Forums > Queen - General Discussion > What the hell happened ???

forum rss feed
Author

rda user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 7 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 18:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I turn my back for 5 minutes and the forum has turned in the third 'Pirates of The Carribean' Movie ...

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 18:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know! When did this crap begin??

-Things Have Changed For Me-
Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Quonkers wrote:

Well I've been away from this place for two hours and I come back to find this. What's going on?

Well, you see, Quonkers, this gang of spammers masquerading as pirates invaded the boards, posting endless topics containing messages such as aaaarggh, jimboy, and shiver me timbers. Some of us put up a fight and I think we eventually drove them off.

And I hear they've been banned now so hooray!! A big thank-you to our moderators.

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 01:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir Nathan wrote:

<font color=red>Quonkers wrote:

Well I've been away from this place for two hours and I come back to find this. What's going on?

Well, you see, Quonkers, this gang of spammers masquerading as pirates invaded the boards, posting endless topics containing messages such as aaaarggh, jimboy, and shiver me timbers. Some of us put up a fight and I think we eventually drove them off.

And I hear they've been banned now so hooray!! A big thank-you to our moderators.

Yeah, HOORAY!

osmondbear user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 25 posts

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 07:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was surprised to see them too! They should be banned here. Their post are just a waste of space.

Queen is the greatest rock band in the whole universe! Freddie Mercury will always be in my heart! I love him very much!