Forums > Queen - General Discussion > "The Queen Story"

forum rss feed
Author

mayniac316 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1291 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 May 06, 10:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have really missed "The Egg Story," and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a different story about Queen while we all wait with baited breath for the resurrection of the legendary "Egg Story?" Sort of like a snack after lunch to hold you over till supper.

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts

Posted: 29 May 06, 11:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I´d love to, but my english sucks XD.. Oh no, it doesent, but we have different grammar rules in Denmark.. Besides all those `s is confusing me :p

O_o

Posted: 29 May 06, 12:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, I'll go and start Chapter 1 then :P I haven't written any stories in a long time, so I don't know how good it will be.

Posted: 29 May 06, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If its half as good as your artwork, it will be much more than just a snack ;)

O_o

Posted: 29 May 06, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If its half as good as your artwork, it will be much more than just a snack ;)

O_o
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 29 May 06, 13:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Eagerly awaiting chapter one! :)

-Things Have Changed For Me-
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 29 May 06, 13:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Interesting. Maybe i should do a romantic fantasy called 'The Erotic Chronicles of Freddie and Flashy" Hmm... sounds catchy! lol!

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)

Posted: 29 May 06, 13:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

Interesting. Maybe i should do a romantic fantasy called 'The Erotic Chronicles of Freddie and Flashy" Hmm... sounds catchy! lol!

Sounds racy! lol ;)

Carol! the Musical

Posted: 29 May 06, 13:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=9900CC>mayniac316 wrote:

Sounds racy! lol ;)

Oooh, that's a must read! ;D

Posted: 29 May 06, 14:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

<font color=9900CC>mayniac316 wrote:

Sounds racy! lol ;)

Oooh, that's a must read! ;D

LOL! I might consider it.

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)

Posted: 29 May 06, 14:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Chapter one:
Freddie walks into a room.

Chapter two:
Im in there.

Chapter three:
Freddie "attacks" me.

Chapter four:
Weeeeh.

The end. *bow*

O_o
Carol! the Musical

Posted: 29 May 06, 14:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Pffff! ROFL!

Posted: 29 May 06, 14:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get down!!!!! wrote:

Chapter one:

Chapter two:
Im in there.

Chapter three:
Freddie "attacks" me.

Chapter four:
Weeeeh.

The end. *bow*

Oh my! We have to do a thread devoted to 'naughty, wicked adventures with Freddie' LOL!

Posted: 29 May 06, 14:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get down!!!!! wrote:

Chapter one:

Chapter two:
Im in there.

Chapter three:
Freddie "attacks" me.

Chapter four:
Weeeeh.

The end. *bow*

Oh my! We have to do a thread devoted to 'naughty, wicked adventures with Freddie' LOL!

What a good idea... This is now an official "What I would like to do with Freddie Mercury" thread xD

O_o
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 29 May 06, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

..if it's a work of fiction you are looking fro ...why don't you contact Queen Archivist ?

go deo na hÉireann

Posted: 29 May 06, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And that is?

O_o

Posted: 29 May 06, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hang on a sec, Freddie lovers. You'll have to take your dirty little Freddie Fantasies elsewhere, cause I have the first chapter done now. Don't be to harsh on me. Hopefully this'll get much better with time.

The Queen Story
Chapter 1

It was early on a Sunday morning. The sky was a bleak and dismal gray, and the rain beat against the window. Roger, Freddie, and John were in their room snuggled under the covers. Brian was sound asleep in his very own room, as he had argued that he was the oldest in terms of maturity and should therefore be allowed all the privacy he demanded. Their peaceful slumber was rudely awakened, however, by a loud crash downstairs followed by several thumps. All but Roger awoke instantly, who only stirred a little at the noise and continued to sleep and drool onto his pillow, with one arm hanging off the bed. "Mmmph, what the hell was that?" whined Freddie, who was now in a grumpy mood after being so rudely awakened. "Robbers?" suggested John, who was wearing his favorite green flannel pajamas that his Grandmother had given him last Christmas. Freddie and John headed downstairs to see what exactly was going on down there. Brian was standing in the middle of the living room in his robe, wearing his fez and blowing bubbles from his bubble pipe. "Someone broke in and stole the telly," he said quite calmly. Actually, he was rather glad that the TV was gone. He despised the thing, and was now looking forward to some quiet reading without the distraction of Roger's "Girls Gone Wild" tapes and Freddie and John's ridiculous cartoons. "I told you it was robbers..." John mumbled. "Would you like a prize, deary?" Freddie asked him quite sarcastically. Hurt by Freddie's comment, John left Freddie and Brian in the living room and went into the kitchen to sulk and feel sorry about himself. "Freddie, you musn't be so mean to him. Remember what his therapist told us? We have to treat John like he's one of us, and make him feel he's appreciated and loved." "You believe that crap?" Freddie snapped. "Alright Mr. Stormcloud, if you're going to act like this all day you can spend the day in your room." He stuck his tongue out at Brian. "That's it. I've had it with your grumpiness. You can go upstairs and be grumpy or you can lighten up." "You're not my Mummy!" Freddie quipped and skipped off to go apologize to John. Brian just sighed, and began to clean up the mess of broken glass. "I think he needs to see a therpaist, don't you think Snowball?" he picked up the fluffy, white kitty sitting on the arm of the couch and gave her a kiss on the nose.

Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts

Posted: 29 May 06, 15:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

awwwwwwwwwwww.....snowball!
hehe that was quite funny....... Johns 'therapist' hehe

I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May

Posted: 29 May 06, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love you Maniac!! But push "enter" when peoples is talking.. It´ll make it easyer to read :).. Btw cant you illustrate your story?

O_o

Posted: 29 May 06, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sure! But nothing elaborate, just stuff done on paint. And yeah, I will make the dialogue easier to read. I thought about it after I posted it, but I'm too lazy to fix it :P lol.