Forums > Personal > DreamingQueen!

forum rss feed
Author

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 06, 05:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Du styrer for VILDT!!!!


We love her, dont we ;)


O_o
FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 06, 05:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I do!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D!

*BIGHUGS!*

Oh, I´m in such a loving mood today :,)


O_o
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 06, 10:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Go DreamingQueen!! :D *Hugs*


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 06, 12:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are an excellent writer! You totally rule!

DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 06, 15:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

:-D
:-D

I feel very special now!

Thanks sooo much!

I havent been feeling like a good person lately, but you guys always lift my spirits!

And you all rock sooooo much!

\m/

<3 you all!

DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 06, 15:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*HUGS FOR ALL*

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 05:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DreaminQueen wrote:

:-D
:-D

I feel very special now!

Thanks sooo much!

I havent been feeling like a good person lately, but you guys always lift my spirits!

And you all rock sooooo much!

\m/

<3 you all!


Woah, what do ya mean :s...


O_o
mayniac316 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1291 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah! Go DreaminQueen!! :D One of the best writers on QZ!

DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

DreaminQueen wrote:

:-D
:-D

I feel very special now!

Thanks sooo much!

I havent been feeling like a good person lately, but you guys always lift my spirits!

And you all rock sooooo much!

\m/

<3 you all!


Woah, what do ya mean :s...


about what??? You guys are awesome lol
Get your mind out of the gutter lil one! haha

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DreaminQueen wrote:

<font color=FFFFOO>FreMe<h6>Get Down!!!! wrote:

DreaminQueen wrote:

:-D
:-D

I feel very special now!

Thanks sooo much!

I havent been feeling like a good person lately, but you guys always lift my spirits!

And you all rock sooooo much!

\m/

<3 you all!


Woah, what do ya mean :s...


about what??? You guys are awesome lol
Get your mind out of the gutter lil one! haha


:p


O_o
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 19:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bumpetty bump... Go DreaminQueen!


-Things Have Changed For Me-
DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i feel the love of QZ! lol

You my friends are freakin awesome!

~im a fool~ user not visiting Queenzone.com
~im a fool~
Bohemian: 876 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 19:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

we LOVE you. qz wouldnt be the same without you. really, if it wasnt for you id still be bitching at those jerks that dont like my threads!


your words. not mine.
DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 21:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

im a fool wrote:

we LOVE you. qz wouldnt be the same without you. really, if it wasnt for you id still be bitching at those jerks that dont like my threads!


Ditto!
Who cares if they dont like your threads?!
Not like they'd add much to it anyways!
But i love them!


Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 21:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DreaminQueen wrote:

im a fool wrote:

we LOVE you. qz wouldnt be the same without you. really, if it wasnt for you id still be bitching at those jerks that dont like my threads!


Ditto!
Who cares if they dont like your threads?!
Not like they'd add much to it anyways!
But i love them!


same here, im a fool:)