Forums > Queen - General Discussion > The chefs

forum rss feed
Author

Brian_Mays_Wig user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brian_Mays_Wig
Deity: 2934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jun 06, 18:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How much worse can tv in this country get?

Chom own mudder fukker.
rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts

Posted: 01 Jun 06, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I HIGHLY doubt it was true..

queenlegends user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 75 posts

Posted: 01 Jun 06, 19:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yea! the chefs are great! best act on the show and they ROCK!!! Long Live Back That!

Love Kills, drills you through you're Heart, Love Kills, Tears you right apart..
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 02 Jun 06, 10:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I saw it. And laughed. Alot. They were rubbish singers but good entertainment. The French one at the end didn't know what he was doing!
Yeah, the chef who said he knew Freddie said 'I'm sure if he heard this he would be turning in his grave'. Now, surely a close friend of Freddie's would know that he was cremated. Ah well.
Might not watch it for a while...recover from the headache!
I did recognise that chef who was friends with Freddie and i think he is. I read an article about him a while back and he mentioned the many looooong parties he had to go to or cater for and that Freddie wouldn't let anyone leave his house until the very small hours.

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)

Posted: 02 Jun 06, 13:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=dark red>WhiteQueen wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

I saw it. And laughed. Alot. They were rubbish singers but good entertainment. The French one at the end didn't know what he was doing!
Yeah, the chef who said he knew Freddie said 'I'm sure if he heard this he would be turning in his grave'. Now, surely a close friend of Freddie's would know that he was cremated. Ah well.
I did recognise that chef who was friends with Freddie and i think he is. I read an article about him a while back and he mentioned the many looooong parties he had to go to or cater for and that Freddie wouldn't let anyone leave his house until the very small hours.

ah so it may be true,jean christoph dances like me

You're not that bad at dancing, are you?? :S

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts

Posted: 03 Jun 06, 09:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DX0MTqWPL3w&search=Queen

Theres the vid of them doing it, can you dig that article up Flash?

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 03 Jun 06, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WhatMustHeThink wrote:

Oh my...

Huge*Queen*Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 82 posts

Posted: 03 Jun 06, 09:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bloddy hell!!!! u can either classify that as terribly crap or terrible funny!!!! i dnt no wat 2 choose!!!!

...funny :)

**laughs**

"And still I fear and still I dear not laugh at the mad man" - Brian May

Bri is soooo HOT!!!

Posted: 03 Jun 06, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WhatMustHeThink wrote:

Theres the vid of them doing it, can you dig that article up Flash?

It's quite difficult to find but i shall try.

Posted: 03 Jun 06, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've been unable to find it but apparently the night of Freddie Mercury's birthday was quite a night indeed.
I've only been able to find a extract from another interview with the chef (Aldo Zilli)...

What's the worst thing that's happened in your kitchen?

"Freddie Mercury's birthday. At about 4am we lost him. He'd gone into the kitchen to make some chips. The kitchen went up in flames."

Posted: 03 Jun 06, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ah so it may be true,jean christoph dances like me

You're not that bad at dancing, are you?? :S

I havent a beat inmy body,and ben thinks I can riverdance xD

lol! Anyone can river dance. You just stand perfectly straight, stiff as a board and flick your heels around with a very serious look on your face. Why don't they move their arms? Don't all river dancers have feeling in their arms?