Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Request "Sleeping on a Sidewalk" (live 1977)

forum rss feed
Author

mori.bund user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 14:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm trying to make a live-DVD, containing each Queen-song played live (which of course I will post here).
I would need "Sleeping on a sidewalk" (played only in Portland, 11.11.1977), "Fun It" (Intro to "Keep Yourself alive" 1979) & "I go Crazy" (part of the Guitar Solo, 1982).
I don't dare to ask for "Jesus" & "The Night comes down" ;-), which were played 1971-72.
Thanks a lot.

When you want proof why professional music critics are ignorant idiots - just read the professional reviews to Queen albums over the years.
« Jay » user not visiting Queenzone.com
« Jay »
Bohemian: 843 posts

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 18:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You don't dare to ask for "Jesus" & "The Night comes down but you do want to request Sleeping On The Sidewalk? Hahahahaha well good luck then.

Also the fun it intro and the I Go Crazy mp3's are shared in this thread: http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=649391

Posted: 12 Jun 06, 18:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know, but the link in this thread is deleted.

When you want proof why professional music critics are ignorant idiots - just read the professional reviews to Queen albums over the years.
beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 18:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mori.bund wrote:

I know, but the link in this thread is deleted.

Yes, but if you continue down the thread, new separate links are posted.

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash

Posted: 15 Jun 06, 07:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, I only want to put songs performed by Queen on the DVD. Furthermore I think, Freddie sang "Sleeping on a Sidewalk (live)". (Freddie sang all live-songs, but not "I'm in Love with My Car")