Forums > Personal > I'm straight...?

forum rss feed
Author

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 12:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm supposedly straight. Are you?


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Judge said I'm crooked.

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm supposedly 'slightly bi' .... no, Freddie is the only man of my dreams! And maybe a few others... ;)


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 12:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cool topic. ;)


-Things Have Changed For Me-
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 12:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wouldn't you like to know ?
Wouldn't you like to know people ?

Ah, what the.. I have no f****** clue :p


O_o
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 12:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFOO>FreMe<h6>FBRJQ<3 wrote:

Wouldn't you like to know ?
Wouldn't you like to know people ?

Ah, what the.. I have no f****** clue :p


Really? :S


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 12:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=FFFOO>FreMe<h6>FBRJQ<3 wrote:

Wouldn't you like to know ?
Wouldn't you like to know people ?

Ah, what the.. I have no f****** clue :p


Really? :S

Course I do.. But I think its a little early for me to know a 100% :p


O_o
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 12:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFOO>FreMe<h6>FBRJQ<3 wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=FFFOO>FreMe<h6>FBRJQ<3 wrote:

Wouldn't you like to know ?
Wouldn't you like to know people ?

Ah, what the.. I have no f****** clue :p


Really? :S

Course I do.. But I think its a little early for me to know a 100% :p


I totally understand and know how ya feel.


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 13:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am american


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
Dances With Freddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1928 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Let's get one thing straight - I'm not!


"it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not"

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i think
no i know
the millionaire waltz should date forever 88 or he has been known to be called russell


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 15:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=FFFOO>FreMe<h6>FBRJQ<3 wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=FFFOO>FreMe<h6>FBRJQ<3 wrote:

Wouldn't you like to know ?
Wouldn't you like to know people ?

Ah, what the.. I have no f****** clue :p


Really? :S

Course I do.. But I think its a little early for me to know a 100% :p


I totally understand and know how ya feel.

Thanks Flash!.. You are just a darling of darlings, and you can quote me for that! ;)


O_o
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFOO>FreMe<h6>Er jeg nuser? wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=FFFOO>FreMe<h6>FBRJQ<3 wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=FFFOO>FreMe<h6>FBRJQ<3 wrote:

Wouldn't you like to know ?
Wouldn't you like to know people ?

Ah, what the.. I have no f****** clue :p


Really? :S

Course I do.. But I think its a little early for me to know a 100% :p


I totally understand and know how ya feel.

Thanks Flash!.. You are just a darling of darlings, and you can quote me for that! ;)


You sound like someone else i know! You are most welcome, dearest darling! QUOTED!


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 16:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Interesting that this thread has become so popular... :S


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

Interesting that this thread has become so popular... :S

Yeah, it appeals to a lot of people.. XD


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Kensington Love user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 789 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 22:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=FFFOO>FreMe<h6>Er jeg nuser? wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=FFFOO>FreMe<h6>FBRJQ<3 wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=FFFOO>FreMe<h6>FBRJQ<3 wrote:

Wouldn't you like to know ?
Wouldn't you like to know people ?

Ah, what the.. I have no f****** clue :p


Really? :S

Course I do.. But I think its a little early for me to know a 100% :p


I totally understand and know how ya feel.

Thanks Flash!.. You are just a darling of darlings, and you can quote me for that! ;)


You sound like someone else i know! You are most welcome, dearest darling! QUOTED!





Could that be me,darling? ;)


Hello from Rai;)



"Im not afraid to speak out and say the things I want and do the things I want,so um,I think in the end that being natural and actually genuine is what wins."-FM



R
yamaha user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 314 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 23:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If it weren't for the sex, I think I could be gay. It'd be like hanging out with your best friend 24 hours a day.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure I'm straight. Two guys together kinda makes me a little uneasy.

bohemian_queer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 362 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 23:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dances With Freddie wrote:

Let's get one thing straight - I'm not!


Haha! Ditto, darling! Well said! :-P


That time will come, one day you'll see, when we can all be friends...
Kensington Love user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 789 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 02:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie is truly the man of my dreams...and I also fancy Amanda Tapping so go figure


Hello from Rai;)



"Im not afraid to speak out and say the things I want and do the things I want,so um,I think in the end that being natural and actually genuine is what wins."-FM



R
Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 06:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


I would say I'm bi but I'm only fifteen so it's a little too early to know for sure. But whatever, I don't really care what I am. Just like Freddie.


This can't end well.