Forums > Personal > I did the worst thing EVER today!

forum rss feed
Author

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jun 06, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You probably turned him on even more.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Dances With Freddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1928 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jun 06, 16:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jeez, he sounds like a jerk.... can't he take no for an answer?


"it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not"

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jun 06, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=reheart>EmpressOfTheUniverse wrote:

He asked me and my closest friends if we gang bang.........



Oh dear..... SICK!

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jun 06, 17:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, I do that all the time.
There is this, perver of a guy, who keep asking me if im gay. I think it startet, because me and on of my girl friends, got "married".
I say " Oh yes, Im more gay than you´ll ever know" every time he asks. But Im not that great a pretender, so he cant really figure out, if im telling the truth XD..
Besides, I pretend (or do I? :p) to fancy the girls from my class all the time. I dont really think they mind that much, ´cous im only doing it to my friends (and sometimes, the anoying girl, no one can stand XD)... It would look funny if I did it to the two snob things :p.

Anywaus, my point is, that you should´nt feel bad. Just get the best out of it, and have some fun ;)


O_o
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jun 06, 17:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Me and my friend used the 'We're Lesbians' excuse at a party last Saturday.. It didn't help much. We got followed by a mob of 16 year old boys asking us to prove it.

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jun 06, 18:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=&#FF00CC">Lil*Queenie wrote:

i love pretending to be a lesbian..its hilarious!
xD

some ppl don't get the joke though..but o well..

I sure do ;)


O_o
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jun 06, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i did that once!
actually twice!
it was funny
i was laughing soo hard


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jun 06, 20:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've never done that... I should try it sometime. :P


-Things Have Changed For Me-
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jun 06, 02:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You sure should..^


O_o
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jun 06, 07:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

... I too make a fool of myself when it comes to talking to people of the opposite sex. Yeah, I'm so hopeless, I actually feel a little like the guy in Dreamer's Ball. :S


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jun 06, 08:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmm...that's not a bad idea. I should try that sometime (Wish I would have known that when that creepy guy in France was following me...)


Formerly MHG
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jun 06, 08:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i tried that too.. I was 10, and on a little holliday with my dad, when this freak startet following us.. I think he did so, because he could tell, that I was scared of him.He was a goth, and I had never seen one before xp..


O_o
-luke_taylor- 28432 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jun 06, 09:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i went to the beach and stole 12 deck chairs, i bad, but i was also robbed aswell because a crocodile came onto the sand and took off with me bloody sausages


purples a fruit
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jun 06, 09:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=dark red>WhiteQueen wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

i tried that too.. I was 10, and on a little holliday with my dad, when this freak startet following us.. I think he did so, because he could tell, that I was scared of him.He was a goth, and I had never seen one before xp..


xD

Yeah, it is quite funny, when I think of it now :D

But I once saw a man pull a knife in a train.. I was with my dad again, and we sad quite near him. I was really scared.. The knife was so fecking long :p He had a mental disorder or aomething, but he were not threadening anybody.. He just played with it, entertaining everyone, about how he had lost six dogs in his time. Now thats scary :/.


O_o
Dances With Freddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1928 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jun 06, 08:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

<font color=dark red>WhiteQueen wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

i tried that too.. I was 10, and on a little holliday with my dad, when this freak startet following us.. I think he did so, because he could tell, that I was scared of him.He was a goth, and I had never seen one before xp..


xD

Yeah, it is quite funny, when I think of it now :D

But I once saw a man pull a knife in a train.. I was with my dad again, and we sad quite near him. I was really scared.. The knife was so fecking long :p He had a mental disorder or aomething, but he were not threadening anybody.. He just played with it, entertaining everyone, about how he had lost six dogs in his time. Now thats scary :/.


psycho.... :0 glad I wasn't there, I'm scared of freaky people, lol.


"it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you're not"

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jun 06, 12:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="#FF00FF">its_a_hard_life wrote:

<font color=reheart>EmpressOfTheUniverse wrote:

He asked me and my closest friends if we gang bang.........



Oh dear..... SICK!


