I received this cheap attempt at humor in an e-mail today and found it somewhat humorous. Numbers Two & Seven are my favorites. Hope this list is not too bigoted. Please let me know if I get voted off Queenzone. LOL ... Here it is:
Top Ten "Old West Phrases" That Will Never Sound The Same After That Gay Cowboy Movie (Brokeback Mountain)
1. "I'm gonna pump you fulla lead!"
2. "Give me a stiff one, barkeep!"
3. "Don't fret---I've been in tight spots before."
4. "Howdy, pardner."
5. "You stay here while I sneak around from behind."
6. Two words: "Saddle Sore."
7. "Hold it right there! Now, move your hand, reeeal slow-like."
8. "Let's mount up!"
9. "Nice spread ya got there!"
10. "Ride'em cowboy!"
Socialism - Let me tell you how it will be
There's one for you, nineteen for me
Should five per cent appear too small
Be thankful I don't take it all