Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Worst Queen songs

forum rss feed
Author

louvox user not visiting Queenzone.com
Make mine a double
louvox
Bohemian: 385 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 16:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Recently on another Queen fan club site I read a top ten list of the worst Queen songs. To my surprise number on the vote list was “All dead, all dead”. Now I am not saying it’s one of their best, but certainly not their worst. Below are what I consider to be the top 10 worst. I welcome your comments.

10. Machines or back to humans (How about back to Queen)
9. One year of love (Where is Brian?)
8. It’s a hard life (Play the game re-written)
7. Man on the prowl (Crazy little thing called love re-written)
6. More of that jazz (how about less of that crap)
5. Delilah (Embarrassing)
4. My baby does me (My baby would after that song)
3. Don’t loose your head (Lose that song!)
2. Cool cat (A dead cat would sound better)
1. Body language (In any language it would be garbage!)

Louis



Louis

A soul for sale or rent

www.tightroperocks.com

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 16:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What?? How dare you say Delilah is embarrasing! It's FU*KING AMAZING! Okay, maybe not amazing, but it's still really, really good.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree with pretty much everything but It’s a hard life, Delilah, My baby does me, Cool cat, and Body language.. And what's with those cheesy jokes? :P



-Things Have Changed For Me-
mayniac316 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1291 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

9. One year of love

Yeah, where is Brian??! I think I can kinda hear him in the harmonies, but NO GUITAR SOLO??!!!? *gasp* Maybe he plays the saxophone part? Ha ha!

it was electric7 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 709 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 19:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I LOVE One Year Of Love, shocking. It's A Hard Life is such a great song.

Jan78 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 21:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh well! I hate Nevermore and Dear Friends and a couple of other songs because, you know...where is Brian? Oh and Bohemian Rhapsody is a bad song because it's March of the Black Queen re-written. And Seaside Rendezvous is bad because it's Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon re-written. And Drowse is bad and I'm in love with my car and Fight From The Inside because they are all Tenement Funster re-written. And the Hitman and Hammer To Fall are bad because they are Now I'm Here and Tie Your Mother Down re-written. And don't forget Keep PassingThe Open Windows because it's Don't Stop Me Now re-written.

Damn! What a bad and unoriginal self-copying band, right?

bohemian_queer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 362 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jan78 wrote:

Oh well! I hate Nevermore and Dear Friends and a couple of other songs because, you know...where is Brian? Oh and Bohemian Rhapsody is a bad song because it's March of the Black Queen re-written. And Seaside Rendezvous is bad because it's Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon re-written. And Drowse is bad and I'm in love with my car and Fight From The Inside because they are all Tenement Funster re-written. And the Hitman and Hammer To Fall are bad because they are Now I'm Here and Tie Your Mother Down re-written. And don't forget Keep PassingThe Open Windows because it's Don't Stop Me Now re-written.

Damn! What a bad and unoriginal self-copying band, right?


:O I am speachless. Are you even a Queen fan? Wow.


That time will come, one day you'll see, when we can all be friends...
Josh Henson user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 693 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 21:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Body Language
Cool Cat
Delilah
My Baby Does Me
Don't Lose Your Head

all crap


I'm just getting used to my new exposure

Come into my enclosure

And meet my melancholy blues
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 22:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

freddieistheloveofmylife_89 wrote:

Jan78 wrote:

Oh well! I hate Nevermore and Dear Friends and a couple of other songs because, you know...where is Brian? Oh and Bohemian Rhapsody is a bad song because it's March of the Black Queen re-written. And Seaside Rendezvous is bad because it's Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon re-written. And Drowse is bad and I'm in love with my car and Fight From The Inside because they are all Tenement Funster re-written. And the Hitman and Hammer To Fall are bad because they are Now I'm Here and Tie Your Mother Down re-written. And don't forget Keep PassingThe Open Windows because it's Don't Stop Me Now re-written.

Damn! What a bad and unoriginal self-copying band, right?


:O I am speachless. Are you even a Queen fan? Wow.

Don't you like ANYTHING?? :-O


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Jan78 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 22:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In fact I was ironically replying because of all that bullshit which came up. No, I don't like everything by Queen, I can easily live without the Flash Gordon soundtrack. But what's the point when 14-17 year olds come up with worst song polls or questions about Freddie's accent or if he was circumcised or which socks Roger prefers? Get a life...

Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 22:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

must of those I like :/


:)
bohemian_killer_queen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 26 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 23:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jeese you know what you suck, all of Queens songs rock and you probably couldnt right a song half as good as that so please shut up, i understand that people have different taste but puhlease dont bloody go on about the songs you dont like and make really bad jokes because quite frankly noone really gives a dam.


Ashleigh Mercury Depp
AmeriQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 02:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

From my perspective, there are no bad Queen songs, and only 'No Turning Back' by John Deacon and the Immortals stands as a recorded work of solo Queen that I would deem pure shit.

My least favorite Queen songs, which at the bottom of the barrel is still, to me, no lower than mediocre, would go as such:

1. Jesus
2. Friends Will Be Friends
3. Sleeping On The Sidewalk
4. Pain Is So Close To Pleasure
5. Hitman(I will stop here, since I am getting into a song that has a guitar moment which I describe as phenomenal.)



M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 06:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Body Language
Cool Cat
The Invisible Man
Sheer Heart Attack
Fight From The Inside


...End of the Beginning...



My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker



A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
The Lost Queen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 192 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 06:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jan78 wrote:

Oh well! I hate Nevermore and Dear Friends and a couple of other songs because, you know...where is Brian? Oh and Bohemian Rhapsody is a bad song because it's March of the Black Queen re-written. And Seaside Rendezvous is bad because it's Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon re-written. And Drowse is bad and I'm in love with my car and Fight From The Inside because they are all Tenement Funster re-written. And the Hitman and Hammer To Fall are bad because they are Now I'm Here and Tie Your Mother Down re-written. And don't forget Keep PassingThe Open Windows because it's Don't Stop Me Now re-written.

Damn! What a bad and unoriginal self-copying band, right?


Oh, man, come on! Just because a song is in the same fucking genre as another song, doesn't it mean that it's a copy. Come on, Lazing on a sunday afternoon and Seaside Rendezvous?
And Bohemian Rhapsody a copy of The march of the black queen? Right, because there's so much opera in March of the black queen. No way, they are two compeletely different songs.


"Okay, you have to stop the Q-tip when there's resistance!"



-Chandler to Joey s2e1
M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 06:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bohemian Rhapsody is the worst song ever

OMFG


...End of the Beginning...



My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker



A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
flash.gordon.approaching user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 07:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't understand how anyone could say Bohemian Rhapsody is the worst song ever! its got 3 different genres all mashed in the one song!... talk about work of a genius!:P

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 08:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think Bo Rhap, Innuendo, March Of The Black Queen, and The Prophet Song, is a little alike each other.. I adore all of them :D

Anyways, Im not that crazy about Thank God Its Christmas..
I perfer I Want It All, as my favorite christmas song xD


O_o
NJQueenFan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 187 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 08:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rock It (Prime Jive)
Flash
Calling All Girls
Cool Cat
Body Language
Keep Passing The Open Windows
One Year Of Love
Pain Is So Close To Pleasure
My Baby Does Me

seems to me that when Roger Taylor tried to get interesting or when Freddie and John teamed up, bad things happened.


"So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye? So you think you can love me and leave me to die?"



-Bohemian Rhapsody
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 09:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're all a bunch of Judas'!!!!

xD


Killed by drones.