That dude sounds like a sick pervert!

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jun 06, 12:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dances With Freddie wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

<font color=dark red>WhiteQueen wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

i tried that too.. I was 10, and on a little holliday with my dad, when this freak startet following us.. I think he did so, because he could tell, that I was scared of him.He was a goth, and I had never seen one before xp..


xD

Yeah, it is quite funny, when I think of it now :D

But I once saw a man pull a knife in a train.. I was with my dad again, and we sad quite near him. I was really scared.. The knife was so fecking long :p He had a mental disorder or aomething, but he were not threadening anybody.. He just played with it, entertaining everyone, about how he had lost six dogs in his time. Now thats scary :/.


psycho.... :0 glad I wasn't there, I'm scared of freaky people, lol.

:-O Oh my God! Once, my parent's friend was going through a subway place or something, and a hobo struck him with a knife.. He had gotten closer to give him some money. :-(


-Things Have Changed For Me-
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jun 06, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

Dances With Freddie wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

<font color=dark red>WhiteQueen wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

i tried that too.. I was 10, and on a little holliday with my dad, when this freak startet following us.. I think he did so, because he could tell, that I was scared of him.He was a goth, and I had never seen one before xp..


xD

Yeah, it is quite funny, when I think of it now :D

But I once saw a man pull a knife in a train.. I was with my dad again, and we sad quite near him. I was really scared.. The knife was so fecking long :p He had a mental disorder or aomething, but he were not threadening anybody.. He just played with it, entertaining everyone, about how he had lost six dogs in his time. Now thats scary :/.


psycho.... :0 glad I wasn't there, I'm scared of freaky people, lol.

:-O Oh my God! Once, my parent's friend was going through a subway place or something, and a hobo struck him with a knife.. He had gotten closer to give him some money. :-(


Poor guy!! Did he make full recovery?? :/

You know, trains are scary!! Note to everyone: Get a jetcar!


O_o
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jun 06, 17:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

Dances With Freddie wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

<font color=dark red>WhiteQueen wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

i tried that too.. I was 10, and on a little holliday with my dad, when this freak startet following us.. I think he did so, because he could tell, that I was scared of him.He was a goth, and I had never seen one before xp..


xD

Yeah, it is quite funny, when I think of it now :D

But I once saw a man pull a knife in a train.. I was with my dad again, and we sad quite near him. I was really scared.. The knife was so fecking long :p He had a mental disorder or aomething, but he were not threadening anybody.. He just played with it, entertaining everyone, about how he had lost six dogs in his time. Now thats scary :/.


psycho.... :0 glad I wasn't there, I'm scared of freaky people, lol.

:-O Oh my God! Once, my parent's friend was going through a subway place or something, and a hobo struck him with a knife.. He had gotten closer to give him some money. :-(


Poor guy!! Did he make full recovery?? :/

You know, trains are scary!! Note to everyone: Get a jetcar!

Yeah, he's alright now! :-D


-Things Have Changed For Me-
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jun 06, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

<font color=336600>ChinesedogTorture wrote:

Dances With Freddie wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

<font color=dark red>WhiteQueen wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

i tried that too.. I was 10, and on a little holliday with my dad, when this freak startet following us.. I think he did so, because he could tell, that I was scared of him.He was a goth, and I had never seen one before xp..


xD

Yeah, it is quite funny, when I think of it now :D

But I once saw a man pull a knife in a train.. I was with my dad again, and we sad quite near him. I was really scared.. The knife was so fecking long :p He had a mental disorder or aomething, but he were not threadening anybody.. He just played with it, entertaining everyone, about how he had lost six dogs in his time. Now thats scary :/.


psycho.... :0 glad I wasn't there, I'm scared of freaky people, lol.

:-O Oh my God! Once, my parent's friend was going through a subway place or something, and a hobo struck him with a knife.. He had gotten closer to give him some money. :-(


Poor guy!! Did he make full recovery?? :/

You know, trains are scary!! Note to everyone: Get a jetcar!

Yeah, he's alright now! :-D


Im glad *Hugs CDT* :D



O_o