Forums > Personal > Er...

forum rss feed
Author

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jun 06, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have a sudden urge to... er, what's the word... DANCE!

*dances to the party boy song*


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jun 06, 16:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well you go right on ahead and dance, mate! As a matter of fact I might get down on the dance floor too.

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jun 06, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have a sudden urge to... er, what's the word...shoot you..

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jun 06, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've booby-trapped your gun. That is, only if you were talking to me.

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jun 06, 17:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir Nathan The Cowboy wrote:

I've booby-trapped your gun. That is, only if you were talking to me.

No, I mean the topic starter, who, seems to be one of the biggest spammers I've seen in a while.

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jun 06, 17:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*Booby trap taken off* Fire at will, Poppy.

DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jun 06, 18:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir Nathan The Cowboy wrote:

*Booby trap taken off* Fire at will, Poppy.


LMAO!
You guys are soo cool!
:D


its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jun 06, 19:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I FEEL LIKE I WONNA BUTCHER YOU ROBBIE! *GIVES OUT EVIL LAUGH* YES YOU MY CHILD. *WINKS* :D

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 06, 08:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=0099FF>Poppy wrote:

Sir Nathan The Cowboy wrote:

I've booby-trapped your gun. That is, only if you were talking to me.

No, I mean the topic starter, who, seems to be one of the biggest spammers I've seen in a while.



Honestly, Poppy, I don't think much of you either. Always with the arrogant comments.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 06, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>The Millionaire Waltz wrote:

<font color=0099FF>Poppy wrote:

Sir Nathan The Cowboy wrote:

I've booby-trapped your gun. That is, only if you were talking to me.

No, I mean the topic starter, who, seems to be one of the biggest spammers I've seen in a while.



Honestly, Poppy, I don't think much of you either. Always with the arrogant comments.

The feeling's mutual.

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 06, 19:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poppy's a good girl, really.

You're both good kids, when you want to be.