Forums > Queen - General Discussion > I'm New!

forum rss feed
Author

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Heloo my dear friend :D.. Everyone say a nice hello to her..
She´s very nice indeed! Welcome!


O_o
Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Welcome to the House of Fun

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^Everything for my honey-bun ;)..


O_o
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Welcome, millie! :D Enjoy your stay!


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hope you have a good time here and make lots of new friends.

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i like your name


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

milliegoesdancing wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

^Everything for my honey-bun ;)..


uhm, you're so sweet, line :) * blushing*

lol xD


O_o
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

milliegoesdancing wrote:

Jamie SureWould wrote:

i like your name


My name?


lol yea this is urrr topic


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

milliegoesdancing wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

^Everything for my honey-bun ;)..


uhm, you're so sweet, line :) * blushing*

lol xD


it's true! you're one of the most wonderfull persons in my life! :)



are you guys like lesbians or something, or just nice?

what language do they speak in denmark
?


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

milliegoesdancing wrote:

Jamie SureWould wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

^Everything for my honey-bun ;)..


uhm, you're so sweet, line :) * blushing*

lol xD


it's true! you're one of the most wonderfull persons in my life! :)



are you guys like lesbians or something, or just nice?

what language do they speak in denmark
?


excuse me? lesbians? lol, no. we're just kinda close to each other.
in denmark, we speak danish?


lol ok thanks got it
i learned something todayy


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

milliegoesdancing wrote:

Jamie SureWould wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

^Everything for my honey-bun ;)..


uhm, you're so sweet, line :) * blushing*

lol xD


it's true! you're one of the most wonderfull persons in my life! :)



are you guys like lesbians or something, or just nice?

what language do they speak in denmark
?


excuse me? lesbians? lol, no. we're just kinda close to each other.
in denmark, we speak danish?


Darling!! How dare you lie about our relationship?? (we´re secretly engaged.. shh)
Btw, yes, unfortunately we do speak Danish.. I would much rather speak spanish or english :p


O_o
k.dodo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 282 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Welcome!!!! I would like to say something wise, but it seems like i can't :P... sorry
Welcome again, have fun here! :)))

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

milliegoesdancing wrote:

Jamie SureWould wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

Jamie SureWould wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

^Everything for my honey-bun ;)..


uhm, you're so sweet, line :) * blushing*

lol xD


it's true! you're one of the most wonderfull persons in my life! :)



are you guys like lesbians or something, or just nice?

what language do they speak in denmark
?


excuse me? lesbians? lol, no. we're just kinda close to each other.
in denmark, we speak danish?


lol ok thanks got it
i learned something todayy


btw, whats wrong with lesbians? :)


Lesbians rule.. Interested? ;)


O_o
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

milliegoesdancing wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

Jamie SureWould wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

Jamie SureWould wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

^Everything for my honey-bun ;)..


uhm, you're so sweet, line :) * blushing*

lol xD


it's true! you're one of the most wonderfull persons in my life! :)



are you guys like lesbians or something, or just nice?

what language do they speak in denmark
?


excuse me? lesbians? lol, no. we're just kinda close to each other.
in denmark, we speak danish?


lol ok thanks got it
i learned something todayy


btw, whats wrong with lesbians? :)


Lesbians rule.. Interested? ;)


are you cheating on me??!


Sure not..


O_o
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

milliegoesdancing wrote:

Jamie SureWould wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

Jamie SureWould wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

milliegoesdancing wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

^Everything for my honey-bun ;)..


uhm, you're so sweet, line :) * blushing*

lol xD


it's true! you're one of the most wonderfull persons in my life! :)



are you guys like lesbians or something, or just nice?

what language do they speak in denmark
?


excuse me? lesbians? lol, no. we're just kinda close to each other.
in denmark, we speak danish?


lol ok thanks got it
i learned something todayy


btw, whats wrong with lesbians? :)


did i say anything was wrong with lesbians?


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 15:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

Heloo my dear friend :D.. Everyone say a nice hello to her..
She´s very nice indeed! Welcome!


Is it because shes from Denmark?? lol


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 16:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

Heloo my dear friend :D.. Everyone say a nice hello to her..
She´s very nice indeed! Welcome!


Is it because shes from Denmark?? lol


Well partly yes, Flashy darling..
We met through the Queenzone penpals-thing, and we´re very close now :).. You know.. More Queenzone love *beatles song* xD


O_o
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

Heloo my dear friend :D.. Everyone say a nice hello to her..
She´s very nice indeed! Welcome!


Is it because shes from Denmark?? lol


Well partly yes, Flashy darling..
We met through the Queenzone penpals-thing, and we´re very close now :).. You know.. More Queenzone love *beatles song* xD


Now say a nice hello to one of my favorite darlings, will you dear? ;)


O_o
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 16:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

Heloo my dear friend :D.. Everyone say a nice hello to her..
She´s very nice indeed! Welcome!


Is it because shes from Denmark?? lol


Well partly yes, Flashy darling..
We met through the Queenzone penpals-thing, and we´re very close now :).. You know.. More Queenzone love *beatles song* xD


Now say a nice hello to one of my favorite darlings, will you dear? ;)


Another one, sorry ;)


O_o
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jun 06, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

milliegoesdancing wrote:

how do you colour your name?


http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=792828


O_o