted, well... such is life ,I guess we are used to it.

Wasn`t this supposed to be just enjoying Queen music? And these internet sites , places where one could just get in touch with people in good terms, in peace? Wow!

I just have and I have always had, this clear image on my mind: Brian May and the other Queen members being such simple, great gentlemen and human beings quite down to earth in spite of being such magnificent musicians, and leaving their great art to all of us.

Come on man, take it easy.

"The day will come, one day you`ll see, when we can all be friends".

Oh, and I do sincerely wish you peace, love and a whole lot of good hapiness stuff in your life, I mean it.Not only as a "karma" matter , but because it comes from my heart.

And an apology for the other queenzoners and Francisco for all this fussing, sorry for the bad vibes, which of course, and fortunately are not shared by many other Queen fans here in Mèxico.

Queen rocks!!! ("give me a good guitar"...)

Best wishes,

Zeyneb Hernàndez Zahuna
Tel: 55-12-37-91
Mèxico, D.F.

p.s. Btw, then what can be said about these other 8mm vids? 
http://youtu.be/i27ORoyjeDU 
(E-mailers: i was? hoping there'd be more
too. In 1975 I probably needed $ to pay rent and couldn't afford much
film. Ouch! )

http://youtu.be/yqKFT-LSKCU

http://youtu.be/3w-S0aYfUHc

"If we are alive, we're gonna play.We're musicians.That's what we do". Brian May
stringsrmagicalzey

Posted: 31 May 06, 11:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, by the way, these are the links of just a few of the very many "really heavy" Queen collectors :

http://sas.queenconcerts.com/
http://www.queencollector.com/
http://www.queenpicturehall.com/

...I wonder if they might have the same problem with other Queen fans (unhappy for not getting all what they want)...

Regards,

Zey

killerqueenmachine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 7 posts

Posted: 31 May 06, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

my dear strinsmagical zay, zen, zei or whatever:
i saw the video yesterday and i thought sincerely and without being rude, it's very sad and quite shame that you share just leftovers of queen live in mexico video. I THINK THIS IS ONLY CULTURAL PROBLEMS 'CAUSE ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE JUST A FEW OR ALMOST NOTHING, YOU ALWAYS WANNA GOBERN OR MANIPULATE BETWEEN "YOU AND MISTER PANCHO". I DON'T FUC... care what's the relationship among you, francisco, argutuban....or whatever, what i saw this is not the same person 'cause a woman give a response in the name of francisco....is francisco male or female? it's not on my queen bussiness because freddie was gay.... it's o.k., don't worry, but he never was wretched with us 'cause he did gigs acting for about 2 hours (more or less) to us, and not just a miserable 3 seconds.
i've been heard about you before not only in this site but also through the queen chats.
i was in Mexico 2 times and i went to the Chopo is not a great thing at all 'cause everybody wants to abuse, i mean when you give something with value they want to give you a shit record "pirate" bad quality, bad record, bad as a sentimental queens collector value.
i've been heard about a queen store in the downtown there in mexico city, but somebody told me that there's some rumors about some rules in that store if you want to buy something of queen because the owner always decided what you can buy and what you can not. that's a laughting behavior haahaha!!! i was in the mexican queen convention and somebody who never knowed her or his name told me that i can get material from that convention and other queen stuff, but it was for a quite such and very high price and never saw the merchandaise. i'm full of happiness and at the same time sadness that somebody gives good vibes good wishes and actin' as conseulor in the mental illness or social disease.
p.d. at least you have your ouwn sick and disease queen club with charlatans sellers and trashly owners with a hoarding attitude.

"if you're a queenfan i receive you in my home and you can get all my material because queen it's not mine" i't might be a mockery if somebody wants to be gay because freddie was, but it's a personal decision.
saludos desde Islas Canarias, Esp.!!!!

WE WILL SHARE YOU!!!

Mr. JEALOUSY