Forums > Personal > Do you have any friends...at all?

forum rss feed
Author

~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

is this the world we created? god, people are so mean these days. get this, this girl she acts like shes my friend whenever no ones around. but then when someone comes around that she knows he is so mean. that bitch. sorry for my language but seiosly its really frustrattinggggggggggggg!!


your words. not mine.
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 20:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I see your point but there's a personal forum for this kind of stuff. Okay?

~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 20:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

what do you mean. *this could drag on forever*


your words. not mine.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jun 06, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What Smitty means is, this part of the board is to discuss about Queen. There is a personal form for this kind of things.... :-)

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 05:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've got friends. Both on here and elsewhere. I know how you feel, though. Incidents like that have happened to me many times.

WondersOfThisWorldGoOn user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 11 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 06:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ummm....this is personal forum,isn't it?

~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 08:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

but this has alot to do with queen


your words. not mine.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 13:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WondersOfThisWorldGoOn wrote:

ummm....this is personal forum,isn't it?


Yeah but it was moved here before it was in the General form.

~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i thas to do with queen! damn it! put it back! people hate me because my favourite band is queen! i love queen.


your words. not mine.
Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

im a fool wrote:

i thas to do with queen! damn it! put it back! people hate me because my favourite band is queen! i love queen.


Queen's a great band, so don't let people's hatred get to you.

~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well ive been hooked on this site ever since i found it! and when i went on there at school once everyone thought i like old people because i was smileing when i looked at a HOT picture of brian! so not people walk up to me and say "saggy balls", which makes my stomach turn. also, this place is like and oasis for me because everyone likes queen! i have no friends so im kind of pathetic. but im not a nerd. im like a bipolar headbanger, if that makes sense. because i could be happy for a second and then deppressed. and it depends on which queen song is stuck in my head! do you know what i mean, they describe me as goth, which im not.


your words. not mine.
no one but you 28112 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 119 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 16:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

im a fool wrote:

i thas to do with queen! damn it! put it back! people hate me because my favourite band is queen! i love queen.


My friends used to complain becouse i listen Queen and becouse i don't like some "cool" stuff like rihanna or something similar. First i didn't give a damn but i became annoying after a while. I stared yelling at them and since then they have never said anything against Queen. One even asked me to borow her CD(although she's homofob and she hates even looking at gays, very stupid i know).I think that music is very important for everyones lifes but again it's not reason that people hate you couse everyone has his/her taste. I don't think of those people about who i wrote above as my very good friends. If they were they wouldn't be such a hugh jerks. I have one very good friend who is more like my sister. I've known here sice i was 2 years old and we don't listen to the same music(we both like rock but not the same bands) but she has never insulted me becouse i like Queen and she's the only one to who i can trust

Xcess user not visiting Queenzone.com


add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No.

no one but you 28112 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 119 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Xcess wrote:

No.

even the adolt are cruel? Well that gives me hope...(stvarno mi je glupo pisat odgovor na ovo na engleskom...).

~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jun 06, 06:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

theres this girl and shek hangs out with all the 'pimps' and she looks at me like im some sort of piece of trash! but i wont have to deal with her for a while. today was the last day of school and my mom didnt make me go, she needed help at he class room!


your words. not mine.
Xcess user not visiting Queenzone.com


add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jun 06, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hej njofrice.

no one but you 28112 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 119 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 17:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Xcess wrote:

Hej njofrice.

lol... ne imah inspiracije za normalniju adresu....