Forums > Personal > Reasons Why Men Are Happier

forum rss feed
Author

Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 19:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Men are just simply happier people, and here is why...

Your last name stays put.

The garage is all yours.

Wedding plans take care of themselves.

Chocolate is just another snack.

You can be President. You can never be pregnant.

You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park.

Car Mechanics tell you the truth.

The world is your urinal.

You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.

You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

Same work, more pay.

Wrinkles add character.

Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100.

People never stare at your chest when you are talking to them.

The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.

New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.

One mood all the time.

Phone conservations are over in 30 seconds flat.

You know stuff about tanks.

A 5 day vacation requires only one suitcase.

You can open all of your own jars.

You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.

Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.

You never have strap problems in public.

You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.

Everything on your face stays its original color.

The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe even decades.

You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life.

Your belly usually hides your big hips.

One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons.

You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.

You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife.

You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier!


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 20:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Your last name stays put. When I get married, no way in hell am I getting rid of my last name.

Chocolate is just another snack. It's just another snack for me, too.

You can be President. You can never be pregnant. Women can be president, too. And science proves that man can give birth, too. Unlikely, though.

You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
There's nothing preventing me from doing that.

Wrinkles add character. No, they don't.

You can play with toys all your life. So can I, and every other woman in the world.


PS: Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a wife.
That's one of the stupidest things I've read in a long time, even if it's meant to be a joke.


Good day. :-)


-Things Have Changed For Me-
magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 21:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Love it Mr. Mercury! Is it okay to forward? There are some I know who would so enjoy this!


"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury



yamaha user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 314 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 23:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So true. I've had dirt and grease under my finger nails for the past three weeks because of a ongoing car project. What little time I devote to grooming them is in fact done with my pen knife. It's not that I don't care, I just don't give a damn.

Very good list!

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 May 06, 23:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We can pee standing up...

Plus, if there's an emergency and no bathroom around all we need is a tree to hide behind. There's no need for us to ask another male to come along to make sure nobody is looking.

This goes to proof that God is a sexist male. Both Adam and Eve were about as guilty for biting the forbidden fruit, but Eve took most (if not all) of the shit once it hit the fan.

Think about it...

Women have to put up with periods, cramps, pregnancies, child birth, breastfeeding, and no choice but to raise a kid for the next 20 years of their lives.

Meanwhile, the only thing men have to put up with is wet dreams and morning wood, and that doesn't seem such a bad thing.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 03:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, since men are so happy about their ability to pee standing up, here is the story:

When God created the world he spoke to Adam and Eve and told them he had two gifts left to give away and each of them should get one. The first was the ability to pee while standing and Adam screamed "me, me!" so God granted it to him.

The other gift was the ability to have multiple orgasms


I do not want any google ads here.

Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 05:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

Your last name stays put. When I get married, no way in hell am I getting rid of my last name.

Chocolate is just another snack. It's just another snack for me, too.

You can be President. You can never be pregnant. Women can be president, too. And science proves that man can give birth, too. Unlikely, though.

You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
There's nothing preventing me from doing that.

Wrinkles add character. No, they don't.

You can play with toys all your life. So can I, and every other woman in the world.


PS: Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a wife.
That's one of the stupidest things I've read in a long time, even if it's meant to be a joke.


Good day. :-)


Have I missed the point of your post, or did you not get the fact that its all a joke (including the sig part which I took from another site and reversed the husband/wife bit)?


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 05:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

magicalfreddiemercury wrote:

Love it Mr. Mercury! Is it okay to forward? There are some I know who would so enjoy this!


You can do so if you wish magicalfreddiemercury as its not mines to begin with. I just copied it from somewhere else :)


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 06:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


LOL! That's good!


This can't end well.
M a t i a s M a y user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1932 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 07:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't forget that we can take a shit anywhere

=)


well... I can take a shit anywhere


...


well, I guess I can shit anywhere

almost anywhere

...


nevermind


...End of the Beginning...



My Mystical Flog ---> http://www.fotolog.com/woodywoodbecker



A Clockwork World, my blog ---> http://aclockworkworld.blogspot.com
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A few reasons, why it´s good to be a woman:

You can hold hands, share a chair and kiss in public, without people screaming "GAY!!!" at you.

You get to feel the first kicks of the baby.

You dont have to shave (at least not at winter time)

You can hide, getting turned on. (very nice in public :p)

You have a biological excuse, to scream at everyone (´specially your husband) for a few days, each month.

You can wear all colors, and all types of clothes.
Men look gay in pink and a miniskirt..


And best of all:

YOU´RE NOT A GUY!...


O_o
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 11:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hate these stupid lists, and I hate being generalized.


"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 13:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green><b>Mr Mercury</b> wrote:

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

Your last name stays put. When I get married, no way in hell am I getting rid of my last name.

