Forums > Queen - General Discussion > GO AWAY YOU STUPID FUCKING PIRATE IMPERSONATOR WITH NO LIFE!

forum rss feed
Author

rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WHat my subject said. GO THE FUCK AWAY!

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 15:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

... and aren't you a bright spark?



rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 15:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=0099FF>Poppy wrote:

... and aren't you a bright spark?



Me, or the fucking pirates?

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 15:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Excuse me, what the hell is this?

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 15:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WhatMustHeThink wrote:

<font color=0099FF>Poppy wrote:

... and aren't you a bright spark?



Me, or the fucking pirates?

The oh-so-orignal spammers.

rocks. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1808 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 15:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=0099FF>Poppy wrote:

WhatMustHeThink wrote:

<font color=0099FF>Poppy wrote:

... and aren't you a bright spark?



Me, or the fucking pirates?

The oh-so-orignal spammers.


good, lol.

My god, DO YOU HAVE A LIFE YOU FREAKING PIRATE MORON!!

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WhatMustHeThink wrote:

<font color=0099FF>Poppy wrote:

WhatMustHeThink wrote:

<font color=0099FF>Poppy wrote:

... and aren't you a bright spark?



Me, or the fucking pirates?

The oh-so-orignal spammers.


good, lol.

My god, DO YOU HAVE A LIFE YOU FREAKING PIRATE MORON!!


Dudette, this board is swarmin' with low life, idiotic morons!!! Richard is gonna have to do somethin' about it!!

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 16:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bilgerat wrote:


Dudette, this board is swarmin' with low life, idiotic morons!!! Richard is gonna have to do somethin' about it!!


Who be this Richard??

Be he your capn?

Bring him out, so he can bargain for your scurvy lives

ha harrrrrr


I ain't tellin' you!

chefman5150 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 290 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This has got to be the stupidest fucking post I've ever seen...a couple of dumbasses pretending to be pirates...doesn't anybody work anymore for a living?? Go buttfuck Johhny Depp and leave us be...


Ain't Much I'm Asking...If You Want the Truth...
~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 20:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

amen to that. (last post) go get a fucking life!


your words. not mine.
skiqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 678 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 13:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen_Rox wrote:

WhatMustHeThink wrote:

<font color=0099FF>Poppy wrote:

WhatMustHeThink wrote:

<font color=0099FF>Poppy wrote:

... and aren't you a bright spark?



Me, or the fucking pirates?

The oh-so-orignal spammers.


good, lol.

My god, DO YOU HAVE A LIFE YOU FREAKING PIRATE MORON!!


Dudette, this board is swarmin' with low life, idiotic morons!!! Richard is gonna have to do somethin' about it!!



he was threatening to close down queenzone


"Boredom is the biggest disease in the whole world, darling."

Unfortunately, I have it.

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

skiqueen wrote:

Queen_Rox wrote:

WhatMustHeThink wrote:

<font color=0099FF>Poppy wrote:

WhatMustHeThink wrote:

<font color=0099FF>Poppy wrote:

... and aren't you a bright spark?



Me, or the fucking pirates?

The oh-so-orignal spammers.


good, lol.

My god, DO YOU HAVE A LIFE YOU FREAKING PIRATE MORON!!


Dudette, this board is swarmin' with low life, idiotic morons!!! Richard is gonna have to do somethin' about it!!



he was threatening to close down queenzone


who's he? if that's Richard you're talking about, then it's my fault that I e-mailed him.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If Queen_Rox & Poppy hadn't got their collective knickers in a twist, it would have been a lot shorter..

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 16:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

If Queen_Rox & Poppy hadn't got their collective knickers in a twist, it would have been a lot shorter..


Y'know what, pal? I'd like to point out that everyone makes big mistakes, even you might have in your time. I mean, Poppy and I may have been foolish for trying to fight those assholes, but what about everyone else who tried to fight them? Besides, I was not only frantically searching for ways to get rid of these jackasses, but I was also trying to call one of the Queenzone staff members for help!

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 17:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queenzone staff members? Fucking hell, it IS kindergarten...

All you did was provoke them. Christ even THEY were telling you that you were only making it worse. All you had to was join in a bit, or leave em to it for half an hour, but noooo..."moderator!!! moderator!!!!"

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Let it go guys, the enemies have left the forum.


"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury



Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 18:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

If Queen_Rox & Poppy hadn't got their collective knickers in a twist, it would have been a lot shorter..

Actually, if you saw what happened I was telling people to stop making all they goddamn topics about it, because as demonstrated the hundreds of pirate topics get deleted but these don't and they just spam up the board. I only actually got slightly irritated when about 10 topics got started about me by the so-called pirates afterwards. I am actually one of the few people here with a working brain so don’t blame this on me - they would have carried on either way.

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 18:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can we just delete all topics with the word pirate in them?

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 19:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ Here, here.