lol
This is soo silly!

haha i like it though...

:D :D :D

Bohemian MAY-niac/Deaconite user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 327 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jun 06, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like it. Keep it coming. What happens to Roger? If you're wondering what's happened to me, because I'm not adding on to any stories. I'm taking a break. That last story with the amusement park was alot, and I now have severe writers block! I'll continue soon, don't worry. :-)

I love John Deacon and Brian May!!!
DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts

Posted: 22 Jun 06, 19:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

I like it. Keep it coming. What happens to Roger? If you're wondering what's happened to me, because I'm not adding on to any stories. I'm taking a break. That last story with the amusement park was alot, and I now have severe writers block! I'll continue soon, don't worry. :-)

Unblock you writers block!
I've been having it too... i duno what to put! that story's taken some crazy turns!! haha

Posted: 22 Jun 06, 19:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DreaminQueen wrote:

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

I've been having it too... i duno what to put! that story's taken some crazy turns!! haha

I'm trying, I'm trying!! That story went a little wierd. It was fine up until Brian was about to get married, Roger and John come home on the bus, then the Geico Lizard shows up, then Brian calls off his engagement, then he goes to a burger joint, and..... Man that story has taken some WILD turns. I still don't know. Hasselhoff returned??!! Oy! My head is spinning just thinking about it. I'll add on to a story soon. I promise. That's OK, Queen_Rox hasn't been posting any on that story either. Are you OK, Queen_Rox? Haven't heard from you in awhile, hun.

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts

Posted: 22 Jun 06, 23:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

DreaminQueen wrote:

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

I'm trying, I'm trying!! That story went a little wierd. It was fine up until Brian was about to get married, Roger and John come home on the bus, then the Geico Lizard shows up, then Brian calls off his engagement, then he goes to a burger joint, and..... Man that story has taken some WILD turns. I still don't know. Hasselhoff returned??!! Oy! My head is spinning just thinking about it. I'll add on to a story soon. I promise. That's OK, Queen_Rox hasn't been posting any on that story either. Are you OK, Queen_Rox? Haven't heard from you in awhile, hun.

Yes, I'm fine, Bohemian MAY-niac. Please, don't worry about me. It's only been a couple of days since I last posted a part. I did read other wild, yet well-written parts of the story after mine. I just need to think of another part, but I'm gonna need a little help on brainstorming, though. I'll try to post it soon in the days to come. Thank you for your concern, though.

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 00:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen_Rox<h6>We Will Rock You</h6> wrote:

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

DreaminQueen wrote:

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

Yes, I'm fine, Bohemian MAY-niac. Please, don't worry about me. It's only been a couple of days since I last posted a part. I did read other wild, yet well-written parts of the story after mine. I just need to think of another part, but I'm gonna need a little help on brainstorming, though. I'll try to post it soon in the days to come. Thank you for your concern, though.

phew! i dont wanna lose you guys! you do so well! come back come back! i havent put anything in some time either... i cant even think of something to add to that craziness...

Queen_Rox user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1572 posts

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 01:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DreaminQueen wrote:

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

DreaminQueen wrote:

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

phew! i dont wanna lose you guys! you do so well! come back come back! i havent put anything in some time either... i cant even think of something to add to that craziness...

Thanks, DreaminQueen:)

FreMe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2329 posts

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 04:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dahmn, this story is AWSOME :D!!!!
Keep em comming :D!

O_o

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 05:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL!!! xD!!! AWSOME!

O_o

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 10:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LMAO xD... Oh my god, youre awsome! :D

O_o

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 18:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lol!
haha this is like the comic book adventures of Queen! lol i love this! haha

I wonder what they would think of this craziness! lol
Keep it up!

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DreaminQueen wrote:

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

DreaminQueen wrote:

Bohemian MAY-niac wrote:

You aren't kidding!! That story did go crazy didn't it? Thank goodness you're OK, Queen_Rox. I don't want to loose a close Queen fanatic who love adding on to crazy stories!! :-)

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well ive added something rather boring to the other one, but atleast now maybe we can get something else going from it lol!

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You know, we should start a book. With all our great works.

Back whenever

Posted: 23 Jun 06, 20:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=&#FF0063><b>Cookies! wrote:

haha! Itd be only the few of us whod buy it! unless we made it a comic book...

*ponders*
lol SUPER QUEENS to the RESCUE!

Posted: 24 Jun 06, 04:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DreaminQueen wrote:

<font color=&#FF0063><b>Cookies! wrote:

haha! Itd be only the few of us whod buy it! unless we made it a comic book...

*ponders*
lol SUPER QUEENS to the RESCUE!

Hell yeah! I volunteer for some of the illustrations! :D:D:D:D

O_o

Posted: 24 Jun 06, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

woot! lol

Keep it coming The GIRLZ are Back IN TOwn!

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts

Posted: 24 Jun 06, 14:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EXCELLENT!!!!! Write more! I must find out what happens!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made

"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean

I am the most obsessed Queen fan.

Posted: 25 Jun 06, 14:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OH THE SUSPENSE!

ITS KILLING ME!

7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts

Posted: 25 Jun 06, 23:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Maybe it's Queen's old management, like the guys who "Death on Two Legs" is dedicated to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made

"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean

I am the most obsessed Queen fan.