Chocolate is just another snack. It's just another snack for me, too.

You can be President. You can never be pregnant. Women can be president, too. And science proves that man can give birth, too. Unlikely, though.

You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
There's nothing preventing me from doing that.

Wrinkles add character. No, they don't.

You can play with toys all your life. So can I, and every other woman in the world.


PS: Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a wife.
That's one of the stupidest things I've read in a long time, even if it's meant to be a joke.


Good day. :-)


Have I missed the point of your post, or did you not get the fact that its all a joke (including the sig part which I took from another site and reversed the husband/wife bit)?

I know it's a joke, I'm just making a point. And notice how I said your signature was one of the the stupidest things I had read in a long time, EVEN IF IT WAS MEANT TO BE A JOKE. :-)



-Things Have Changed For Me-
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dan Corson wrote:

I hate these stupid lists, and I hate being generalized.


I love generalizations about men, because whenever I find a woman that believes them, I know for sure that this is a bitch I need to stay away from.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Dan Corson wrote:

I hate these stupid lists, and I hate being generalized.


I love generalizations about men, because whenever I find a woman that believes them, I know for sure that this is a bitch I need to stay away from.

You call me a bitch???
Oh wait.. I did´nt belive it.. I just showed that I have no sense of humor, too :p


O_o
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 13:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=dark red>WhiteQueen wrote:

Ravenetta <h6> the QZ hippy</h6> wrote:

yeah i dont want kids lol

i love it when people lecture me after i went to work that they have kids and a husband to take care of and a job and all i do is laugh lol, they didnt have to do all that! but its their choice


I dont want kids either!Not a fan of them and the idea of someone actually living inside of me for 9 months turns my stomach.


If you feel the urge to take care of a small creature, be smart... GET A PET INSTEAD!

- You don't have to save tons of money to send them to college.
- They don't talk back.
- No matter the age, they enjoy being caressed and cuddled.
- They don't drink
- They don't do drugs (except for cats rolling on catnip... but who cares!?)
- They won't crash your car
- Unexpected pregnancies can be avoided by spaying and neutering your pet.
- They don't ask for expensive clothes.
- They don't ask for allowance.
- You can walk around the house naked, and they won't care.
- You don't have to change the channel when you're watching a TV show with adult content.

...and the most important...

...you don't have to go through the pain of giving birth.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=dark red>WhiteQueen wrote:

Mr.Jingles wrote:

<font color=dark red>WhiteQueen wrote:

Ravenetta <h6> the QZ hippy</h6> wrote:

yeah i dont want kids lol

i love it when people lecture me after i went to work that they have kids and a husband to take care of and a job and all i do is laugh lol, they didnt have to do all that! but its their choice


I dont want kids either!Not a fan of them and the idea of someone actually living inside of me for 9 months turns my stomach.


If you feel the urge to take care of a small creature, be smart... GET A PET INSTEAD!

- You don't have to save tons of money to send them to college.
- They don't talk back.
- No matter the age, they enjoy being caressed and cuddled.
- They don't drink
- They don't do drugs (except for cats rolling on catnip... but who cares!?)
- They won't crash your car
- Unexpected pregnancies can be avoided by spaying and neutering your pet.
- They don't ask for expensive clothes.
- They don't ask for allowance.
- You can walk around the house naked, and they won't care.
- You don't have to change the channel when you're watching a TV show with adult content.

...and the most important...

...you don't have to go through the pain of giving birth.


My thoughts exactly

YEAH!!! Fight for a future without kids!!!


O_o
Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 16:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

<font color=green><b>Mr Mercury</b> wrote:

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

Your last name stays put. When I get married, no way in hell am I getting rid of my last name.

Chocolate is just another snack. It's just another snack for me, too.

You can be President. You can never be pregnant. Women can be president, too. And science proves that man can give birth, too. Unlikely, though.

You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
There's nothing preventing me from doing that.

Wrinkles add character. No, they don't.

You can play with toys all your life. So can I, and every other woman in the world.


PS: Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a wife.
That's one of the stupidest things I've read in a long time, even if it's meant to be a joke.


Good day. :-)


Have I missed the point of your post, or did you not get the fact that its all a joke (including the sig part which I took from another site and reversed the husband/wife bit)?

I know it's a joke, I'm just making a point. And notice how I said your signature was one of the the stupidest things I had read in a long time, EVEN IF IT WAS MEANT TO BE A JOKE. :-)


Ok Im cool with that then!! Are we friends then? :-)


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 17:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green><b>Mr Mercury</b> wrote:


You know stuff about tanks.

Wow, I'm sure that improves your quality of life.

Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 May 06, 17:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


Actually, it does.


This can't end well.