Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Rumors, and oddities. Please post ;)

forum rss feed
Author

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 11:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I´ve heard in almost evrything I´ve seen about Queen, that the rumors about them were endless.
I know that Rogers supposed to have slept with Freddie, and that the stripclub thing with John is true (I´ve seen pictures ;)). I also know that Roger once got arrested.

But I thought it would be fun, if you would post some well- and unwell known stuff about Queen, and tell if it´s true or not :)

O_o
deadbird user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 188 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 11:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Roger's an alien.

theGRAYSONATOR loves me.
Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 11:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know there are some things that are true, but saying things that aren't true about Queen don't sound very nice at all, especially the thing about John visiting strip clubs. Whoa-oh! His wife, Veronica, would kill him if she found out!

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 11:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^That might explain how he can be SO beautyfull :p... I mean it´s not natural!

O_o
Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 11:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

^That might explain how he can be SO beautyfull :p... I mean it´s not natural!

Dudette, are you talking about Roger or John?

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, John did... I´ve seen the pictures on the internet, and It did´nt exactly look like his mother :p..

Besides, I can´t see what´s wrong in the true stories, and when I say fun about the rumors, I mean, funny how stupid the press can be :-/..

O_o
Jazz 78 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 502 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 13:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I learned from my cousin... who was their lighting director in the late 70's, that the crew used to call Brian the "infrared gardner" (something to do with him digging for worms late at night, and that his first wife Crissie was nicknamed "molewoman". No clue why but that was the story he told me.

mayniac316 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1291 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ LMAO!!!! xD Brian digging for worms, OMG!! I'll bet it was part of some huge top-secret science project he was going to use to take over the world.

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Aw, too bad! You could've "Queen-ized" (or whatever, lol) the planet!

DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 14:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=9900CC>mayniac316 wrote:

Aw, too bad! You could've "Queen-ized" (or whatever, lol) the planet!

Darn... Well atleast i would have been safe, I'm already "Queen-ized"... I just need a few more things to complete it like a few more albums and some more memorobilia... :D
We still can do it! lol

Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 15:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have heard that Mary Austin's first son may have been Freddie's, but I don't believe it. It would be pretty cool, though.

This can't end well.
Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6327 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 15:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercury was born as the 20th century minotaur, only that instead of a bull his sire was a horse (that explains his teeth). He was adopted by Jer and Bomi after being brought to their house by Britney Spears (she's actually 200 years old, but if you wanna know more about her, check a Britney forum).

Brian May was born noseless, and at the age of thirteen he bought Charles Montgomery Burns' one on e-bay (it did exist back then, but it was an Al Qaeda-only organisation).

John Deacon was so depressed in 1969 after he thought Paul McCartney had died, that he actually commited suicide himself. Unfortunately for him, it went wrong and he survived, the only collateral damage being that he lost common sense for the rest of his life. He was arrested for suicide attempt and was given death penalty but he escaped and then changed his name to Deacon John in order to be mistaken for a priest. Years later he killed everyone involved in his trial and switched his name back to John Deacon. Since he was famous, nobody accused him whatsoever.

Roger Taylor was born in 2157, when the planet earth was already taken over by apes and technology was advanced enough to allow Gorillas have blonde kids. Roger was indeed a woman named Olivia, and since most simians used her as sex toy because of her blondeness, she started killing them and soon made a drumkit out of orangutan bones. She then stole the time machine from Trunks and pushed the 'random' button, arriving at the 20th century. She was just getting off the thing when a drunk woman saw her and raped her. Olivia then thought that sex with a bird was better than with an ape and decided to introduce herself as a man from then on. She changed her name to Roger and the rest is history.

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 15:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hahahaha! XD

-Things Have Changed For Me-
Whisperer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1312 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Munchsack wrote:

I have heard that Mary Austin's first son may have been Freddie's, but I don't believe it. It would be pretty cool, though.

Any source for that one (article, link...)?

Not those are losers who fall, but those who don't stand up.
Brian_Mays_Wig user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brian_Mays_Wig
Deity: 2934 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 16:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Munchsack wrote:

probaby pretty ill as well!

Chom own mudder fukker.
~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 16:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i havent really heard anything. but when roger got arrested, he was drunk and he was with some one from that band, staus quo, and it was for somthing they didnt do. you can find out more if you watch live at wembley 86', special edition. its on one of the interviews.

your words. not mine.

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I read in some fan fiction story (It must have been, though they had made it look like an article)that John ran away from home for several weeks, and people were left without a trace, and that Freddie was terrified for kids... Sounds a little odd, when you look at the christmas clip :p...

O_o
Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 17:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't have any evidence or anything. I read it on here somewhere.

This can't end well.
All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 06, 22:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

im a fool wrote:

i havent really heard anything. but when roger got arrested, he was drunk and he was with some one from that band, staus quo, and it was for somthing they didnt do. you can find out more if you watch live at wembley 86', special edition. its on one of the interviews.

He was with Rick Parfitt....they were 'seeing the races.' Not sure what kind of races..

Cheers

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."